Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, Ariel gave up her voice willingly to have a chance with the human prince. Megzy is actually Vanessa, the dark-haired villainous alter ego who uses Ariel's voice to swoop in & manipulate the prince away from her. Below is an artist's rendering of "Meg" charming "Prince Charles" while "Harry" looks on, brainwashed & spaced out:

Little-mermaid-1080p-disneyscreencaps.com-7718.jpg

Fun fact, Melissa McCarthy is set to play Ursula in the upcoming live action movie :ROFLMAO:

melissa_mccarthy-the_little_mermaid-getty-photofest-split-h_2019.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
As time goes on, İ sympathise with TRF. They understand how the Harkles would play title and line of succession losses to win sympathy. İ don't think anybody apart from Sam/Tom Jnr could ever have predicted quite how toxic and venomous Smeg and Haz would become.
The duo are being allowed to reveal themselves as cacky and unworthy. Unfortunately it does sully the Monarchy to a lesser degree. Ultimately TRF will win. Smeg will not disappear,ever. She will have a level of infamous notoriety coupled with zero awareness of the increasing failure of plastic surgery to beautify and freshen her looks.
She will always be tops in her mind. Not sure whether Haz will ever have an epiphany.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Mermaids can't actually procreate and have no minges.
I didn't say anything about the mermaids minge, or rather lack of it. I was talking about smegs minge. I'm quite sure that the mermaids tail smells like fish, since it is fish.
But you do know that mermaids aren't actually real, don't you? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Happy New Thread! 🥳

What a beautiful comparison here, one looks princess-like and then... :sick: There is not one acceptable part of the dress, the overall look, the overly tight bust, the (lack of) posture...!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I didn't say anything about the mermaids minge, or rather lack of it. I was talking about smegs minge. I'm quite sure that the mermaids tail smells like fish, since it is fish.
But you do know that mermaids aren't actually real, don't you? :)
She's no mermaid more like a bleeping piranha and I bet her minge stinks like rotten mackerel, she is a mingemaid!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Can anyone remember another Oprah interview being called out where so much untruth was picked up?

She must have been in on it. The faked 'British' headlines, the three day before marriage, the lack of titles being normal. Staff allegedly telling her about the moonbump. No way would she have not known all this.

I wonder what made her go down that path for H&M.
I don't remember her ever being called out over an interview like this before. People know that when they go on her show, they're going to get softball questions, which is why they do it. The audience knows this as well. I quit watching her regular show a long time before it stopped airing. The most recent interview that I saw besides H&M was one Lisa Marie Presley had done some time after Michael Jackson died. I don't think she was telling the truth about the marriage, but I do think she may have believed her own BS. However, no one called her out and I don't recall a lot of attention placed on the interview in general at the time.

You always got this feeling that Oprah was one of those crapsaccharine people-- sweet and sparkly on the surface, with something nasty lurking underneath, but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. So you kind of went on about things and didn't think about it. Then you'd hear things like her giving away brand new cars that she didn't pay for and the recipients got stuck with thousands in taxes. The girls school fiasco in Africa. The idiots she spawned-- Ellen, Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil. OWN is basically UWN-- the Un-Watchable Network. Things like that. The saccharine coating is slipping off. Then the H&M interview and it's right there in your face, stink and all.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thing is, Ariel gave up her voice willingly to have a chance with the human prince. Megzy is actually Vanessa, the dark-haired villainous alter ego who uses Ariel's voice to swoop in & manipulate the prince away from her. Below is an artist's rendering of "Meg" charming "Prince Charles" while "Harry" looks on, brainwashed & spaced out:

View attachment 744694

Fun fact, Melissa McCarthy is set to play Ursula in the upcoming live action movie :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 744702
I can see the similarity fugly, gobby grifter😝😝😝

I don't remember her ever being called out over an interview like this before. People know that when they go on her show, they're going to get softball questions, which is why they do it. The audience knows this as well. I quit watching her regular show a long time before it stopped airing. The most recent interview that I saw besides H&M was one Lisa Marie Presley had done some time after Michael Jackson died. I don't think she was telling the truth about the marriage, but I do think she may have believed her own BS. However, no one called her out and I don't recall a lot of attention placed on the interview in general at the time.

