Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Escaping the palace:
Huh, how is it possible to find two such really bad actors to play the plastic ones? FFS the film compares the RF to the mafia. If that were true the sixes would be sleeping with the fishes. Do you think there is a scene where they wake up with head of hairy's polo pony in the film?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I didn't say anything about the mermaids minge, or rather lack of it. I was talking about smegs minge. I'm quite sure that the mermaids tail smells like fish, since it is fish.
But you do know that mermaids aren't actually real, don't you? :)
BIB WTAF???? I am so disappointed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Escaping the palace:
Huh, how is it possible to find two such really bad actors to play the plastic ones? FFS the film compares the RF to the mafia. If that were true the sixes would be sleeping with the fishes. Do you think there is a scene where they wake up with head of hairy's polo pony in the film?
Probably no decent actors wanted the roles. Besides, it seems strangely appropriate for a bad actress to play another bad actress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm certain she'll stage a real bleeping car crash one day soon. Maybe she'll even find a tunnel for it.
I wouldn't put it past her. I'm surprised she hasn't had her PR team put out a fake story about her having a near-death experience or how she's worried that the RF or the "institution" might kill her. She is obsessed with trying to be like Diana after all.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What really pisses me off about this whole farrago is that 6 knew exactly who she was. He knew how unsuitable, how vindictive, how low rent she was. But he was minge-struck, willingly blinded by the ‘best sex he’d ever had’. FFS, you don’t marry someone just because they’re a good shag, especially not when you’re a member of the RF! But then again, he’s a spiteful little bleep and probably thought it was funny to marry in a skanky ho. He probably enjoyed his family’s dilemma and discomfort.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
New thread 💖❤🥰💖💕❤ x

I still got to catch up a few pages from last thread but it be later today..I thought I pop in early today to say hello 🥰 😀.

Back later when I find the right turning...I've jumped in the new thread and ended up abit lost 🤭

View attachment 744478

Thank you very much ❤🥰🤗😘 xxx
This looks so cute..I be logging back on later and will take a proper look..added to my bookmarks as it's already made me smile ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
Pom hugs to you 🤗😘 xx
Thank you @spangly for the super title, @kev1974 for the recap and @JAR21 for the great thread title that just lost out.
On the left is Atavar Sid from Dagenham, a cousin of @Pom Bear on his dad's side. New boy on the block and looking for luuurrrve. He's seen that Pom's famous and he wants a job so is posting himself here. Any takers? He likes resting, is a big lad and likes his food as you can see, but says he is genuinely looking for work. ....Gissa job....
If you like the look of this lad, sweep right. For more hunky Corgis, sweep right too.
Thanks for the new thread and title. Great stuff.
If Hazbeen threatened the RF with accusations of racism if they didn't let him marry smegs, then surely that was blackmail? I'd have thought that trying to blackmail the Queen was an act of treason. They should have bundled him off to a secure mental hospital and locked him up until he came to his senses. Proving mental illness wouldn't have been hard.
BIB
I agree, they shouldn't have put up with any of it. At the first sign of racism blackmail they should have shut the whole circus down. They have the best resources in the world to deal with this sort of thing, and could easily have exposed H&M and kept their hands clean. They had enough evidence, and the RF are as good at this stuff as Mossad. Leaks about yachting, released film clips, anything. They should have called their bluff, leaked the evidence and ridden out the storm which would have been short-lived.

I used to think the RF had played a blinder but not any more, as they've allowed the Monarchy to suffer ongoing damage for three years and sre still being jerked around by a pair of a..rseholes who show no sign of letting up.

Yes, people have seen how vile H&M are. They are vile. That is no consolation and for me the price paid by HM and Prince Philip alone has been far too high. Just look at the films and books that are coming out which would never have seen the light of day if the RF had acted decisively instead of dithering, wringing their hands and hoping all the nastiness would either run its course or go away. Minge will now be dying under the wheels on Netflix, while Noballs hobbles to her side in a grisly enactment of his mother's death that aims to skewer his poor father and point the finger of blame at him.

The hounding the RF will continue because it is being allowed to continue. Regardless of hindsight, nothing appears to be being done to deal with these two unless there's stuff we don't know about. Consulting solicitors and a feeble fight-back over Noballs's treasonous "memoir"? It's all too late, dignified grey-rocking and going about their Royal Rota duties, the lot.

