Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bloke does that and now my son does too.
He lifts one leg, raises his arm , then makes like he's a truck or train driver pulling the loud honker.
Like this.

Stupid bleep.
-------------------

But, as Alex Bellfield sort of says "that's not why I called" ....
No ... just guess who stuck his fat nose into the smeggy/Piers thing that sparked Piers being told to apologise?

Yes, he called her to ask if she was okay and she screamed "NO I'M bleeping NOT OK! That fucknut Morgan dared to disbelieve how fragile I am and I want his bastard head on a platter! Who do I call?"
So he got out his little black book and gave her Carolyn McCall's phone number.

I'm told from a very reliable source (the montyshithole laundress Rosita Maria) that when smeggy saw it was the phone number of a person with real tits and a vagina and OH EM GEE ! KIDS! :m she both creamed her panties and tit herself in a spasm of ectstacy.
Just goes to show that the appointment of Carolyn Mc wasn't on merit but was politically correct from what I remember when she took over from a stale pale male at EasyJet Luton. She was a sort of poster girl like Cressida Dick, because she was a woman and they wanted to make a point. The media is riddled with people like her, appointed for the wrong reasons, turning a blind eye and not up to the job, but because they look the part and make the right noises they're there year after year. BBC and JS a case in point, there should have been no excuses but there were. I hope she gets fired and has to apologise.
Diane Abacus Abbot's another one.

In her book Lady CC said that if Markle had been white then Harry would never have been given approval to marry her. The BRF saw her ethnicity as a positive for them.
BIB
How strange the RF didn't look beyond the biracial complexion, that they were blinded by the positive possibilities of her ethnicity and did not look further to see the rotten Ho lurking there before their eyes, planning to cause them a load of trouble and heartache. They turned a blind eye and thought they could control it but they couldn't.

They were truly gormless to think that she would boost their image as a progressive modern monarchy, especially knowing that she was a much-married prostitute and a star of hamburger men's health videos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Tom Bower has just been on GBNews.
Plugging his Boris book but he was also asked about the Meghan book.
He said it should be published early next year.
He also said Harry's book WILL damage the Monarchy.
He said Meghan did not get treated badly by the British press and that there is more to come out about her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Didn't Noballs say something in 'the interview' about leaving the UK because the media wouldn't leave Smegs alone and he was frightened she would end up dead. Not those exact words but I remember Smegs throwing him a very surprised look when he said it .... obviously not rehearsed.
Are the film makers using his statement to assume he has nightmares about what happened to his mother happening to his wife?
Don't forget that the screenwriter is the daughter of Robert Lacey
Screenshot_20210903-222802_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210903-222811_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
He said Meghan did not get treated badly by the British press and that there is more to come out about her.
If this is true, I can see why they are getting the lawyers involved

Reactions: 30
I don't think they needed or wanted her to modernise the monarchy, they just had no idea she would be quite as awful as she was.

Peter Phillips had married Autumn and that didn't seem to be a disaster (although obvi it didn't work out in the end).

Their mistake was in giving in to Harry's tantrums. As he says himself, he wishes he had tantrumed more.

It never occurred to him that if he and Meghan had just shut the duck up a bit more, they wouldn't get as much media attention.

The family tried to tell Meghan this and she then framed it as being 'silenced'.

Hilarious to watch them do exactly as they please and fail quite so spectacularly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I am an 'active member' but it always makes me think of sexually active...probably because of the amount of Carry On films I have seen over the years. :ROFLMAO:
I'm Washed Up Member aiming for Flaccid. I've been told in confidence by the Mothers on the Net that there is a supreme pinnacle class of Member: Tumescent, but these are fabled creatures like unicorns and nobody has ever seen one.
Tried to change my avatar to a picture of a Flaccid Member, couldn't find one and ended up nearly deleting my profile. Tried to take a photo of elderly dog for avatar and failed there too as the dog hid and screen emerged blank. It's a jungle out there so I'll keep my boring maroon C for now.
ETA will try again tomorrow and follow instructions carefully.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just goes to show that the appointment of Carolyn Mc wasn't on merit but was politically correct from what I remember when she took over from a stale pale male at EasyJet Luton. She was a sort of poster girl like Cressida Dick, because she was a woman and they wanted to make a point. The media is riddled with people like her, appointed for the wrong reasons, turning a blind eye and not up to the job, but because they look the part and make the right noises they're there year after year. BBC and JS a case in point, there should have been no excuses but there were. I hope she gets fired and has to apologise.
Diane Abacus Abbot's another one.

