Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen's Scabies' latest interview with Tatler?

‘My mum’s side are Persian, and slightly aristocratic’. Scobie is keen I use the term ‘Persian’ rather than ‘Iranian’, ‘because to Persians there’s a big difference. My mum’s side of the family is not Muslim and has no connection to the Islamic Republic of Iran. I remember the first sentence of the first Daily Mail story about the book: “British-Iranian author”. I was, like, “I see what’s happening here.”’

😂😂😂 Yeah sure. He's descended from aristocracy so that's why he's in with the ex-royals now. Such BS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Here's my synopsis of that interview:

Total denial of Meghan's involvement in the book.
M&H aware of the book being written but nothing to do with it.
Book dragged into the court case which made the couple aware of what was in it.
Palace not keen to be involved in the process of the book but friends of the couple felt it was an opportunity to set record straight on Meghan's reputation.
The hope of the book was to provide the other side of the story that the tabloids were presenting about Meghan.
The book was going to set rumours straight and tell the story of their romance - their love story.
As time went on it became more about the couple's terrible time within the institution, mental health and racism.
Scabies has just claimed that he has encountered some kind of 'prejudice' from Royal aids at times.
'Recollections may vary' - Queen was only the messenger, the institution delivered that message. These words really stood out to the couple.
When Meghan was accused of being an 'office bully' the press all got briefed about it around the World but the lips are sealed on the issue of racism. The Monarchy could have at least condemned racism. Royal family did not speak up during the BLM resurgence!
That silence speaks volumes.
When pressed on the racism he had encountered, Scabies kept referring to prejudice, not racism. Because he is a mixed race royal correspondant. Would not name who was prejudiced - a senior member of the palace who found it peculiar that Scobie spoke 'as well as he does' Sure it was not from a nasty place. He used to being asked where he is from but he found that statement about his speech to be very loaded. Meghan would have been dealing with it on 100x bigger scale being the first bi-racial member of the royal family!
Alleged rift between W and H - fractures have not been mended. Due to pandemic. Two family moments didn't provide opportunity for healing as focus was entirely on those events. Not the time or place. No senior family member trying to play peace maker. If Diana was here today, that is exactly what she would do!

Excuse spelling mistakes, wanted to get through that as fast as I could. He's so drippy IRL - facially and personality wise!
You deserve a medal bubba. You went above and beyond for those of us with weak stomachs.
You're bravery is appreciated. Have a mushy :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 14.41.10.png

God knows how long ago this was, as I can't find the report, but it's positive anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m waiting for her to come out with Prince William or a unnamed royal perhaps the royal racist paid of one to clear piers Morgan ! Piers needs a full page newspaper apology from her for 6 months 😜… it’s the least she could do 🤪🤪.

I’m also hoping GMB bring Piers back and give him a huge payrise and get that wet wipe Beresford for our screens for the foreseeable.
Re Beresford. Somewhat off topic, but I'm convinced he is gay. Yes, I know he was married and has a kid but he gives me the same vibes I always got with Schofield(who is also married with 2 kids).
Remember, you heard it here first.😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If you look very closely at Camilla after she turns towards the camera, it looks like she says either 'the hat!' or 'the hair' or something like that, and look at her eyes meeting Kate's very cheekily like they have an in joke together, hilarious. Kate at the end then glances over to Smeg. So funny! Wish I was a lip reader!
Maybe she's saying "the bleep"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Omigod "questioning" the decision. Bet OFCOM are shitting themselves now.

View attachment 739655
Oh do shut up Scooby fuckface. Get this… You are out. You are over. You are done.
Now please just skedaddle off to wherever it is that washed up little nobody’s skedaddle off to. And let us celebrate in peace.:m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I could be wide of the mark here, but could this mean it's someone like Fergie who said it? Perhaps unlikely to be her, as they spoke positively about her on Orca, but someone with that type of relationship to the Royal Family?
On the RF thread they have brought up the Moorish jewellery and Princess Michael of Kent as the possible person.
Others are saying the whole family is racist.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

‘My mum’s side are Persian, and slightly aristocratic’. Scobie is keen I use the term ‘Persian’ rather than ‘Iranian’, ‘because to Persians there’s a big difference. My mum’s side of the family is not Muslim and has no connection to the Islamic Republic of Iran. I remember the first sentence of the first Daily Mail story about the book: “British-Iranian author”. I was, like, “I see what’s happening here.”’

