Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spangly

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Meghan and Harry #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Loving this comment from Piers: " What has the world come to when a whiny fork-tongued actress can dictate who presents a morning television news programme? "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I don't know about anyone else but I'm over the moon that Piers Morgan won. I don't particularly like the man but he did nothing wrong in this instance and should never have been subject to account anyway.
I didn't believe a word Smegs said either.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

anglade

Fantastic news about the OFCOM report - particularly as, unlike many such reports, there is no nuance nor equivocality - just a purely emphatic rejection of the complaint.

Given the fact that Meghan apparently wrote to the ITV boss directly to get Piers fired; OFCOM’s conclusion that
restriction of such views would, in our view, be an unwarranted and chilling restriction on freedom of expression
should be considered as a huge FUCK OFF directly to her…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Ooh!! The Telegraph is reporting that the Cambridges' new Windsor Home might be Frogmore House. How I'd love that, when Smegatron got the cottage.

Oh please let it be true.

Take that Smeggy. Whump! Splat! A slap in the kisser with a rancid old fish.

It'd be so incendiary we'd see the flames in Monteshithole from the UK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Just seen

“Families everywhere, he pronounced, are 'being overwhelmed by mass-scale misinformation across 'news' media and social media,”
How. Fucking. Patronising. What does the Ginger Whinger know about ‘families everywhere’? My family aren’t overwhelmed by mass-scale misinformation. Are yours? This fuckwit knows absolutely nothing about ordinary people’s lives, he just imagines us as cartoonish peasants without the capacity for rational thought. He envisions us as a monolithic herd of grunting Neanderthals. I’d pit myself against that patronising cunt in an IQ test any day of the week, and I’d put my money on all of you guys too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

spangly

VIP Member
Here's my synopsis of that interview:

Total denial of Meghan's involvement in the book.
M&H aware of the book being written but nothing to do with it.
Book dragged into the court case which made the couple aware of what was in it.
Palace not keen to be involved in the process of the book but friends of the couple felt it was an opportunity to set record straight on Meghan's reputation.
The hope of the book was to provide the other side of the story that the tabloids were presenting about Meghan.
The book was going to set rumours straight and tell the story of their romance - their love story.
As time went on it became more about the couple's terrible time within the institution, mental health and racism.
Scabies has just claimed that he has encountered some kind of 'prejudice' from Royal aids at times.
'Recollections may vary' - Queen was only the messenger, the institution delivered that message. These words really stood out to the couple.
When Meghan was accused of being an 'office bully' the press all got briefed about it around the World but the lips are sealed on the issue of racism. The Monarchy could have at least condemned racism. Royal family did not speak up during the BLM resurgence!
That silence speaks volumes.
When pressed on the racism he had encountered, Scabies kept referring to prejudice, not racism. Because he is a mixed race royal correspondant. Would not name who was prejudiced - a senior member of the palace who found it peculiar that Scobie spoke 'as well as he does' Sure it was not from a nasty place. He used to being asked where he is from but he found that statement about his speech to be very loaded. Meghan would have been dealing with it on 100x bigger scale being the first bi-racial member of the royal family!
Alleged rift between W and H - fractures have not been mended. Due to pandemic. Two family moments didn't provide opportunity for healing as focus was entirely on those events. Not the time or place. No senior family member trying to play peace maker. If Diana was here today, that is exactly what she would do!

Excuse spelling mistakes, wanted to get through that as fast as I could. He's so drippy IRL - facially and personality wise!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
So who are these supposed friends from their wedding that gathered for Mexican food and margaritas? Also "rare day off" from WHAT? WTF do they do all day besides whine and leak shite? What life of service? They have done fuck all for anyone other than themselves

The Queen can't take ownership of something that didn't happen.

He bought a one way ticket to PP funeral? The one where he scarpered off as soon as he could? He was shocked that throwing his family under a bus on the global stage with lies and half truths didn't make them want to "heal things" with him?

WTF are they supposedly healing from? All of their wounds are self-inflicted.

• Heart
  • Haha

Wu Tien

You-know-who has just released a you-know-what. Though it should be sung to the sound of smashing crockery, it is more tuneful when paired with T'Pau's China in Your Hand:

It was a scheme she had
Of a dream she had
Devised in a foreign land
To save the earth
With a second birth
And Smeggy was in
Command

It was a flight on the wings
Of a yacht girl’s dreams
That sailed too far away
Now Piers can poke the the monster live again
Her hands clench and smash china
Now fun will return in this media storm
The failure of a fantasy
The curse of a narcissistic mind

She pushed too far
Her schemes are china in her hand
Don't wish too hard
Because you may get markled
And she can't help it
She doesn't care what she might
Have brought upon herself
China in her hand
Comes from greed
And too much weed

Schemed a scheming plan
To replace the woman who married a man
Who is handsome and bold
A story told
A mind of her own
A gold digger for our time
She took a flight on the wings of fantasy
Then she pushed too far
To make her dreams reality
Yeah! China in her hand
But they're only dreams
And she shouldn't push too far

• Heart
  • Haha

Palpatine

VIP Member
A shiny new thread with a wonderful title courtesy of @Allflightscancelled

It’s been a while since I did a new thread but here goes :devilish:

On this day in 1997 Diana died because she didn’t wear a seatbelt. Stupid cunt :rolleyes:

Last thread here

Recap from last thread

Plasticine Voldemort and his alleged writing partner have released their shit book in toilet paper format. It has new and old lies in it but the press will tell us all about them so no need to buy a copy!

There has been a load of bullshit PR about the Cali cunts zooming HMTQ regularly and also online dinner cooking with the Cambridge’s. Do people seriously believe this shit?

There was mucho off topic discussion about the shit show at Kabul airport.

Luckily for our favourite resident of Louisiana, Hurricane Ida decided to fuck off in the other direction and cause havoc elsewhere!

The ginger parasite and his whore are, of course, still a pair of cunts!

Please help yourselves to more thread space!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63