Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's my synopsis of that interview:

Total denial of Meghan's involvement in the book.
M&H aware of the book being written but nothing to do with it.
Book dragged into the court case which made the couple aware of what was in it.
Palace not keen to be involved in the process of the book but friends of the couple felt it was an opportunity to set record straight on Meghan's reputation.
The hope of the book was to provide the other side of the story that the tabloids were presenting about Meghan.
The book was going to set rumours straight and tell the story of their romance - their love story.
As time went on it became more about the couple's terrible time within the institution, mental health and racism.
Scabies has just claimed that he has encountered some kind of 'prejudice' from Royal aids at times.
'Recollections may vary' - Queen was only the messenger, the institution delivered that message. These words really stood out to the couple.
When Meghan was accused of being an 'office bully' the press all got briefed about it around the World but the lips are sealed on the issue of racism. The Monarchy could have at least condemned racism. Royal family did not speak up during the BLM resurgence!
That silence speaks volumes.
When pressed on the racism he had encountered, Scabies kept referring to prejudice, not racism. Because he is a mixed race royal correspondant. Would not name who was prejudiced - a senior member of the palace who found it peculiar that Scobie spoke 'as well as he does' Sure it was not from a nasty place. He used to being asked where he is from but he found that statement about his speech to be very loaded. Meghan would have been dealing with it on 100x bigger scale being the first bi-racial member of the royal family!
Alleged rift between W and H - fractures have not been mended. Due to pandemic. Two family moments didn't provide opportunity for healing as focus was entirely on those events. Not the time or place. No senior family member trying to play peace maker. If Diana was here today, that is exactly what she would do!

Excuse spelling mistakes, wanted to get through that as fast as I could. He's so drippy IRL - facially and personality wise!
Thank you for the synopsis. I can't bear to watch morning tv shite at the best of times.

Anyway, how thick is Scabies? By denying that 6wife had anything to do with his book, he's just served himself and his publishers up on a platter for the 6wife to sue. Alternatively, if the Mail get him on the stand he'll either have to commit perjury or admit under oath that he is a liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Palace not keen to be involved in the process of the book but friends of the couple felt it was an opportunity to set record straight on Meghan's reputation.
The hope of the book was to provide the other side of the story that the tabloids were presenting about Meghan.
The book was going to set rumours straight and tell the story of their romance - their love story.
As time went on it became more about the couple's terrible time within the institution, mental health and racism.
Scabies has just claimed that he has encountered some kind of 'prejudice' from Royal aids at times.
'Recollections may vary' - Queen was only the messenger, the institution delivered that message. These words really stood out to the couple.
When Meghan was accused of being an 'office bully' the press all got briefed about it around the World but the lips are sealed on the issue of racism. The Monarchy could have at least condemned racism. Royal family did not speak up during the BLM resurgence!
When pressed on the racism he had encountered, Scabies kept referring to prejudice, not racism. Because he is a mixed race royal correspondant. Would not name who was prejudiced - a senior member of the palace who found it peculiar that Scobie spoke 'as well as he does' Sure it was not from a nasty place. He used to being asked where he is from but he found that statement about his speech to be very loaded. Meghan would have been dealing with it on 100x bigger scale being the first bi-racial member of the royal family!
Alleged rift between W and H - fractures have not been mended. Due to pandemic. Two family moments didn't provide opportunity for healing as focus was entirely on those events. Not the time or place. No senior family member trying to play peace maker. If Diana was here today, that is exactly what she would do!

Excuse spelling mistakes, wanted to get through that as fast as I could. He's so drippy IRL - facially and personality wise!
Thanks for taking one for the team @spangly, I can't watch ITV ever since they broadcast 'that interview'. Obviously they paid so much for it and then realised it was one big con that they have ended up with egg all over their faces.

I think that all their presenters have been told that they have to support Sore and bleep no matter what to try and save face.

Be interesting to see if Piers gets an apology and is asked to return! 🤔😂

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Ooh!! The Telegraph is reporting that the Cambridges' new Windsor Home might be Frogmore House. How I'd love that, when Smegatron got the cottage.

Oh please let it be true.

Take that Smeggy. Whump! Splat! A slap in the kisser with a rancid old fish.

It'd be so incendiary we'd see the flames in Monteshithole from the UK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I think Omid has really messed up this time, someone has taken a screenshot of the book and it states that HW contacted one of the co-authors to see if they were ok following "trolling" why would they do that if they had printed lies about them?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Ooh!! The Telegraph is reporting that the Cambridges' new Windsor Home might be Frogmore House. How I'd love that, when Smegatron got the cottage.

