Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how Soobie is on today when there are 2 lightweights presenting. He didn't do the last 2 days when Eammon was presenting- he'd have had a proper grilling.

I've had to turn off, well done to anyone with the stomach to watch all the fawning.
And the 2 lightweights asked if it was racist remarks to him by the palace aides - what a shite ‘interview’ Gammon is a Smegzy fan too - ‘Times no. 1 bestseller - well done’ and managed to get a plug in that she is writing her biography - can’t wait for that one - not

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Urgh - just rewound the Scabies interview - I'm going in...wish me luck!
Good luck ! I caught it by chance and then proceeded to talk back (OH decided to leave me to it :LOL:) , at him and the screen in response to the drivel that came from his mouth. Such a shame that Eammon wasn't on this morning to give a better interview instead of letting him just spout. He must have realised to have both Alison and Rochelle it would be a really easy interview for him .

Oh and he had to mention Diana :rolleyes: "I'm sure if Diana was here today ..." :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I don't know about anyone else but I'm over the moon that Piers Morgan won. I don't particularly like the man but he did nothing wrong in this instance and should never have been subject to account anyway.
I didn't believe a word Smegs said either.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Loving this comment from Piers: " What has the world come to when a whiny fork-tongued actress can dictate who presents a morning television news programme? "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Here's my synopsis of that interview:

Total denial of Meghan's involvement in the book.
M&H aware of the book being written but nothing to do with it.
Book dragged into the court case which made the couple aware of what was in it.
Palace not keen to be involved in the process of the book but friends of the couple felt it was an opportunity to set record straight on Meghan's reputation.
The hope of the book was to provide the other side of the story that the tabloids were presenting about Meghan.
The book was going to set rumours straight and tell the story of their romance - their love story.
As time went on it became more about the couple's terrible time within the institution, mental health and racism.
Scabies has just claimed that he has encountered some kind of 'prejudice' from Royal aids at times.
'Recollections may vary' - Queen was only the messenger, the institution delivered that message. These words really stood out to the couple.
When Meghan was accused of being an 'office bully' the press all got briefed about it around the World but the lips are sealed on the issue of racism. The Monarchy could have at least condemned racism. Royal family did not speak up during the BLM resurgence!
That silence speaks volumes.
When pressed on the racism he had encountered, Scabies kept referring to prejudice, not racism. Because he is a mixed race royal correspondant. Would not name who was prejudiced - a senior member of the palace who found it peculiar that Scobie spoke 'as well as he does' Sure it was not from a nasty place. He used to being asked where he is from but he found that statement about his speech to be very loaded. Meghan would have been dealing with it on 100x bigger scale being the first bi-racial member of the royal family!
Alleged rift between W and H - fractures have not been mended. Due to pandemic. Two family moments didn't provide opportunity for healing as focus was entirely on those events. Not the time or place. No senior family member trying to play peace maker. If Diana was here today, that is exactly what she would do!

Excuse spelling mistakes, wanted to get through that as fast as I could. He's so drippy IRL - facially and personality wise!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I don't know about anyone else but I'm over the moon that Piers Morgan won. I don't particularly like the man but he did nothing wrong in this instance and should never have been subject to account anyway.
I didn't believe a word Smegs said either.
Agreed! He is a prize pain in the arse mostly but when it comes to woke crap he excels! I hope he gets his job back... That asshole weatherman will be sick at the news😀😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Except if Di had been alive and been slayed in the book/interview she would not be playing peacemaker because of the attacks on the RF, the one thing she never did was put Ws future destiny in jeapody and she would never forgive H for doing that

Of course if Di was still alive H would never have married M, even if he did there would be no legacy to fund his escape, and he'd have no excuse or sympathy for his bad behaviour during his life and had a lot more bad press as a result - even the Palace fix it fairies wouldn't have been able to fix his image.

I also think that if D hadn't died H would not have publically been treated as an equal of W or accompanying him and C on their engagements.

