Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiiii 👋 I didn't think too much about her before, her personality (or lack there of) isn't my cup of tea from what I've seen ( basic) but not exactly worrisome. I guess since she was thrown in my face constantly these last few months in the press, I started to analyse her and her behaviour it just seems odd. She's so not the basic witch she paints herself out to be, I kind of wish she was now but it's evident there is is some shady ways bubbling under the surface!
There’s a back catalogue of her ‘oddness’ that can be watched on YouTube via Murky Megs videos and According2Taz. They show her for what she really is.

Reactions: 10
Cheeky buggers. The last people I’ll be listening to is them. Since when do we need information about the current situation from these two? Jumping on the bandwagon to get themselves noticed in any way they can. Are they scientists? Prime Ministers? Government Officials? Urgh!! 🤬

They’re acting like the king and queen and we’re the lowly peasants who need their bleeping advice.

The bleeping prince of nowhere and the duchess of deception can do one.

Sorry for my language but they infuriate me.
Don't bleeping apologise Penny, they bring out the rage in the best of us 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Now more than ever, we need each other............:sick::sick::sick:
okaaaaaaay!! How’s that working out for you Harry?

All their other opportunities for launching brand Sussex seem to be disappearing, the sound of them scraping that barrel gets louder!
Well, now more than ever the UK needs you to start paying for your own security Harry! Time to grow up and put your big boy pants on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't bleeping apologise Penny, they bring out the rage in the best of us 😘
Make them go away fin ☹

Well, now more than ever the UK needs you to start paying for your own security Harry! Time to grow up and put your big boy pants on.
Notice how its all gone quiet on that front? Are they hoping we’ll just forget about that little expense?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s a back catalogue of her ‘oddness’ that can be watched on YouTube via Murky Megs videos and According2Taz. They show her for what she really is.
Oooh the ☕ is piping hot, thanks for the recommendation I'm getting stuck right in!

Reactions: 9
From the article:

The Insider revealed: “Meghan takes a walk with Archie every single day through the woods.

“She either pushes him in a stroller through the paved trails through the public woods by their home or straps him on and walks the more rustic routes.

“The walks usually last around an hour or two, but she takes them daily.”

Yeah that will be right!! Of course she daren't call her pet pap to take pics because Hazza is there

• Haha
Is it possible to get any lower. The Harkle Cunts (sorry I am so angry) are hijacking the Coronavirus for their Instagram. Honestly they will need police protection to stop being punched.
FFS I’ve just eaten as well. Pair of cunts!

Anyone else think it a coincidence that they have put a message out for unity on the same day that William has launched a Corona virus charity thingy....they haven't changed at all,still trying to get one over on the other royals and get some limelight so noone forgets who they are now they are about to fade into oblivion

• Angry
Reactions: 24
their poor protection officers. stuck fetching coffee for those entitle twats. they probably want to get home to their families
they should be brought back and stuck in an estate cottage in scotland with no wifi.

Charles is a twit funding them. Once William is King; they're fucked

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think it a coincidence that they have put a message out for unity on the same day that William has launched a Corona virus charity thingy....they haven't changed at all,still trying to get one over on the other royals and get some limelight so noone forgets who they are now they are about to fade into oblivion
[/QUOTE]
Please make them go away!

• Angry
This was in the Guardian

Harry hugged Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton as the two opened the Silverstone Experience Centre on 6 March.

Two days before, Hamilton was photographed at the WE Day UK charity events in London alongside the actor Idris Elba and Sophie Trudeau, the wife of the Canadian prime minister – both of whom have since tested positive for Covid-19.

oops.
She's probably banished him to the shed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This was in the Guardian

Harry hugged Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton as the two opened the Silverstone Experience Centre on 6 March.

Two days before, Hamilton was photographed at the WE Day UK charity events in London alongside the actor Idris Elba and Sophie Trudeau, the wife of the Canadian prime minister – both of whom have since tested positive for Covid-19.

oops.
She's probably banished him to the shed
Oopsie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hiiii 👋 I didn't think too much about her before, her personality (or lack there of) isn't my cup of tea from what I saw (basic) but wasn't exactly worrisome. I guess since she was thrown in my face constantly these last few months in the press, I started to analyse her and her behaviour it just seems odd. She's so not the basic witch she paints herself out to be, I kind of wish she was now but it's evident there is is some shady ways bubbling under the surface!
Nah, she's just a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From the article:

The Insider revealed: “Meghan takes a walk with Archie every single day through the woods.

“She either pushes him in a stroller through the paved trails through the public woods by their home or straps him on and walks the more rustic routes.

“The walks usually last around an hour or two, but she takes them daily.”

Yeah that will be right!! Of course she daren't call her pet pap to take pics because Hazza is there
Honestly. Like she’s going to take a walk in the woods every day for up to two hours? Do you think the security WE pay for would be happy with that. Exposing the fact that she’s out walking everyday makes her the perfect target for any would be kidnapper, terrorist or paparazzi. Stupid bint.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Kate & William weren’t there. This was the military thing at the Albert Hall
This. It's them leaving the regimental thing where he got to play dress up in his pretty boy nutcracker uniform and pretend he gives a tit about the rank and file military guys who used to cover his ginger ass.
His face is tripping him because he knows that's his last important personal gig ever in his royal life and the penny is dropping what he's given up. No more dress up, no more standing ovation and no more family on hand.
Suck it up buttercup.🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.