You always got this feeling that Oprah was one of those crapsaccharine people-- sweet and sparkly on the surface, with something nasty lurking underneath, but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. So you kind of went on about things and didn't think about it. Then you'd hear things like her giving away brand new cars that she didn't pay for and the recipients got stuck with thousands in taxes. The girls school fiasco in Africa. The idiots she spawned-- Ellen, Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil. OWN is basically UWN-- the Un-Watchable Network. Things like that. The saccharine coating is slipping off. Then the H&M interview and it's right there in your face, stink and all.
The bewigged old crone drowns in her own brand of low level, unfunny, sanctimonious shite and hope the King thing goes down with her into the piranha pond they created, no life jackets and no Lifeguards, lovely.

Where is the King thing these days?? She was like the town crier after the interview, six faced old slapper knows she dropped a bollock and keeping her wiggy head down!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That will damage the royals.
this is the problem isn’t it, separating the family from the job. it’s also why the RF are struggling to handle it as everyone’s expectation is different.
So for me, you quit the job. You don’t do the pageantry, tours etc.
you could still be there for the background party like other friends, but your not in the carriage waving.
Those two in a carriage waving will cause mutiny in the crowd. The booing will be horrendous along with the rotting veg flying in their direction. Also I'm sure @Nuttynana's horse (cat?) manure is maturing nicely. She originally was going to fire it at Noballs if he appeared in public at the statue unveiling but he 'chickened' out so it will be super rich and smelly by next June.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Scrapie is busy doing his anti Monarchy work again 🙄 why be a royal reporter when you obviously hate them so much?
Screenshot_20210904-140311_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Those two in a carriage waving will cause mutiny in the crowd. The booing will be horrendous along with the rotting veg flying in their direction. Also I'm sure @Nuttynana's horse (cat?) manure is maturing nicely. She originally was going to fire it at Noballs if he appeared in public at the statue unveiling but he 'chickened' out so it will be super rich and smelly by next June.
I have got some rogue horses to aim their arses in the carriage window and have you seen how far a horse can piss? Their aim will be true straight in the kisser.

Carriage too high for the cat squad but am recruiting all of our 4 legged lovelies to do the job I am expanding the empire, just looking for a camel now to stick his head in the window and vomit all over them🤮🤮🤮🤮🐴🐴🐴🐴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Scrapie is busy doing his anti Monarchy work again 🙄 why be a royal reporter when you obviously hate them so much?
View attachment 744768
Fuckwitted, ugly, silicone faced gobshite, stirring again. He is either getting paid well or has access to Haddocks minge and giving Paxo one in the butt instead.

Hero wanking, wizzened worship.

bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

So according to this film it was all Harry's idea to leave whilst plucky little Smeggy wanted to make it work 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Can anyone remember another Oprah interview being called out where so much untruth was picked up?

She must have been in on it. The faked 'British' headlines, the three day before marriage, the lack of titles being normal. Staff allegedly telling her about the moonbump. No way would she have not known all this.

I wonder what made her go down that path for H&M.
She owed them for the wedding invite?

• Haha
since i said i a well known member meaning a well used yacht girl it seems i’m become a chatty member

does that mean i catch men with the teeth in my magic minge???

At least it means one step closer to the illustrious position of VIP. If they gave out VIPs for emojing posts and I didn’t double post myself so often I’d have been there ages ago. 🤦🏼‍♀️❤😀🤢😢😡👹💩
Welcome to the 'gobby' club. I've been here a while but not bothered - don't know if I could cope with the pressure of being a VIP 👸🏻🤵🏻🍾 bit too posh for a northerner like me with me clogs, flat cap and whippets 🤔😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.