Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well sometimes it works but I couldn't find what you said, on my laptop but hey ho it's fine! I an a dinosaur when it comes to the internet! I've just got a new phone and it's taken me a whole day to sort it out. But I won't be giving up, I will get there! In my young day a landline was a new thing!lol!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well sometimes it works but I couldn't find what you said, on my laptop but hey ho it's fine! I an a dinosaur when it comes to the internet! I've just got a new phone and it's taken me a whole day to sort it out. But I won't be giving up, I will get there! In my young day a landline was a new thing!lol!!!
this is the refresh arrow.........

refresh button.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What really pisses me off about this whole farrago is that 6 knew exactly who she was. He knew how unsuitable, how vindictive, how low rent she was. But he was minge-struck, willingly blinded by the ‘best sex he’d ever had’. FFS, you don’t marry someone just because they’re a good shag, especially not when you’re a member of the RF! But then again, he’s a spiteful little bleep and probably thought it was funny to marry in a skanky ho. He probably enjoyed his family’s dilemma and discomfort.

Dearest Tattlers, oh hum... and more umms... I'm a bit old, true to say, but I can't get my head round BIB. As SweetSummerChild said 'you don't marry someone just because they're a good shag' but perhaps I've never had that shag!!! xxx
Can anyone tell me why I keep getting an "Oops" when I try and quote a members post?x
Me too!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hmmm, there’s a lot of negative stories suddenly being reported about Charles.
I wonder how they’ve all been leaked.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I don't get the Diana film. What's the audience? I mean I lived through all that and I wouldn't go see it. I've asked my daughter a teeneager and she's not interested. So straight to streaming?
Wouldn't it be great if the markles fuckwits bigged it up, got some piggyback publicity and then it flopped?
can't see how it can make its money back at all.
Who the hells interested in that?? No one I know would be? 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Chita, your drawing is just so good. I feel your talents are wasted on the Harkles!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow seems everyone and his brother have fallen over each other to wish Beyonce a happy 40th birthday - Reese,Orka,Ellen,Ed Sheran etc etc - the list seems to be mahoooooosive - oh dear poor HW - she only got McCarthy
😂😂😂
Hark! the sound of crockery flying across the Montishithole is so loud that Hazzno has had to put ear defenders on the chickens 🐓🐓🐓
I know someone who could sell her some tee shirts n mugs n stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Meanwhile Smeggy's latte brand is OFFICIALLY endorsing #sussexsquad online events, offering givaways & discounts
View attachment 744790
Yeah, you can just see the clevr board meeting now...

"Poop, we've been Markled!
Sales have dropped through the floor.
Our brand is now in the same category as horse tit cigarettes and cat's piss tequila.
There's only one chance of breaking even, only one market that would embrace us now...
The SUSSEXSQUAD!"

7fdd6dac0d339070be3026bdee5cbd53--mexicans-horses.jpg
fBqeNUluK5ovvXZIIXpZRlWMgAKTSoTMteqqNkj4XX4.jpg
fry-futurama.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
See the wee symbols at the top left of your screen. Your screen ... not the tattle page.
OK, the third symbol is a wee circle. That is "refresh". That usually sorts the page out.

Thank you my lovely...I'll get there one day!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 745776
Thank you.

Silly bint that I am am....just listing to Il Volo singing O Sole Mio how fab is that! Thank you.

Still getting the Oops! Telling me my post is too short!

Sorry should be on form .......the 2 are still what freda says!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
they keep on giving more and more material for us to mock.
Yes, but apparently she is much better than Pricey and has never hurt animals.
I know! Go figure.:m
Some people need to open their eyes beyond Love Island, St Di and Hollyoaks.

View attachment 745776
Thank you.

Silly bint that I am am....just listing to Il Volo singing O Sole Mio how fab is that! Thank you.

Still getting the Oops! Telling me my post is too short!

Sorry should be on form .......the 2 are still what freda says!!
Just be aware that you can't just quote a post and then a smiley face. You'll get the oops message for that.
You need to add a few words, like "love that" or "so cute" or "I agree".

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I have a Collie that is willing to join, she licks you so much that you'll just surrender to her love
View attachment 745672
❤🥰

Awww, our big softie lies against the leather settee to cool down when it's a wee bit warm too ❤

Mind, our big softie lies on the settee, the bed, her own bed/s, the spare beds - anywhere we are and where she feels like tbh 🤣

Certainly looks a lot more comfortable and relaxed than the poor wee doggie in Duchess Twuntness's video for her 40th - wee soul 😔.

I don't have a dog or a cat but if you're up for some diversity, here's a very bitchy turtle, fully annoyed to have been moved from the tank for 5 mins for maintenance, and no one asked if he was okay.

The look on that face! It's a good job his eyes are't lasers - you'd be a small pile of dust in 5 seconds 🤣
Screenshot_20210905-013118_Opera.jpg

ETA
@jayjay82 hope you don't mind I took the liberty of adding a close up of bitchy turtle's face to show fellow Tattlers what I mean - I just love him ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.