Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this so much!!!!!!!!!!
Why doesn't the RF remove the phantom children from THE LINE until they are fully vetted ? Why can't the TITLES be put to sleep until reason and maturity is demonstrated? All reasonable things to do. Put the responsibility on H&M to repair and make amends. The sugars are a very small group in the US, and a good portion of them are bots. It is the people of the UK who matter. So simple to quiet all of this down. The failure of the RF to do this makes them look GUILTY , with lots to hide.
Honestly? Because it doesn’t matter. They are so far from the throne, even if for some catastrophic event Harry moves up to number two, my guess is the monarchy would be abolished before that happens. With this they don’t have to deal with “but what about Andrew?” (A well deserved question in my opinion. I really hope Charles ends this ongoing travesty) and no one can accuse them of anything.
I really don’t get why people still get their knickers in a twist. Nothing they did was actually successful. They couldn’t hold onto their status, their collaboration idea was thrown out, everyone has realised they are a sell-out, their business ventures have shown no promising out put till now, their claims get more absurd and hysteric ever time and brought them certainly no new supporters, even their copied stuff falls flat… they are sunken to the same level as her family, Fergie and Uncle Garry. People read it for the drama and entertainment but most don’t take them seriously and if they had to choose wouldn’t pick them. His book might be a nuclear bomb, fittingly released around the Platinum Jubilant for the highest numbers, but it won’t truly rattle the grounds of the crown. They have lost all goodwill and credibility within the UK. Even the anti-monarchists don’t like them. It will only help them to establish them in the US. And if the US public endorsed them enough, that’s their problem. I also doubt H&M would like to see the monarchy actually abolish. It’s what makes them special after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Casting to type. ;)

Finding Freedom is on BookBub today for 99p. Overcharging by 98p.

I won't be happy until I see marked for a penny. :giggle:
Anyone know where we can find out how many copies of the new whinge fest has sold?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
H looks like he's had botox between his eyes and had his eyebrows groomed in that GQ speech.
Well if he’s going to go the plastic surgery route WTF doesn’t he go the whole hog and do something about his piggy mean eyes and thin spiteful lips. He should get a Lauren Goodger. 👄

No use tinkering around the edges with a touch of Botox, spray on hair and lifts in his shoes.

The 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can anyone remember another Oprah interview being called out where so much untruth was picked up?

She must have been in on it. The faked 'British' headlines, the three day before marriage, the lack of titles being normal. Staff allegedly telling her about the moonbump. No way would she have not known all this.

I wonder what made her go down that path for H&M.
I can think of one reason 😒😒😒😒

Reactions: 23
Thank you @spangly for the super title, @kev1974 for the recap and @JAR21 for the great thread title that just lost out.
On the left is Atavar Sid from Dagenham, a cousin of @Pom Bear on his dad's side. New boy on the block and looking for luuurrrve. He's seen that Pom's famous and he wants a job so is posting himself here. Any takers? He likes resting, is a big lad and likes his food as you can see, but says he is genuinely looking for work. ....Gissa job....
If you like the look of this lad, sweep right. For more hunky Corgis, sweep right too.

BIB
I agree, they shouldn't have put up with any of it. At the first sign of racism blackmail they should have shut the whole circus down. They have the best resources in the world to deal with this sort of thing, and could easily have exposed H&M and kept their hands clean. They had enough evidence, and the RF are as good at this stuff as Mossad. Leaks about yachting, released film clips, anything. They should have called their bluff, leaked the evidence and ridden out the storm which would have been short-lived.

I used to think the RF had played a blinder but not any more, as they've allowed the Monarchy to suffer ongoing damage for three years and sre still being jerked around by a pair of a..rseholes who show no sign of letting up.

Yes, people have seen how vile H&M are. They are vile. That is no consolation and for me the price paid by HM and Prince Philip alone has been far too high. Just look at the films and books that are coming out which would never have seen the light of day if the RF had acted decisively instead of dithering, wringing their hands and hoping all the nastiness would either run its course or go away. Minge will now be dying under the wheels on Netflix, while Noballs hobbles to her side in a grisly enactment of his mother's death that aims to skewer his poor father and point the finger of blame at him.

