Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has been posted already, but I love that the family is gathered in Balmoral and making more memories and the description of it as a “giant slumber party” I could see the Queen (and Prince Philip) loving having all of the grandkids, and then great-grandkids, about them and indulging them in a way they can’t in London.

I also still contend that TW’s original plan did not include PWB. She was going to make these accusations and flounce off with Aldi and be a martyr with a hefty divorce settlement. Bonus victim points (and payout) if the family insisted on Aldi living in the UK. She never thought he would go with her or stay with her in Canada or, especially, California. She has ramped up her accusations against his family and demands that he break all contact with them, thinking that at some point, he would have had enough. Nope, nothing can shake the broken, dim witted man-baby. She didn’t count on his going along with her insanity and now she is stuck with him. What we have seen over that past year is her trying to readjust her playbook on the fly.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
How insulting is it to our Queen to say that her statement wasn't really from her!

• Sick
Reactions: 43
I think Omid has really messed up this time, someone has taken a screenshot of the book and it states that HW contacted one of the co-authors to see if they were ok following "trolling" why would they do that if they had printed lies about them?
Well I can't wait for the ANL appeal now. The hearing's in November, isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Fantastic news about the OFCOM report - particularly as, unlike many such reports, there is no nuance nor equivocality - just a purely emphatic rejection of the complaint.

Given the fact that Meghan apparently wrote to the ITV boss directly to get Piers fired; OFCOM’s conclusion that
restriction of such views would, in our view, be an unwarranted and chilling restriction on freedom of expression
should be considered as a huge duck OFF directly to her…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Didn't he say that his DNA test came back as Caucasian? He's just jumping on the bandwagon that suits him.
@the musician is right. The Royals are NOT supposed to get involved in politics. I'd be furious if they did.
Yes he did say something similar. Attached a screenshot too in case he deletes it in the future.

Also reposting this hilarious tweet as a screenshot in case he deletes it too

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
There is a desperation to reignite the racism claim, but because of the vagueness and inconsistencies of the claim, the other provable lies in the interview its not sticking the way they want it too.

Realistically it's the only thing that could have affected the Royals, but they've addressed it by appointing a diversity manager. To be honest they probably have a higher level of diversity in their staff than most companies in the UK.

All the 6s want is a grovelling public apology and oodles of money for doing sod all. There is no way they'll get either of those.

The bit I saw of the interview this morning they were saying that it took a day and a half before the RF responded - it was mentioned in passing it was to allow members if the family to watch the program and soobue was told the RF was judging the public mood and that the "recollections vary" comment was not the Queen speaking, it was other members of the family. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
So, he's either just making this tit up, or he's got her in his ear.

Reactions: 29
Wow that is absolutely epic news about Piers Morgan.

And the boss of ITV is now thoroughly markled over her part in the whole debacle.

Hopefully a swift end to that weathercunt’s TV career to boot.

brilliant stuff!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
How insulting is it to our Queen to say that her statement wasn't really from her!
That's Haz and the wife's plan! They want everyone to think that the Queen's just a little old lady who has no say in anything. That's why the whole thing about "Doesn't the Queen make her own decisions?" came up in the Oprah interview. The Queen is the head of state ffs! It's actually quite a serious job, not like Harry would know.

• Heart
I have just set it to download so will try & investigate later - I really have to do some housework & feed the teenagers 😂

Excellent.
I just happened to switch the telly on and heard her speak and thought, "I know that voice from somewhere" - could be wrong.
Often am - but thought it worth mentioning to see what others think.

I am not a Rose McGowan fan but loving how she is currently calling out Porka....she has got away with far too much as far as I am concerned.
Who?
What?
Where?

Reactions: 15
I'm happy to hear sanity has been restored. Christ almighty, if you can't criticise a celebrity or question their motives then we would be in a dicey situation
Smeggie must be furious. This is her now 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Omigod "questioning" the decision. Bet OFCOM are shitting themselves now.

Screenshot_20210901-132644_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
I don’t know if I’m misremembering, but weren’t some of PWB and TW’s staff tasked with “fact checking” the book? Didn’t that come out in the court case? How can he say they had no involvement in that storybook?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Fantastic news about the OFCOM report - particularly as, unlike many such reports, there is no nuance nor equivocality - just a purely emphatic rejection of the complaint.

Given the fact that Meghan apparently wrote to the ITV boss directly to get Piers fired; OFCOM’s conclusion that
restriction of such views would, in our view, be an unwarranted and chilling restriction on freedom of expression
should be considered as a huge duck OFF directly to her…
And a possible case for wrongful dismissal if Piers was fired eather than resigned.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh what a bittersweet day; best news ever about Ofcom ruling on Piers, feel downright jubilant. However, my 16-year-old just broke up with the first boyfriend so I must remain solemn. Alcohol seems like an appropriate solution to either situation :unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Thread suggestion:

Meghan and Harry #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Oh what a bittersweet day; best news ever about Ofcom ruling on Piers, feel downright jubilant. However, my 16-year-old just broke up with the first boyfriend so I must remain solemn. Alcohol seems like an appropriate solution to either situation :unsure:
My 15 year old son got dumped at the start of the holidays, he's fine now, I hope she's ok bless her x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.