I'll for ever support our beloved Monarchy but believe they've played and are still playing this wrong. Noballs should long ago have been living in obscurity, with no titles nothing, quietly supported by PC if necessary.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
DanjaZone. Odd how this Lifetime crap appears same day as HMQs funeral details are leaked. Doesn't think smeg and h have had the jab as they would've milked it with a photo op.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you Spangly for the new title and Kev1974 for starting the new thread.
[/QUOTE]
Escaping the palace:
If only they were the Mafia. One can but dream. 💤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What really pisses me off about this whole farrago is that 6 knew exactly who she was. He knew how unsuitable, how vindictive, how low rent she was. But he was minge-struck, willingly blinded by the ‘best sex he’d ever had’. FFS, you don’t marry someone just because they’re a good shag, especially not when you’re a member of the RF! But then again, he’s a spiteful little bleep and probably thought it was funny to marry in a skanky ho. He probably enjoyed his family’s dilemma and discomfort.
It reminds me of the Only Fools and Horses episode where Rodney meets the aristo at the market selling her paintings. She was using him to get back at her family basically - unfortunately Hazzno’s attempt at blackmailing / throwing his toys outta the pram/getting his own way using a similar threat of ‘I will marry her if you don’t give me what I want’ went way too far as RF didn’t give in to him - now look where we are? A fuckwit bullying an entire country and trying to bring down the monarchy so they can undertake a coup and take charge of the new United Wokedom with her as ’Dick-taker’ (dictator)
The updated version of 1984 - but now we have ‘Big Sister’ looking out for us plebs! 😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She’s one of David Icke’s lizard people. I bet the forked lizardy tongue flicked out just after that photo was taken 🦎
Glad to see someone else knows about David Icke 's lizard people. I was horrified when I first saw him in UToob,but have become a fan since than and would love to hear /watch /read his take on the Hazzards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
H looks like he's had botox between his eyes and had his eyebrows groomed in that GQ speech.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So Hollyweird has decided that the Queen is now a mafia Don 😉
Polish_20210904_183440803.jpg

And Diana is a saint 🙄
Polish_20210904_183933643.jpg

Thanks Hollyweird 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just watching a programme about Princess Anne on Ch 5.

One of the first statements on it was "Anne was the son Prince Phillip never had". Doesn't say much for PC, PA and PE but Anne was always just like her father and they have said she was his favourite child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank you @spangly for the super title, @kev1974 for the recap and @JAR21 for the great thread title that just lost out.
On the left is Atavar Sid from Dagenham, a cousin of @Pom Bear on his dad's side. New boy on the block and looking for luuurrrve. He's seen that Pom's famous and he wants a job so is posting himself here. Any takers? He likes resting, is a big lad and likes his food as you can see, but says he is genuinely looking for work. ....Gissa job....
If you like the look of this lad, sweep right. For more hunky Corgis, sweep right too.

BIB
I agree, they shouldn't have put up with any of it. At the first sign of racism blackmail they should have shut the whole circus down. They have the best resources in the world to deal with this sort of thing, and could easily have exposed H&M and kept their hands clean. They had enough evidence, and the RF are as good at this stuff as Mossad. Leaks about yachting, released film clips, anything. They should have called their bluff, leaked the evidence and ridden out the storm which would have been short-lived.

I used to think the RF had played a blinder but not any more, as they've allowed the Monarchy to suffer ongoing damage for three years and sre still being jerked around by a pair of a..rseholes who show no sign of letting up.

Yes, people have seen how vile H&M are. They are vile. That is no consolation and for me the price paid by HM and Prince Philip alone has been far too high. Just look at the films and books that are coming out which would never have seen the light of day if the RF had acted decisively instead of dithering, wringing their hands and hoping all the nastiness would either run its course or go away. Minge will now be dying under the wheels on Netflix, while Noballs hobbles to her side in a grisly enactment of his mother's death that aims to skewer his poor father and point the finger of blame at him.

The hounding the RF will continue because it is being allowed to continue. Regardless of hindsight, nothing appears to be being done to deal with these two unless there's stuff we don't know about. Consulting solicitors and a feeble fight-back over Noballs's treasonous "memoir"? It's all too late, dignified grey-rocking and going about their Royal Rota duties, the lot.

I'll for ever support our beloved Monarchy but believe they've played and are still playing this wrong. Noballs should long ago have been living in obscurity, with no titles nothing, quietly supported by PC if necessary.
Unfortunately the only way to deal with a narcissist is grey rocking to cut off the oxygen supply - its the experts view and those who have gone through it personally (like me).

The moment you do something in retaliation they've got attention and elongates the process of cut off. It's always painful and hard - but there really is no alterative, you have to grit your teeth and batten down the hatches and get through it.

All the 6s plans etc are to try to get a reaction out of the RF - to bring them down to their gutter level so they can say "look what they've done to us, we told you they were racist/evil etc".

They are like kids pushing boundaries to get a reaction.

The RF aren't giving them anything and also making it clear that the 6s are out, which also has the effect if reducing the interest in the 6s - another reason they want a response (any response they really don't care because any response will highlight their link to the RF).

The RF are carrying on their meaningful duties, reminding people what being a real royal is like.

It's slow and painful and very irritating but this phase has to be gone through - the 6s are losing interest, they are a laughing stock because of their own words and deeds - any retaliation will give them more victim status, and I think we can all agree they have more than enough of that already even if most of it is not genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm thinking, and hoping, that eventually the harkles will spontaneously combust !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.