Harry and Meghan #139 they never Opine? Well, they certainly whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camera has moved! Policeman telling media (?) to move away. A voice saying "our bosses are going to be mad".
A couple of female voices chanting "Haz" (his actual name which my fingers refuse to type)
Chicken finger grip. OH I MUST REMEMBER TO SWITCH THE PERM-A-GRIN ON! Female voice: "she's so, oh my good, beeeeeautiful"
Close up of shaking hands with the two women.
Oh they're in their gas guzzlers! And away!
So they were...when were they scheduled to arrive? That live stream was rolling more than 20 minutes before they turned up. And then they're around for an hour? And the media have how many chances of a clear shot? Great value for money..

Reactions: 30
To all of our New Yorkers here would be good to know what average NY person thinks of them as I have been told that NY is different from the rest of the US

Reactions: 29
I've been trying to archive the Mail article and keep getting error 503. Has anyone else tried to archive anything and if so, does it work?

Reactions: 13
The Mail's got some nice shots of the thinning hair.

According to their report Aldi and Lidl are at home in California. So hopefully that means they're not coming here afterwards.

Reactions: 24
Is there any topic besides Ginge and Cringe where the Mail can publish a story and have 3600 negative comments and counting, within an hour of publication

No wonder they run so many stories on them, the ad revenue they must get from each one must be huge

Reactions: 40

According to their report Aldi and Lidl are at home in California. So hopefully that means they're not coming here afterwards.
I could not leave my barely 4 month old for that long…

Reactions: 28
He used to have a minder, always and everywhere:

Including experts which only looked like security, cant find the article now, its in my old posts.
He was never anything more than a created ''appeal.''
All Royals at a certain point got drama/acting lessons also, the only one that didn't is Andrew, its almost comical.

Reactions: 23

Made up with Dorita again. Or allowing the batteries to run down.

Reactions: 25
I don't know which is worse, them acting like they're on a royal tour or the governor acting as if they are

Reactions: 40
Looks like she's got bugs in her hair in a couple of those pics - or did we decide that it's hair extension glue? Cant find actual photo, but it's about halfway through the DM piece.

ETA, yes she is positively moon-faced these days.

Reactions: 23
Could they have that side of the street fenced off so the locals cannot reach them with the canned tomatoes.

Reactions: 22
Her face looks so different, fillers?

No. She hasn’t lost her pregnancy pounds. She looks exactly like after Archie. Her legs might be sticks but if you look at her middle- the coat is concealing some but you can tell she is much bigger. It’s basically the movie premiere dress all over again.

Reactions: 18
No. She hasn’t lost her pregnancy pounds. She looks exactly like after Archie. Her legs might be sticks but if you look at her middle- the coat is concealing some but you can tell she is much bigger.
I don’t feel qualified to comment there as I’m about 20 times bigger than her as a size 14 anyway

Reactions: 20
I noticed in one of the DM videos their security are 'men in grey suits'

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.