😂😂😂 Yeah sure. He's descended from aristocracy so that's why he's in with the ex-royals now. Such BS
So plastic man is Islamaphobic and a class snob. Utter garbage

• Haha
Yes he did say something similar. Attached a screenshot too in case he deletes it in the future.

Also reposting this hilarious tweet as a screenshot in case he deletes it too

Of course you twit - there are only 3 genetic "races"...everything else is ethnicity and a subgroup of those. Persians are caucasian.

• Haha
  • Heart

Loved his outright denial that his true age was discussed with Billen ... then the direct quote from Billen's transcript where scoobie claimed he'd "just turned 33". HAH! Plus VAT ya bleep.:m

This bit at the end made me chuckle,
He lives in a ‘not groovy’ part of east London, and he’s a sucker for amenities such as pools and gyms. So, I suggest, some vastly basemented townhouse may be his reward for the book and its umpteen reprintings, its topping of the UK’s best-seller charts. ‘Ha!’ he cries. ‘I wish those royalties were as much as people expect. Publishing is not what it used to be.’ He smiles. ‘I know it sounds cheesy, but for me, it’s more important to get a New York Times best-seller.’ Which will, of course, earn him dollars by the lorry load. But won’t, alas, change his age.

Pools and gyms .... sure Jan.😜 He can put them on the kitchen worktop in his bedsit bijou single room abode, beside the toaster and kettle and the folded up sleeping bag he uses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
On the RF thread they have brought up the Moorish jewellery and Princess Michael of Kent as the possible person.
Except the Blackamoor brooches are in honour of, rather than against whomever they depict.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
BIB: Most people in that thread seem to have a republican mindset so of course they'd say that the whole family is racist because that's what they want to happen.

Harry's the only living member of the RF with evidence of being racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
God bless Piers Morgan calling scooby 'lickspittle' proper made my day and I'm celebrating with an egg custard 😜.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Except the Blackamoor brooches are in honour of, rather than against whomever they depict.
That might be true but doesn't change the fact that, IMHO, it was a significant error of judgement to wear one to that event.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So plastic man is Islamaphobic and a class snob. Utter garbage
Isn't he gay? Considering that Islam requires gay people to be put to death, you can't really blame him if he's Islamaphobic. Just my opinion of course.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly I find PM a boorish annoyance but I am quite pleased the Ofcom ruling has gone this way. Despite the subject (racism and suicide) being very contentious, at the core of the issue was one person (Morgan) saying he didn't believe what another person was saying (Markle). And that happens every bloody day on shows like GMT. Why on earth would it be a breach of conduct?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The authors write: "As difficult as recent years have been, sources close to the Sussexes say that neither Harry nor Meghan have any regrets about the decisions they have made.

"What started as a fairy-tale romance became a story that reinvented the genre—a self-made, independent woman playing an equal role alongside her knight."

loool megs you can't fool anyone you narc! Without the royals you would still be a failed cable actress desperately sliding into the DMs of Z list British celebs

And for the record, the story began with paid service and was secured with a voodoo doll 🤣
If they really have no regrets, incredibly they must be even more stupid than they appear. It's been disaster after disaster on a downward spiral, with the bizarre waxen ButtPlug desperately flailing around trying to make them seem important, viable and interesting.

What "fairy tale romance"? It was the sordid planned entrapment of an idiot (her "knight") by a Ho ("self-made independent woman") directed by the Machiavellian SkidMarkus.
Blackmail, kinky sex, envy, bitterness, video evidence and drugs.
It reinvented the genre all right.
If NoBalls hadn't blundered into her Minge I bet she'd not even be a failed cable D-lister, but rather one of the mature Hos that Rooney likes. Didn't he once have a romantic tryst with a lady of the night who was known as The Auld Slapper? 😂 :poop:
Where is Carolyn Durand?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.