Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick screenshot here:
View attachment 748382

Not only does the Duke of Twuntness look like a malignant midget compared to PW in the photo on the right, but - by a magnificent stroke of fortune - the light shining on his bonce makes his faux thick lustrous locks look like he's rocking his real monk's bald patch (tonsure) 🤣🤗🤣🤗🤣
It all looks bloody ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can anyone remember when was it that these two noxious pinheads made the super insulting statement about the "older generation" essentially calling everyone over the age of 40 useless? I'm introducing a fellow gringo to the sheer pukiness of these two and everything they stand for - seh was drawn to them for head's GQ pontification speech, thinking "What the actual duck? who is this guy and who does he think he is talking about stuff about which he knows the square root of duck all"?
I mean she knows who PH is and all that, but has only come to realise his shenanigans. She is up in arms with the BMA's latest threat to encourage 12 yr olds to defy their parents and get the vaxx without or in spite of their parents' position on the matter, saying "12 yr olds are mature enough to make that decision".
I sense that the next WE conference that head and his wife will be hosting will probably encourage the same rhetoric.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There is news being circulated in the papers that Piers Morgan has cut his face trying to leave the GQ awards to avoid H's speech.
PM was supposedly there celebrating the Ofcom verdict.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Quick screenshot here:
View attachment 748382

Not only does the Duke of Twuntness look like a malignant midget compared to PW in the photo on the right, but - by a magnificent stroke of fortune - the light shining on his bonce makes his faux thick lustrous locks look like he's rocking his real monk's bald patch (tonsure) 🤣🤗🤣🤗🤣

bahaaaa - I noticed that, too! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can anyone remember when was it that these two noxious pinheads made the super insulting statement about the "older generation" essentially calling everyone over the age of 40 useless? I'm introducing a fellow gringo to the sheer pukiness of these two and everything they stand for - seh was drawn to them for head's GQ pontification speech, thinking "What the actual duck? who is this guy and who does he think he is talking about stuff about which he knows the square root of duck all"?
I mean she knows who PH is and all that, but has only come to realise his shenanigans. She is up in arms with the BMA's latest threat to encourage 12 yr olds to defy their parents and get the vaxx without or in spite of their parents' position on the matter, saying "12 yr olds are mature enough to make that decision".
I sense that the next WE conference that head and his wife will be hosting will probably encourage the same rhetoric.
Do we know whether the Gruesomes have had their jabs? As someone pointed out earlier if they had wouldn't it have been surrounded with much pomp and ceremony, photos and a speech at least. We saw on TV both Kate and Will having them so I'm sure the weeping sores wouldn't want to be outdone.

Perhaps they are waiting for their parent/s to give them the go ahead, after all they act like 12 year olds in everything else they do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Express: Piers Morgan told US is now questioning Meghan claims to Oprah 'We consumed it as truth'.

"US royal journalist Kinsey Schofield appeared on GB News and told host Mark Dolan the Sussexes were seeing their popularity fall in the US as she said the public was getting fed up with their "complaining". But when asked if Piers Morgan and Meghan Markle were generally liked in the States amid the recent Ofcom ruling, Ms Schofield explained the two were divisive but offered advice to Mr Morgan on how to now move on from the ruling. The journalist advised the former GMB presenter to simply ignore the Duchess of Sussex as her "greatest fear" was being ignored and being forgotten about as she said people believed what Meghan said because Oprah Winfrey did not challenge her enough.

"But, I would tell you if I were Piers Morgan, I think that he's got something's cooking and he's about to announce something and he's going to have another platform.

"If I were in his position, I would not give a single second to Meghan Markle if you want to crush this woman.

"You don't talk about her because her greatest fear is to be irrelevant.

"And I know that it keeps him in the papers, but I almost think that it would hurt her more, if he would just pretend that she was non-existent."

