Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wide of the mark here, but could this mean it's someone like Fergie who said it? Perhaps unlikely to be her, as they spoke positively about her on Orca, but someone with that type of relationship to the Royal Family?
I was thinking Dorito! That would be a turn up for the books ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
(Rubbish is a really weird word now I look at it. I wonder what the origin is?)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hand on belly and whispers to Catherine
Itโ€™s a fโ€™ing moonbump
Kate's a flipping pro though, isn't she? If Camilla had done that and said something under her breath to me I'd have snorted in a very unattractive way. No self discipline and no filter ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Scabies is on This Morning now talking about the book - doubt it will be a long me-feast as he could melt under the studio lights ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

eta - so now he is saying he has experienced prejudice from some palace aides - could it be that you are not a competent royal reporter and only kneel at the altar of St Smegz ? just because some people in the palace donโ€™t like your one sided reporting why is that prejudice? You are a tit reporter suck it up - and stop putting your labels on to it - plastic twunt ๐Ÿคข

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Piers Morgan has just won his offcom complaint against the minge. Hallelujah!! Take that cuntychops ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Scabies is on This Morning now talking about the book - doubt it will be a long me-feast as he could melt under the studio lights ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Denying he speaks to them! Seems he has so many mates in the palace and sooo much experience with the royals.....and knows friends of the couple.....blaming the tabloids for ugly, racist, sexist stereotypes....

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I was thinking Dorito! That would be a turn up for the books ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Answering my own post here but can just imagine Dorito saying "I wonder what my grandchildren will look like? I hope to God they don't look like their father and pop out with ginger hair" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Urgh - just rewound the Scabies interview - I'm going in...wish me luck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Funny how Soobie is on today when there are 2 lightweights presenting. He didn't do the last 2 days when Eammon was presenting- he'd have had a proper grilling.

I've had to turn off, well done to anyone with the stomach to watch all the fawning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Funny how Soobie is on today when there are 2 lightweights presenting. He didn't do the last 2 days when Eammon was presenting- he'd have had a proper grilling.

I've had to turn off, well done to anyone with the stomach to watch all the fawning.
No challenging him on the bullshit spouted in the Oprah interview, why not ask about the revelation that the wedding happened 3 days before? No questioning if he believes she / they are telling the truth about their suffering... He claimed he suffered racism from the palace and quickly backpeddled when Rochelle questioned who... It seems someone asked where he was from and he tried to twist that into something it wasn't meant to be .. he is one slimey scumbag ... Now off for coffee and to catch up on the Piers news! Deeeeelighted ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.