Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charles was as taken in by her as his son, yet he made the remark that Hazno was "c*untstruck" or something. He should have examined his own reaction too!
To be fair to Hairy with his looks he wouldn't have got too much pussy that he didn't have to pay for so minge offering it up for free on the 2nd date would have been all his bleeping dreams come true... no wonder he was bleep struck... shame he didn't have the brains to realise he was gonna pay in the long run...lol

Milk bottle glasses a la Olive 'On the Buses' meets Mr Magoo...
I loved On the Buses... oh and Love Thy Neighbour.... can you imagine those shows being on tv now.. the woke brigade would have a heart attack..lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't know about anyone else but I personally would love to know what idea's the gruesome twosome pitched to Netflix and Spotify. :LOL: I mean, they must have been seriously bad. Wonder if we'll ever find out?
Or maybe they couldn’t get great stuff to produce. It was never about them being the actual mastermind behind the ideas, but them producing the ideas of others. So either they went with pitches Netflix and Spotify weren’t interested in or they didn’t get good stuff offered. I really cannot imagine what ideas Netflix and Spotify would object though. I think it’s more that they thought they could completely outsource the grunt work to staff, only rising or lowering their thumb on a pre selected choice, zooming their great Hollywoodstil pals for funding over a nice Latte or dinner. Spotify probably did expect they would at least turn up as hosts or making an intro. I mean, one episode. One! One Netflix production in the works. (At least it’s sounds as if the series could be actually nice.) H’s invictus documentary sounds so much like a quick, excuse to appease, because the lack of content has been noticed. That’s really not great output for how they introduced their deals. I get that producing can take up to two or more years, but you would think they announce what they have waiting in line.

Reactions: 20
To be fair to Hairy with his looks he wouldn't have got too much pussy that he didn't have to pay for so minge offering it up for free on the 2nd date would have been all his bleeping dreams come true... no wonder he was bleep struck... shame he didn't have the brains to realise he was gonna pay in the long run...lol

I loved On the Buses... oh and Love Thy Neighbour.... can you imagine those shows being on tv now.. the woke brigade would have a heart attack..lol
On the Buses is on ITV3 every morning at 0935 ;)

I'm an ignorant sod so what's 'cankles', I've never heard of it?
Where you don't have shapely ankles and sometimes rolls of fat as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On the Buses is on ITV3 every morning at 0935 ;)

Don't know if I can get ITV in Australia... I have the complete collection of Love thy Neighbour on dvd though... might see if I can get On the Buses too....lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
[QUOTE="liar liar, post: 6338827, member: 1624

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I now know why I haven't heard of 'cankles' before as I have always had shapely ankles all my life, still have them now. The rolls of fat you mention however are all over the rest of my body 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Murky_Meg has been 'verified' on Twitter so is now a blue tick account :). Taz can't be far behind?

I'm just musing, but has anyone else heard of Marfan Syndrome? Every time I see a photo of M I wonder if she has it.
Yes, I know someone with it, but they are both incredibly tall because of the condition

Reactions: 12

And ‘Mind your language’ they showed re-runs about 10 yrs ago - the woke would have a beak down

so are we expecting the Invictus fest around 2300 UK time ? Might stay up for that to air - yawn 🥱

Reactions: 17
Heidi will join the dog squad... she's 70 kg and can buckle a colorbond gate with her pumpkin head..lol
Wow 🥰 hubbys cousin had one, he was gorgeous ( but slobbery😂) our G.S had the hots for him and used to chase him around the garden, he did not feel the same about her though and used to run away!! Heidi is a fab name! We have a right squad gathered.... Not sussex squad of course 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Smeg's thumb is very distinctive - İ don't know whether that is a characteristic. A long time ago İ read an article about Smeg which noticed she has only one horizontal line running across her palm whereas most people have two. Used to be called a simian palm but that term is not now used.
I have a simian line on both of my palms. Apparently that's rare. I've also read that it can show genius or insanity. In my case, it's a thin line ;):LOL:
That's because she is an entity a wicked evil witch
I'm also a witch but I'm the good sort :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow, I knew Harry’s eyes were close together, but I now think that his face is just really small for his head.

what a specimen 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
[QUOTE="liar liar, post: 6338827, member: 1624

Thank you, I now know why I haven't heard of 'cankles' before as I have always had shapely ankles all my life, still have them now. The rolls of fat you mention however are all over the rest of my body 😂
[/QUOTE]

Cankles arent really fat rolls, they just have no definition between calf and ankle. It's why Hillary is so fond of the pantsuits. They hide her cankles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm the same @wisebutwild - well one ankle is shapely, the other not quite so as I broke it rather badly. The rolls of fat on the other hand...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.