It became very obvious once he married that they were treated as a couple very differently - now whether that's because W got the measure of her and refused to work as a 4, or because now H had his wife and needed to make his own path instead of being baby sat by W and C, or M refused to do anything without reward is open to debate but I'm certain it wasn't racism that caused the change.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Here's my synopsis of that interview:

Total denial of Meghan's involvement in the book.
M&H aware of the book being written but nothing to do with it.
Book dragged into the court case which made the couple aware of what was in it.
Palace not keen to be involved in the process of the book but friends of the couple felt it was an opportunity to set record straight on Meghan's reputation.
The hope of the book was to provide the other side of the story that the tabloids were presenting about Meghan.
The book was going to set rumours straight and tell the story of their romance - their love story.
As time went on it became more about the couple's terrible time within the institution, mental health and racism.
Scabies has just claimed that he has encountered some kind of 'prejudice' from Royal aids at times.
'Recollections may vary' - Queen was only the messenger, the institution delivered that message. These words really stood out to the couple.
When Meghan was accused of being an 'office bully' the press all got briefed about it around the World but the lips are sealed on the issue of racism. The Monarchy could have at least condemned racism. Royal family did not speak up during the BLM resurgence!
That silence speaks volumes.
When pressed on the racism he had encountered, Scabies kept referring to prejudice, not racism. Because he is a mixed race royal correspondant. Would not name who was prejudiced - a senior member of the palace who found it peculiar that Scobie spoke 'as well as he does' Sure it was not from a nasty place. He used to being asked where he is from but he found that statement about his speech to be very loaded. Meghan would have been dealing with it on 100x bigger scale being the first bi-racial member of the royal family!
Alleged rift between W and H - fractures have not been mended. Due to pandemic. Two family moments didn't provide opportunity for healing as focus was entirely on those events. Not the time or place. No senior family member trying to play peace maker. If Diana was here today, that is exactly what she would do!

Excuse spelling mistakes, wanted to get through that as fast as I could. He's so drippy IRL - facially and personality wise!
Thanks for the great recap @spangly. I'd like to know who scobie thinks he is? What does he know about Diana?
I seriously wish they'd have got a decent interviewer to present the programme. He wouldn't know what had hit him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Poor old Pablo will probably get it in the neck today, she will be LIVID!! And the poor intern at Sunshine Sucks (who is working for free) will be quaking in her boots about the statement she's going to have to draft for the bleep to rip to shreds. <ears aprick for the sound of shattering crockery>

Hope Hazno has enough weed... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"The restriction of such views would, in our view, be an unwarranted and chilling restriction on freedom of expression both of the broadcaster and the audience."
Perfect.
Peg is going to be furious and I'm so happy. I wonder if they'll try the racist British press are all in cahoots angle? :ROFLMAO: Also wouldn't want to be at ITV right now. Sacking Piers after pressure from Monteshito suddenly doesn't look so good and virtuous.... 😂😂😂 A win for common sense and freedom of speech! Poor widdle wokesters.
I do believe I spy PWB buying a new dinner set on Amazon. Thank goodness for the WiFi working out in the Chick Inn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Poor old Pablo will probably get it in the neck today, she will be LIVID!! And the poor intern at Sunshine Sucks (who is working for free) will be quaking in her boots about the statement she's going to have to draft for the bleep to rip to shreds. <ears aprick for the sound of shattering crockery>

Hope Hazno has enough weed... :ROFLMAO:
I bet she is raging 😂... Duck everyone...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
"The restriction of such views would, in our view, be an unwarranted and chilling restriction on freedom of expression both of the broadcaster and the audience."
Perfect.
Peg is going to be furious and I'm so happy. I wonder if they'll try the racist British press are all in cahoots angle? :ROFLMAO: Also wouldn't want to be at ITV right now. Sacking Piers after pressure from Monteshito suddenly doesn't look so good and virtuous.... 😂😂😂 A win for common sense and freedom of speech! Poor widdle wokesters.
I do believe I spy PWB buying a new dinner set on Amazon. Thank goodness for the WiFi working out in the Chick Inn!
She’ll probably try to sue Offcom now!
Go on Mingey. I dare ya 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m waiting for her to come out with Prince William or a unnamed royal perhaps the royal racist paid of one to clear piers Morgan ! Piers needs a full page newspaper apology from her for 6 months 😜… it’s the least she could do 🤪🤪.

I’m also hoping GMB bring Piers back and give him a huge payrise and get that wet wipe Beresford for our screens for the foreseeable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.