Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to bet they will find a way to make this all about them...even though no one will ask or care...

Watch them get invited to a premiere of this & use it for their own PR šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Happy new thread day fellow Tattlers šŸŽ‰šŸŽŠšŸŽˆšŸ„³. Thank you creators, looking forward to more juicy posts and discussion. The gruesome twosome are a gift that just keeps giving aren't they?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Welcome, Harrigan. These are not easy times. We have all had to bond together through this thread in the fight against idiocy. Join us!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Morning,

I donā€™t come on here very often but I saw Harry pop up recently to give another speech and of course the recent Ofcom ruling. Canā€™t Harry ever keep quiet, does he need to have an opinion on everything? Can they not pay him to shtum?

The more he speaks the more deranged and deluded he appears and of course bitter and twisted. He has either been indoctrinated or has been held to ransom by his wife.

Why still has the Queen or Prince Charles not done anything? When I do or say something wrong my mum will have a canā€™t with me. As Mrs Merton used to say, ā€œletā€™s have a heated debatedā€. There are no debates with this couple, just listen to us spout and if you donā€™t agree with us youā€™re racist or sexist.

In the olden days I can imagine this pair going through the streets and having chamber pots emptied upon them. Now I donā€™t advocate doing this but at least we can talk about their actions.

Cheers
Any time the BRF want to say anything to the Harkles or just Harry they run the risk of it being twisted beyond recognition in the next interview. "You don't seem well son, why not stop talking for a while" as "My Papa mentally abused me, and tried to silence me and he still won't pay for my mansion, security and private jet allowance!"

Charles was paying them until at least June 2020 and that didn't stop them attacking the family. Although it probably explains why Charles came off well in the original Finding Fairies and so terribly after Bank of Dad closed.

At this point, even if they signed an NDA and were given a huge secret lump sum, there's no guarantee they'd actually stick to it. I bet they've considered it but its gone beyond that now.

And they probably are worried about Harry's mental health and state of mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Who wants to bet they will find a way to make this all about them...even though no one will ask or care...
Watch them get invited to a premiere of this & use it for their own PR šŸ™„
Lets have a NEW GAME!!!!!
There are two films coming out. 'Spencer' and 'Escaping the Palace'. Whats the most vomit inducing scene you can imagine being in either one of of them. We won't count the car crash at the beginning of Escaping the Palace.
I'll start:

At the end of 'Spencer' on what should be the closing scene, the camera fades to black. Suddenly there's a star which widens and widens until the whole of the screen is visible. We see Harry and Megain (playing themselves) staring deeply into each others eyes, full of love for each other. In the background is the ghost of Diana smiling happily at this wondrous couple. Credits roll. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
There are two films coming out. 'Spencer' and 'Escaping the Palace'. Whats the most vomit inducing scene you can imagine being in either one of of them. We won't count the car crash at the beginning of Escaping the Palace.
I'll start:

At the end of 'Spencer' on what should be the closing scene, the camera fades to black. Suddenly there's a star which widens and widens until the whole of the screen is visible. We see Harry and Megain (playing themselves) staring deeply into each others eyes, full of love for each other. In the background is the ghost of Diana smiling happily at this wondrous couple. Credits roll. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I fear it will be the 'roast chicken' scene which culminates with the marriage proposal. They will use @Wu Tien's 'Do the roast chicken' for the soundtrack.
Sorry, but you did say most vomit inducing...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So, the Duchess of Twuntness is still too busy grinding down her latest veneers to respond to good old Piers' victory for freedom of speech - if she doesn't stop grinding soon, in her next photo she's going to look as delightful as this...

katie-price-scary-teeth-main-1484x777.jpg

Shudders ....

And as for the Duke of Twuntness, well this old cartoon just about sums him up for what we know him to be - (made at the time of his calling a fellow officer a p*k* in 2009) - except maybe (no maybe about it šŸ¤£) he has significantly less hair and his eyes are more piggier ....
Screenshot_20210904-112726_Firefox Beta.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So for me, you quit the job. You donā€™t do the pageantry, tours etc.
you could still be there for the background party like other friends, but your not in the carriage waving.
Exactly this.
No more official speeches or announcements
No more balcony appearances
No placing of wreaths at cenotaphs

Its like an actor who quits a play. They dont get to still get on stage and take a bow after theyve left.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I'll start:

Just before credits roll, Diana says with an American accent, as we all know she was American

ā€œ There are three of us in this marriage ā€œ
credits roll
šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
There is one thing about the Oprah interview that has baffled me and thats how HW wasn't mercilessly mocked for seriously saying that she identified with Aerial the little mermaid, I mean all the lies aside, that was so hilarious I still cannot believe she said it with a straight face. Of course its all the more funnier now she has been christened Princess Pinocchio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
There is one thing about the Oprah interview that has baffled me and thats how HW wasn't mercilessly mocked for seriously saying that she identified with Aerial the little mermaid, I mean all the lies aside, that was so hilarious I still cannot believe she said it with a straight face. Of course its all the more funnier now she has been christened Princess Pinocchio.
You are so right. I guess that interview just gave us so much horrific cringey tit to comb through, it got lost in all the commotion. Definitely deserved more attention.

Reactions: 32
Perhaps Megsy could become friendly with certain dogs and feed them

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, I think it was a normal thing to say. When I did my Oprah interview, I told her I feel like the broom in the Sorcerer's Apprentice because I am always doing housework. Oprah said 'What?! Does the Queen make you do it?' I looked at her tearfully with my kohl-rimmed eyes and said I had to sweep every inch of Buckingham Palace, the stables and sometimes I have to travel to Montecito to sweep up smashed crockery. Oprah is so empathetic and I am eternally grateful to her for allowing me to tell my truth and not pointing out that I have never been to those places. You wouldn't get that with Piers Morgan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I donā€™t know what was funnier - a forty year old woman saying this or the supposed professional woman, Oprah, not batting an eyelid !!!

But thatā€™s Sunshine Sachs for you, ā€¦. Iā€˜ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again , I mean, look at his business card ā€¦..

892F1B3E-79C6-4826-82F0-CC0CD5BDFAB1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The only comparison between smegs and the little mermaid is that smegs' minge smells like fish. :sick::LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Morning,

I donā€™t come on here very often but I saw Harry pop up recently to give another speech and of course the recent Ofcom ruling. Canā€™t Harry ever keep quiet, does he need to have an opinion on everything? Can they not pay him to shtum?

The more he speaks the more deranged and deluded he appears and of course bitter and twisted. He has either been indoctrinated or has been held to ransom by his wife.

Why still has the Queen or Prince Charles not done anything? When I do or say something wrong my mum will have a canā€™t with me. As Mrs Merton used to say, ā€œletā€™s have a heated debatedā€. There are no debates with this couple, just listen to us spout and if you donā€™t agree with us youā€™re racist or sexist.

In the olden days I can imagine this pair going through the streets and having chamber pots emptied upon them. Now I donā€™t advocate doing this but at least we can talk about their actions.

Cheers
I would love to throw piss at them!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How did I miss that ? How ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I donā€™t know what was funnier - a forty year old woman saying this or the supposed professional woman, Oprah, not batting an eyelid !!!

But thatā€™s Sunshine Sachs for you, ā€¦. Iā€˜ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again , I mean, look at his business card ā€¦..

View attachment 744668
Suckass and ballsax sounds better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.