Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Marvellous!
Off to google Rose mcGowan.

Is she the one who was in "Damages" with Glen Close? (EDIT - oops no that was Rose Byrne. I googled. Don't know Rose McGowan but she seems like a fine woman)

Heh - maybe Piers will now sue for damages.
He has the chutzpah to do it.

And the money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Omigod "questioning" the decision. Bet OFCOM are shitting themselves now.

View attachment 739655
Yeah, because Ofcom's really going to care about what that disgusting creature of plasticity thinks. Piers didn't discredit HW's mental health issues! Didn't he say that he didn't believe that she was denied help? Two completely different things!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 739655
How dare he “play the mental health card” and say no one can criticize TW because it may affect her MH! What about the mental health of the entire RF as the two grifters try to make a buck while exploiting their relatives for all they can. Not only will they “air dirty laundry” they will make stuff up to make themselves look pure and the family evil! Why isn’t Scabies saying the RF MH matters too?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
My 15 year old son got dumped at the start of the holidays, he's fine now, I hope she's ok bless her x
Oh bless your boy, too. It was mutual and a very grown-up "reaching conclusions" decision at this end. I wish the Harkles had our teenagers' insight and wisdom, they could use some.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe he can sue Meghan for damaging his reputation?

Gimme a straw to clutch at!!!
She was the one that made it personal, he stated he didn't believe her and why which is fair enough, it was factual. She actively sought to get him fired which is vindictive.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
An oldie but a goodie, Camilla taking the mick with belly cradling ? I do hope so! 😂
If you look very closely at Camilla after she turns towards the camera, it looks like she says either 'the hat!' or 'the hair' or something like that, and look at her eyes meeting Kate's very cheekily like they have an in joke together, hilarious. Kate at the end then glances over to Smeg. So funny! Wish I was a lip reader!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
When I heard Omid Scobie's story it simply reminded me of the exchange between PWB and Stephen K Amos. Omid has achieved nothing more than to underline how Prince Harry spoke to people in the past! I certainly don't believe a word of what he claims. Also Iranian/Persian is white, he was never "mixed race".

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She was the one that made it personal, he stated he didn't believe her and why which is fair enough, it was factual. She actively sought to get him fired which is vindictive.
Bet that weatherman is having a bad day now too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Here's my synopsis of that interview:

Total denial of Meghan's involvement in the book.
M&H aware of the book being written but nothing to do with it.
Book dragged into the court case which made the couple aware of what was in it.
Palace not keen to be involved in the process of the book but friends of the couple felt it was an opportunity to set record straight on Meghan's reputation.
The hope of the book was to provide the other side of the story that the tabloids were presenting about Meghan.
The book was going to set rumours straight and tell the story of their romance - their love story.
As time went on it became more about the couple's terrible time within the institution, mental health and racism.
Scabies has just claimed that he has encountered some kind of 'prejudice' from Royal aids at times.
'Recollections may vary' - Queen was only the messenger, the institution delivered that message. These words really stood out to the couple.
When Meghan was accused of being an 'office bully' the press all got briefed about it around the World but the lips are sealed on the issue of racism. The Monarchy could have at least condemned racism. Royal family did not speak up during the BLM resurgence!
That silence speaks volumes.
When pressed on the racism he had encountered, Scabies kept referring to prejudice, not racism. Because he is a mixed race royal correspondant. Would not name who was prejudiced - a senior member of the palace who found it peculiar that Scobie spoke 'as well as he does' Sure it was not from a nasty place. He used to being asked where he is from but he found that statement about his speech to be very loaded. Meghan would have been dealing with it on 100x bigger scale being the first bi-racial member of the royal family!
Alleged rift between W and H - fractures have not been mended. Due to pandemic. Two family moments didn't provide opportunity for healing as focus was entirely on those events. Not the time or place. No senior family member trying to play peace maker. If Diana was here today, that is exactly what she would do!

Excuse spelling mistakes, wanted to get through that as fast as I could. He's so drippy IRL - facially and personality wise!
Thank you so much for your synopsis @spangly to save me having to excruciatingly watch it. They are all gas-lighting denialists without humility and self-awareness to admit when they are wrong or take responsibility in any way. How dare the 'whiny fork-tongued actress' question the Monarch and her authority in decisions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

View attachment 739655
This has made me really angry :mad::mad::mad: '...discrediting a person's mental health ....reinforced a dangerous stigma and put others at risk'
People who use suicide threats to control another need to be called out. How many people in abusive relationships have been kept in the relationship by claims like this? No one should stay in a relationship because their partner threatened suicide. It's the worst kind of bullying. If the person is genuine then they need professional help, not the ability to control their partners actions.
Scobie is reinforcing another stigma and encouraging it. As a person involved in media, he shouldn't even be talking about it. Has he read the guidelines from The Samaritans? I don't think he has.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
what's the actual title of the programme, please?
I dont have a TV guide magazine and I went onto channel 5 catch up and typed paparazzi - nothing came up. Also typed celebs and nothing came up for that either.

you aren't saying it loud enough, freda.

It's a fake photo of Harry.

Hopefully everyone will hear that. 😂 😂:p:p
Sex & power.

Reactions: 16
Piers didn't discredit her mental health, he said he didn't believe she was refused help.

H said he never told his family so who refused help?

Also I think it's been discussed before that the timing related to her mates retreat and that was probably where she wanted to go for help, rather than medical treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Omid Scobie claims he suffered 'prejudice' from 'very senior' royal https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-royal.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

This is literally exactly what Hazno did. Scabies has stolen Hazno's racist statement and made it all about him-the-dim-plastic-victim.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Omid Scobie claims he suffered 'prejudice' from 'very senior' royal https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-royal.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

This is literally exactly what Hazno did. Scabies has stolen Hazno's racist statement and made it all about him-the-dim-plastic-victim.

So Harry is probably the racist royal 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.