BIB
How strange the RF didn't look beyond the biracial complexion, that they were blinded by the positive possibilities of her ethnicity and did not look further to see the rotten Ho lurking there before their eyes, planning to cause them a load of trouble and heartache. They turned a blind eye and thought they could control it but they couldn't.

They were truly gormless to think that she would boost their image as a progressive modern monarchy, especially knowing that she was a much-married prostitute and a star of hamburger men's health videos.
I don’t think they didn’t see the skeevy ho. I think they were between a rock and a hard place. I think the ballbag threatened them, that if they didn’t let him marry her he would go to the press and say it was because she was black and the RF were racist. So they plastered on a smile, gritted their teeth, and reluctantly took her in. But she was worse than they could have imagined. Realistically, what could they have done? If they had refused permission they would have been eviscerated by the press, back when we didn’t know her true nature. They tried to make her welcome and find a role for her without giving in to her outrageous demands. It was always going to end badly but I don’t blame the RF - they had limited options. I blame 6 for forcing his skank on us all. I don’t believe he was unaware of what she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So we've got loads of fun to look forward to 🤣 Tattle H&M threads could run into the thousands 😀

When Bower says 'more to come out about her' it could mean loads of stuff we already know about that hasn't been published by the newspapers.....
yachting? surrogacy?😃

Is it possible that Bower knows some juicy new gossip that we are unaware of🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I don’t think they didn’t see the skeevy ho. I think they were between a rock and a hard place. I think the ballbag threatened them, that if they didn’t let him marry her he would go to the press and say it was because she was black and the RF were racist. So they plastered on a smile, gritted their teeth, and reluctantly took her in. But she was worse than they could have imagined. Realistically, what could they have done? If they had refused permission they would have been eviscerated by the press, back when we didn’t know her true nature. They tried to make her welcome and find a role for her without giving in to her outrageous demands. It was always going to end badly but I don’t blame the RF - they had limited options. I blame 6 for forcing his skank on us all. I don’t believe he was unaware of what she was.
I agree with everything you say, and posted the same threads ago that the RF were between a rock and a hard place. But they made a massive mistake in giving into the blackmail for the sake of peace and quiet, and fears of racism, as it became a ratchet gleefully wound by Minge and NoBalls.

Looking back the RF really should have recognised with all their wise men in grey suits just what a nasty creature had landed among them. Bitten the bullet and called their bluff and put the Monarchy first. From the first blackmail move they should have known that blackmailers always want more. They should have acted decisively at that point. Noballs would have been collateral damage but he'd have recovered.

While what the RF did was understandable I think it was inexcusable, and all the grey-rocking won't undo the damage these two were allowed to do and are still doing. The RF should have shut down, shut them out and battened down the hatches. Instead they were passive and though they had enough dirt on them to blow it all wide open they didn't use it. I think this is where they went wrong.
However, hindsight and all that... but I still think they were asleep at the wheel, and blind to the danger of her vileness and the vileness that she would bring out in the jealous and inadequate Duke of Sussex. They've paid a high price and must wish they had done things differently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