How glorious 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes I tend to forget that HM is no fool and actually in a more calm and dignified way she has dealt with them. It’s her way, maybe not my way. A kick up the backsides and a removal of titles and LOS is what I want. I want TQ to humiliate them publicly and tell them publicly to shut the f@@@ up. But that’s not becoming for a Queen now is it? If I took the time to actually add up the things the two losers didn’t get, its a pretty good list. The Queen is dealing with them in her own dignified way, all class.
I watched the last part of the film The Queen the other day. The end part where she meets Tony B’liar’ after all of the Diana drama. She turned to him and said ‘1 in 4 wanted the end of the monarchy‘ ( words to that affect) and he said ‘yes but only for a very short time’. Struck me then that as much as I loath him TB did have a good grasp of public opinion at that time in history which I really don’t think Buffoon Boris has. I doubt he would have the backbone to tell her even if he had the slightest idea - which IMO he doesn’t - what TRF need is someone to tell them straight what she must do, it is no use being the proverbial ostrich any longer and hoping it will all blow over.
The crux is that we pay for them to live this life and I do not see/feel/hear any of them reaching out to say we are listening and will act.
As each day passes I am genuinely questioning why I should keep paying taxes (not that I have much choice where my money goes) for their upkeep. Am grumpy-poos today and so fed up with Mr and Mrs BS spewing away with no recourse. Rant over 😬
ps Even if there is any truth that ‘they’ are down to their last millions and hitting skid row - I would lay good money her and Dorito’s millions haven’t been touched and are very safely hidden away. I hope she has bled him dry and TQ/PC tell him to do one and spin if Hazzno asks to be bailed out 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow wow wow .. 😡.. seriously out of order portraying PW like this ... Hurtful to PW, he has spoken out about racism in football etc , and scoffing at comments about skin colour? I bloody doubt it ..why the vendetta against him? I hope he can take some sort of legal action against this shite
Prince William is villain for 'not speaking on racism' in new TV film #
OMG he is wearing a ‘dad’ cardigan 🤣🤣🤣 his profile in the photo reminds me of something else 🏃🏻‍♀️ Off to find it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I watched the last part of the film The Queen the other day. The end part where she meets Tony B’liar’ after all of the Diana drama. She turned to him and said ‘1 in 4 wanted the end of the monarchy‘ ( words to that affect) and he said ‘yes but only for a very short time’. Struck me then that as much as I loath him TB did have a good grasp of public opinion at that time in history which I really don’t think Buffoon Boris has. I doubt he would have the backbone to tell her even if he had the slightest idea - which IMO he doesn’t - what TRF need is someone to tell them straight what she must do, it is no use being the proverbial ostrich any longer and hoping it will all blow over.
The crux is that we pay for them to live this life and I do not see/feel/hear any of them reaching out to say we are listening and will act.
As each day passes I am genuinely questioning why I should keep paying taxes (not that I have much choice where my money goes) for their upkeep. Am grumpy-poos today and so fed up with Mr and Mrs BS spewing away with no recourse. Rant over 😬
ps Even if there is any truth that ‘they’ are down to their last millions and hitting skid row - I would lay good money her and Dorito’s millions haven’t been touched and are very safely hidden away. I hope she has bled him dry and TQ/PC tell him to do one and spin if Hazzno asks to be bailed out 🥴
BIB - I do wonder if, after 6 runs home to gangan with his shrivelled richmond between his legs, the IRS would come calling on her for unpaid taxes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Breaking News...
In view of the all the excitement surrounding their imminent audience with HMQ and the resulting PR/merching photo opportunities with Aldi & Lidl, The Duke and Duchess of Twuntness have released their own personal theme song...

Helpfully, they've also released a chorus that everyone - even Tattlers - can join in with great gusto 🤗🤭🤗

Sing along, Tattlers

🎶🎵🎶🎵 "You're a Twunt" 🎶🎵🎶🎵

(Slight twist on the words there just to make it a little more apropo 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If anyone is interested in the antics and foul posts of the Sussex Squad sugars a website has been set up which is a dossier on the Squad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.