Oh please let it be true.

Take that Smeggy. Whump! Splat! A slap in the kisser with a rancid old fish.

It'd be so incendiary we'd see the flames in Monteshithole from the UK.
Especially, according to Wiki, as it was in Frogmore HOUSE that Sore and bleep held their wedding reception. What could be sweeter! 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I think Omid has really messed up this time, someone has taken a screenshot of the book and it states that HW contacted one of the co-authors to see if they were ok following "trolling" why would they do that if they had printed lies about them?
Because Herself cares So Much for humanity that she wants to ensure the wellbeing of even the hate-filled lowlife British press? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope PM sues ITV. They bent over backwards for a pathological lier

Could be a silly attempt at cover up story incase court orders phone records for trial

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Could be a silly attempt at cover up story incase court orders phone records for trial
Of course it is. Since the courts have been involved Aphid has gone to great lengths to emphasize the word “sources” whenever he speaks of the gruesome twosome.

Reactions: 28
Just seen the Piers news. FANTASTIC!! I expect crockery is being smashed in Monteshitteo.
HFEW will be livid!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Has anyone got access to sky arts on freeview uK?
Put it on now - programme about paintings in buckingham palace. "Inside art."
The presenter (kate bryan) is talking to rosanna de sancha the art conservator.

Rosanna's voice sounds very like Celt - as in Celt Views on youtube.
Same soft way of speaking and similar intonation.

Could it be her???

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The report from OFCOM really pulls no punches does it, they won't be able to pull that stunt again.
I find that she appealed to the ITV chief as a fellow woman and mother particularly nauseating.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Has anyone got access to sky arts on freeview uK?
Put it on now - programme about paintings in buckingham palace. "Inside art."
The presenter (kate bryan) is talking to rosanna de sancha the art conservator.

Rosanna's voice sounds very like Celt - as in Celt Views on youtube.
Same soft way of speaking and similar intonation.

Could it be her???
I have just set it to download so will try & investigate later - I really have to do some housework & feed the teenagers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope that someone from the royal family have seen that interview this morning, because he's slandering them isn't he?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I am not a Rose McGowan fan but loving how she is currently calling out Porka....she has got away with far too much as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
The report from OFCOM really pulls no punches does it, they won't be able to pull that stunt again.
I find that she appealed to the ITV chief as a fellow woman and mother particularly nauseating.
Calvin

@calvinrobinson

·
2h

Today is a good day for the free press and freedom of speech. Playing the victimhood card does not get you a free pass. Nobody is above reproach. Piers Morgan was quite right to criticise Meghan’s performance in that Oprah Winfrey PR piece. It was absolutely full of falsehoods.

and from Calvin 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Early thread title suggestion
#136 Grifters drop their truth bombs, don't need to believe them rule Ofcom

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So we have Omigod making a fool of himself, Ofcom backing Piers, and Rose McGowan going for Oprah - its like Xmas!! Didnt I say a few days ago it wouldn't be long before we had new material to discuss!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

BIB: He really talked about BLM? Why should the royals talk about it when they're not supposed to get involved with politics?! For a royal correspondent you'd think he'd have known that.

Also, I doubt anyone was even "racist" to him. He's not even mixed race! I doubt any of the palace aides would have even talked to him so he can't even name any names.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
BIB: He really talked about BLM? Why should the royals talk about it when they're not supposed to get involved with politics?! For a royal correspondent, you'd think he'd have known that.

Also, I doubt anyone was even "racist" to him. He's not even mixed race! I doubt any of the palace aides would have even talked to him so he can't even name any names.
Didn't he say that his DNA test came back as Caucasian? He's just jumping on the bandwagon that suits him.
@the musician is right. The Royals are NOT supposed to get involved in politics. I'd be furious if they did.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
There is a desperation to reignite the racism claim, but because of the vagueness and inconsistencies of the claim, the other provable lies in the interview its not sticking the way they want it too.

Realistically it's the only thing that could have affected the Royals, but they've addressed it by appointing a diversity manager. To be honest they probably have a higher level of diversity in their staff than most companies in the UK.

All the 6s want is a grovelling public apology and oodles of money for doing sod all. There is no way they'll get either of those.

The bit I saw of the interview this morning they were saying that it took a day and a half before the RF responded - it was mentioned in passing it was to allow members if the family to watch the program and soobue was told the RF was judging the public mood and that the "recollections vary" comment was not the Queen speaking, it was other members of the family. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.