I don't think it was as machiavellian as that. I think they knew what she was from the get go and were not happy at all with anything about her, but were hoping it would run it's course and he'd move on. Unfortunately, as ginger allegedly told some pals he'd "never had sex like it before..." and he was totally hooked on the idea of roast chicken morning noon and night. No doubt panic set in when he said he wanted to marry her and they knew his temper when told no, so william tried to get him to slow down, but here we are. I think the tales of the family welcoming black blood infusion is a load of bollix. There was nothing positive about her. Not that her black blood was a negative or a positive ... it just didn't figure in anything. But when the pair put their heads together they saw it as a great bargaining chip, "We'll tell gangan if she refuses permission we'll pull the race card." so no6 got what he wanted. Again.
I reckon the family just decided Oh for duck sake, he's galloping rapidly toward 40, has no career and is a bleeping millstone round our necks trying to control or pacify him, let smeggy babysit him from now on and we can all breathe easy. Maybe marriage will settle him down. It can't make him any worse, can it?
Well yes, it can and it did.
Sometimes you just need to let them go do their own thang and get it out of their system. Epic fail in this case, but they simply had no choice.
She (and he) was always going to make an issue of race. It was dodged at the wedding when gangan gave them everything they desired within reason, but it was lurking in the wings, the secret weapon smeggy thought would grant them even more goodies from now till eternity. Threats of racism hanging over the family like a Sword of Damocles. But sometimes even grannies dig their little heels in and say no, enough, knock it off, grow up and give my head peace.

I'm Washed Up Member aiming for Flaccid. I've been told in confidence by the Mothers on the Net that there is a supreme pinnacle class of Member: Tumescent, but these are fabled creatures like unicorns and nobody has ever seen one.
Tried to change my avatar to a picture of a Flaccid Member, couldn't find one and ended up nearly deleting my profile. Tried to take a photo of elderly dog for avatar and failed there too as the dog hid and screen emerged blank. It's a jungle out there so I'll keep my boring maroon C for now.
Yes. Upload some images of doggy to your laptop and take it from there.
Just bear in mind that the pretty full length image of doggy will likely end up on your avvy as just his torso so focus on his wee face.
Once you have a few images to choose from (just in case) give it another go.
I have faith in you.😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't think they needed or wanted her to modernise the monarchy, they just had no idea she would be quite as awful as she was.

Peter Phillips had married Autumn and that didn't seem to be a disaster (although obvi it didn't work out in the end).

Their mistake was in giving in to Harry's tantrums. As he says himself, he wishes he had tantrumed more.

It never occurred to him that if he and Meghan had just shut the duck up a bit more, they wouldn't get as much media attention.

The family tried to tell Meghan this and she then framed it as being 'silenced'.

Hilarious to watch them do exactly as they please and fail quite so spectacularly.
Yes- and it couldnt happen to a worse pair of c.u.next tuesday's 😀😅😎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think it was as machiavellian as that. I think they knew what she was from the get go and were not happy at all with anything about her, but were hoping it would run it's course and he'd move on. Unfortunately, as ginger allegedly told some pals he'd "never had sex like it before..." and he was totally hooked on the idea of roast chicken morning noon and night. No doubt panic set in when he said he wanted to marry her and they knew his temper when told no, so william tried to get him to slow down, but here we are. I think the tales of the family welcoming black blood infusion is a load of bollix. There was nothing positive about her. Not that her black blood was a negative or a positive ... it just didn't figure in anything. But when the pair put their heads together they saw it as a great bargaining chip, "We'll tell gangan if she refuses permission we'll pull the race card." so no6 got what he wanted. Again.
I reckon the family just decided Oh for duck sake, he's galloping rapidly toward 40, has no career and is a bleeping millstone round our necks trying to control or pacify him, let smeggy babysit him from now on and we can all breathe easy. Maybe marriage will settle him down. It can't make him any worse, can it?
Well yes, it can and it did.
Sometimes you just need to let them go do their own thang and get it out of their system. Epic fail in this case, but they simply had no choice.
She (and he) was always going to make an issue of race. It was dodged at the wedding when gangan gave them everything they desired within reason, but it was lurking in the wings, the secret weapon smeggy thought would grant them even more goodies from now till eternity. Threats of racism hanging over the family like a Sword of Damocles. But sometimes even grannies dig their little heels in and say no, enough, knock it off, grow up and give my head peace.

