Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish people would stop feeling sorry for that daft , spoilt sop Harry.

He’s a 30+ married man with a baby who threw his toys out of the pram because his unique heritage and wealth didn’t suit his ambitious , ruthless Wife.
Totally agree. A tiny teeny itsy bitsy smidgin of me feels kind of sorry for Migraine. This is NOT what she signed up for. He knew, and had he known her for longer than it took to navigate and fertilise her lady garden then he'd have known she was not capable of coping, even had she wanted to. Aside from her narcissistic attitude to life in general she's a Cali girl. She's all "Have a nice day, have a hug, kissy kissy, hair flicky, whitened teeth cheesy grinny,be kind, love conquers all, are you OK hun?" She can't cope with stiff upper lip and knuckle down to the job. Does not compute. She's a bleep, 100%, but a naive bleep where the Firm were concerned. I cannot imagine how she'd have coped during the war in England. Well I can, since she'd likely thrive selling her foofoo for a nice dinner or wanking off blokes in the black out for a few fags(ciggie fags, not homosexual gentlemen).
Ginger is a different kind of bleep. He literally thinks he's smarter than all the behind the scenes people who made his life a breeze up till now. Actually I don't think he even knows those people were there, oiling the machinery of his life. He probably thinks he was abandoned after mumsy popped her clogs and Migraine has no doubt encouraged that train of thought because it suited her agenda. He's a lil goldfish who has thrown himself into a shark tank and will be gobbled up. duck him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’d like to know who are these “friends” feeding the press. I thought they wanted privacy but these friends are hell bent on telling the press every little detail. I’d be ditching some friends. Breaking news: Meghan took a tit today! 🙄
I’ve seen in places that friends/source = Meagain herself
They will starve without the oxygen of publicity, she needs to stay relevant in the showbiz world, after all they are soon to be nobodies. The more column inches they/she gets, the more relevant I guess. This is probably what she wanted to do in the RF, but wasn’t allowed! So much for a quiet life away from the limelight!

The Express has an interview with her half brother who says

When quizzed over how people would react if the duchess returned to Hollywood, he replied: “Some people will probably go see her.

“I say this gingerly here, I guess, she’s not an A-list actress. She was a character in a series on cable.”

Ooops! She won’t like that! :LOL::LOL::m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
First time poster. Can’t help but notice that ‘Meghan tells friends’ is only just behind ‘Corona virus’ in terms of headline frequency. Who are these ‘friends’?
Dick Head. Jack tit.Scoobie doobie and Mylittlepony

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The best contribution the Markles could make to our collective mental health is to take a few more prank calls and let us listen in for a laugh.

What is this shite they keep spewing about ‘making a contribution’ when we all know they’re just in it for the dosh. She’s practically on her knees kissing Lizzie’s arse with the latest family comments. These two are so dumb they don’t seem to get it....his family let the door hit their arses on the way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dopeys worried for the Queen? well you should have worried about her when you stressed her out with your demands and quitting your role in the Royal family! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She must be bawling her eyes out at the news the Met Gala has been cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I took a pic of the gif from Twitter the other day, sorry it's a bit blurry x
I realised Harry's head is light bulb shape at a certain angle.

Mind you his as bright as a ten watt bulb lol 🤭😄 Screenshot_20200318-022024.png
Screenshot_20200318-022024.png

I'm wrong lol...he got a head shaped like a lump of kebab cooking 🤭🤭
Screenshot_20200318-024024.png
Screenshot_20200318-024024.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
First time poster. Can’t help but notice that ‘Meghan tells friends’ is only just behind ‘Corona virus’ in terms of headline frequency. Who are these ‘friends’?

The fact that Meghan has any friends surely is headline news.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Totally agree. A tiny teeny itsy bitsy smidgin of me feels kind of sorry for Migraine. This is NOT what she signed up for. He knew, and had he known her for longer than it took to navigate and fertilise her lady garden then he'd have known she was not capable of coping, even had she wanted to. Aside from her narcissistic attitude to life in general she's a Cali girl. She's all "Have a nice day, have a hug, kissy kissy, hair flicky, whitened teeth cheesy grinny,be kind, love conquers all, are you OK hun?" She can't cope with stiff upper lip and knuckle down to the job. Does not compute. She's a bleep, 100%, but a naive bleep where the Firm were concerned. I cannot imagine how she'd have coped during the war in England. Well I can, since she'd likely thrive selling her foofoo for a nice dinner or wanking off blokes in the black out for a few fags(ciggie fags, not homosexual gentlemen).
Ginger is a different kind of bleep. He literally thinks he's smarter than all the behind the scenes people who made his life a breeze up till now. Actually I don't think he even knows those people were there, oiling the machinery of his life. He probably thinks he was abandoned after mumsy popped her clogs and Migraine has no doubt encouraged that train of thought because it suited her agenda. He's a lil goldfish who has thrown himself into a shark tank and will be gobbled up. duck him.
Freda, that post is beyond hilarious.

Reactions: 9
:eek: wasn’t she? Was that a rumour put out there by “friends” cough Meagain cough!
If the blinds are true she was invited, with Harry, but didn’t want to comply to the theme or bring Harry. Then she tried to force Wintour’s hand by saying she was going with Edward Enninful and when that didn’t work she put out she never even was going in the first place. But she did totally ignore the Vogue event while she was in the UK, so it does seem like she’s back to the habit of ghosting.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Go on, say what you really feel, don't hold back :LOL::LOL::LOL:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do hope youve all seen this - the German sense of humour is often underated. It says after 2 weeks Quarantine in Zillertal (a ski resort). He has the look of Harry - and the manners

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is my very first post after reading various Tattle threads for a while, finally feel brave enough to join in now *pulls big girl knickers up*
Not sure if this has been posted before so apologies if it had but I came across this photo and my once mild attitude towards Megan has now completely changed 😳 how can she go from charming and positively beaming to this so quickly?! I think this was after the event they attended, the very last one they attended ( the official name escapes me) What is going on here?!
untitled-design-2020-03-09t122506286.jpg

• Heart
Wanted to edit my post but wasn't sure how, just wanted to say I was invested enough to find out that I trawled through clips of her on suits( never seen before, yawn) to see if any of the facial expressions she made in that were similar and from what I saw when she's sad/crying she raises the beginning of her eyebrows up, from this photo they are clearly straight accross, it looks like anger to me and coming from someone who is usually so mild mannered and smiley it's quite a shock to see it especially towards a husband who she usually fawns over like you would a kitten 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.