Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wants a few words with the queen to let her know what's going on? What is this? Tattle tale time? What happened to wanting privacy? If true (which I doubt) yet more proof that a lot of growing up is needed
Is it a deliberate plant of him cheating to get the RF more worried about him, so that they'll welcome her back to be seen to be supportive when hubby has been a prick and she'll gain public sympathy?

Trouble is no one believes it, and she turned the public against her so far that even as a wronged woman she won't get much sympathy.

Reactions: 32
just so much no with that pic.

Reactions: 23
@HadBax
I love your pic..like a cute Pom Bear like myself xx.
Have a Pom Bear cushion for making me smile x

I wonder if Harry has a cushion with Meghan on lol .

Reactions: 37
I tuned in early for the movie because I'm watching on my PC in my back room and they've got these really obnoxious, hyperventilating no-name twits hosting the movies. They say the host a podcast too... I'm glad I've never heard of them. They open with the accident; it's very short. I hope they don't keep showing it. Harry loses it over an internet meme, get pissed at his family for no apparent reason... so far pretty familiar. British accents all terrible, dialogue worse.

Will and Kate are lying liars. We MUST address the racism!! Let me pull the talking points from the Woke Bible! Let's have dramatic personal fighting without addressing the complex political implications. Give my children the titles or they won't get protection! I'm not a prince and I hate my life but my children must be prince and princess! It's all your fault, William!

Trooping the Colour: OH NOES THE WOMAN WHO WORE THE RACIST BROOCH TO CHRISTMAS BRUNCH! Princess Michael is TEH EVULZ. Now to the balcony to wave but it's too hard! Aristocrats are bullying her! LOL Haz's uniform looks like they hot-glued it together. Protocol is stifling poor Megz and she is so sweet and innocent! They recreated the moment when she looked behind her on the balcony and it was kind of hilarious. What kind of idiot jerks around in public like that during the national anthem??

Commercial break for wine aunt merch; we'll be right back.

Reactions: 49
Can you imagine their lives - together or apart? There's so much drama!
That takes so much energy - physical, psychological, spiritual - that you must surely be drained with all the pre-planning, ongoing planning and reactive planning. How on earth can a human being cope with this? And, if you do have such a plan , the plan is only as strong as its weakest link.

Given that I can't even begin to comprehend the mindset of manipulative and selfish individuals - do you think they even consider that their plots and plans may fail? As in, that the world may see them for what they are, they don't get what they want (as in retaining HRH's, financial support from the UK public despite their decision to step back as senior members of the RF, the choice to merchandise unwilling members of the RF & the public for their own financial gain).
But it's entirely feasible that they themselves still see themselves as victims, and by portraying themselves as eternal victims and trying to undermine the RF that they are the winners?

Gosh, no wonder they need so much plastic surgery and Botox - I'd be looking much more aged and haggard if I chose to live a life of lies and manipulation too!

Reactions: 35
And we're back!

Viewer discretion is advised because this is the dark and awful alleged suicide scene. Haz flashes back to Diana hurling herself down the stairs while preggers with William... even though he was not there... ?? Megzy is on the floor crying... and that was a flashback in a flashback I think. The press will never stop coming for you, Megz!

Unlike your mom I was not alone in this, I am STRONK WOMAN. I am working on layout with Vogue! And all this merching but let's not mention that in the movie.
Courtiers are calling Megzy thin-skinned! I can use computer! Kate can't use computer! But they took my keys and passport... but I am stronk woman and I went on trips everywhere... um does not compute... let's move on...

Trying so hard to make friends with Kate but she is under William's thumb and won't be my friend! She told me the palace always wins I'm just trying to be fair and nice! I give the staff a night off of the whippings every other Thursday! Now I cry because I need money and no yachts will hire me.

More wine aunt ads.

Reactions: 58
I have said this on a thread long ago, a friend of mine worked for lady Elizabeth Anson who was a cousin of TQ. She used to visit occasionally for a private supper and before the engagement was announced she told Lady A that she hoped she would be dead before they married. So yes she knew exactly what H was getting into.

Reactions: 55
This butler fuddy duddy keeps bringing bad news. We should send him to the tower. I don't know where I am. Is this where I throw the tea service at the nobody?

Harry walks through a minefield with no mines. Africa? Then he answers press questions with no brain. Watch me tell these girls they're my sisters. Yeah, clap for me, you bunch of idiots. ASK ME IF I'M OK. These Africans are SO racist.

Oh wait, Brainless has an idea. He wants to leave the Firm. What Firm? The law firm? When did he pass the Bar? Oh he means the BRF. But I didn't get that emerald tiara yet!

Also we have to sue the press first... something about anal... ANL.

More wine aunt commercials. I haven't seen a single prescription drug commercial all night. I'm starting to become disengaged.

Reactions: 40
I take it back about the Rx ads. There was an ad for a shingles vax and now stuff for thyroid eye disease.

Tom... Bradby? Do I have the right Tom? Some guy named Tom interviewing me. ASK ME IF I'M OK!! Stop talking to the ginger! Will and Kate are pissed! William is so evil and now he's monologuing like an evil villain in a Marvel movie. Some old man they dug out of mothballs is playing Charles. This is a crime against humanity. The Firm is going to use... CANCEL CULTURE against Megz and Haz! *LE GASP*

But we just need time off and want to make our own money! *cough bullshit cough* I haven't seen Camilla anywhere. I was positive they'd demonize her too. Still an hour to go. Sussexes good, rest of the BRF evil.

WHAT ABOUT ANDREW. Oh now they wanted to leave because Andrew was a dirtbag.

The guy playing William kind of looks like Frankenfurter from Rocky Horror-- you know, with a shaved head.

Haz upset because no photo of him on HMTQ's desk during Christmas speech. Wait until he hears about covid restrictions.

Reactions: 39
@Ubu1uk - I remember reading this...

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.