Yes. Upload some images of doggy to your laptop and take it from there.
Just bear in mind that the pretty full length image of doggy will likely end up on your avvy as just his torso so focus on his wee face.
Once you have a few images to choose from (just in case) give it another go.
I have faith in you.😘
I did it and am still here!
I proudly present Dritto on day release as my atavar!!!! Wow! How cool is that!!??
I've got a marine iguana on standby for my next avatar. Watch this space. Plus a mudskipper.
Can I have a mushroom?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree with everything you say, and posted the same threads ago that the RF were between a rock and a hard place. But they made a massive mistake in giving into the blackmail for the sake of peace and quiet, and fears of racism, as it became a ratchet gleefully wound by Minge and NoBalls.

Looking back the RF really should have recognised with all their wise men in grey suits just what a nasty creature had landed among them. Bitten the bullet and called their bluff and put the Monarchy first. From the first blackmail move they should have known that blackmailers always want more. They should have acted decisively at that point. Noballs would have been collateral damage but he'd have recovered.

While what the RF did was understandable I think it was inexcusable, and all the grey-rocking won't undo the damage these two were allow aned to do and are still doing. The RF should have shut down, shut them out and battened down the hatches. Instead they were passive and though they had enough dirt on them to blow it all wide open they didn't use it. I think this is where they went wrong.
However, hindsight and all that... but I still think they were asleep at the wheel, and blind to the danger of her vileness and the vileness that she would bring out in the jealous and inadequate Duke of Sussex. They've paid a high price and must wish they had done things differently.
The RF could still do some damage control today by putting titles "to sleep" and removing the imaginary children from the Line of Succession until they are presented in full to the Court/Government/Nation via official and investigated/proven documentation of "Live Birth From The Body......and yet they choose not to.
If these steps were taken, it would be up to the Markles to claw their way back into the good graces of the Nation. These issues would outweigh any silly grievance the Markles conjure up now or in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I did it and am still here!
I proudly present Dritto on day release as my atavar!!!! Wow! How cool is that!!??
I've got a marine iguana on standby for my next avatar. Watch this space. Plus a mudskipper.
Can I have a mushroom?
😁 You can have a roast chicken as well 😋
936.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m a well known member! Does that mean I am a well-used yacht girl????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone remember when Harry was given the news that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were expecting their second child? Now mind you, at that time I really liked Harry. But the way he responded always struck me as a bit odd. Because he said he was happy because that means my brother is gonna suffer more. He intended it jokingly, but to me he sounded jealous and resentful. I’ve never forgotten it and I can still hear his “tone” in my head. Just curious.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I have never heard of anyone lying and blaming someone's death on the vaccine after something like a car crash. I've heard it many many other times that someone's death is marked down as covid even if it is from something else. And there are many having reactions to the vaccine that are not being reported. I'm not totally anti-vaccine, but there needs to be much more trials and testing with this new vaccine.

I want to see!!

SO sick of seeing his whiny little face in a circle. ugh.
Thank you for saying it. I stay out of vaccine talk because people (on both sides of the issue) are so intense about it. If you feel safe getting it, then get it. If someone else has reservations and decide not to, that's their business. If the vaccine works then you're good, so what's the problem? And for the record, it irritates me just as much as when someone gets the vaccine and other people are critical of them. Just mind your damn business. Just my few cents. Feel free to ignore.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone remember when Harry was given the news that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were expecting their second child? Now mind you, at that time I really liked Harry. But the way he responded always struck me as a bit odd. Because he said he was happy because that means my brother is gonna suffer more. He intended it jokingly, but to me he sounded jealous and resentful. I’ve never forgotten it and I can still hear his “tone” in my head. Just curious.
That's a really nasty thing to say and not funny in the slightest. Being happy to have new nieces/nephews is not difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.