The hounding the RF will continue because it is being allowed to continue. Regardless of hindsight, nothing appears to be being done to deal with these two unless there's stuff we don't know about. Consulting solicitors and a feeble fight-back over Noballs's treasonous "memoir"? It's all too late, dignified grey-rocking and going about their Royal Rota duties, the lot.

I'll for ever support our beloved Monarchy but believe they've played and are still playing this wrong. Noballs should long ago have been living in obscurity, with no titles nothing, quietly supported by PC if necessary.
Made big mistake with avatars, still learning how to do it. Have reposted this now with Avatar Sid correctly displayed. He's a Corgi not a baboon.
ETA soddit he's a baboon again. Wtf

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On the left is statesman Windbag Noballs at the GQ Awards. You can see his flickering eyes and righteous anger as he lectures the audience about the mass misinformation and press intrusion that he and his princess have suffered since they fled the stranglehold of the Palace.
I don't know how to post a picture of a baboon so am having to use a new avatar for pictures. I keep forgetting who I am.
He was briefly a Corgi but vie got him back to baboon now. Getting there.
tit he's a Corgi agajn I think I'll go back to my red C.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
On the left is statesman Windbag Noballs at the GQ Awards. You can see his flickering eyes and righteous anger as he lectures the audience about the mass misinformation and press intrusion that he and his princess have suffered since they fled the stranglehold of the Palace.
I don't know how to post a picture of a baboon so am having to use a new avatar for pictures. I keep forgetting who I am.
He was briefly a Corgi but vie got him back to baboon now. Getting there.
This below might work, well it did for me.
If you upload an image you like to your laptop then use the 'snipping tool' to cut out the part of the image you like ... that way the image has a better chance of fitting neatly into your little avvy circle.
So this ...

becomes a more manageable this ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Lady C 'plunging right in'

Haz at GQ Awards More presentable than usual. But a clip-on bow-tie was a no-no. Hair and teeth given the Hollywood treatment. Lady C said Haz looked like a rat when he smiled or wtte so teeth a definite improvement. Speech unimpressive and showcased Haz's misguided paranoia re. jabs.
Hypocritical Smeg complains of unwarranted attention but has free rein to criticise others/asked for no 'old, male, stale reviewers' - smacks of elitism. Smeg is 'plastic shoes pretending to be leather'.
Haz juggling his balls. Apt considering his bonkers comment on 1st amendment and demeanour of someone who has been neutralised.
H & M are totalitarians - anyone who disagrees with them not tolerated. İnvent agendas that create chaos eg racial disharmony.
Thanks for seeing this through once again @mardymare.
Fat Sid atavar was supposed to be @Pom Bear 's idle cousin looking for work.
The baboon was Noballs at the GQ Awards as he looks like one. The avatars kept changing places though.
Am trying a fresh new avatar. Marine Iguana. You can see why they call him Lord of The Sea.
ETA As @freda19 says his head's been cut off. Probably just as well as fugly.
Will keep trying, thanks for the help and I will follow the instructions. X

• Haha
  • Heart
This below might work, well it did for me.
If you upload an image you like to your laptop then use the 'snipping tool' to cut out the part of the image you like ... that way the image has a better chance of fitting neatly into your little avvy circle.
So this ...

becomes a more manageable this ...

Ooh, tricolour border collie 😍

• Heart
I agree with this so much!!!!!!!!!!
Why doesn't the RF remove the phantom children from THE LINE until they are fully vetted ? Why can't the TITLES be put to sleep until reason and maturity is demonstrated? All reasonable things to do. Put the responsibility on H&M to repair and make amends. The sugars are a very small group in the US, and a good portion of them are bots. It is the people of the UK who matter. So simple to quiet all of this down. The failure of the RF to do this makes them look GUILTY , with lots to hide.
It is people in the UK who matter and the Harkles polling numbers keep going down. Even among 18-24 year olds opinion is split, not very positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hello my lovelies...long time no post but I do look at all your lovely comments. I will say what I have said before, the Royal family play the long game and these two will NEVER win, just looking forward to the crash that will happen. I know we have had the Piers verdict but I think this is just the beginning...more will happen, and I'm waiting.:) P.S. My Cockapoo will join in @Nuttynana, if you want him....he can be a crazy dog lol!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.