Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where I can find yesterdays GB News when Angela Levin appeared please?
Thank you.
@50sGirl cannot find it so doesn’t look like it has been uploaded - I did watch it and then deleted it earlier
at 1900 tonight there is the best of Nigel’s nightly discussions - it may be shown again then. I have set it to tape so if it is shown again can give a brief overview

IIRC Angela was saying some of the usual things, climate change and using a private plane, she also said they will never go a way, how H was so different when she was with him, on tours, writing her book and had a very good manner in understanding how people felt so related really well to the crowds. She spoke to some of the people he had spoken to afterwards and, I think, she said everyone was positive about meeting with him and how H had made them feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Your best yet!

Thank you 😊❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

One I just made..Harry run out of toilet paper loooool 😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16306926458150.jpg

Damn those little coloured dots on his shirt and side of his face..I never saw that before adding it here..still it's a funny pic to share 💖🥰 xx

Back later..I'm on page 45 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
We all need to follow Reese!!
On an off topic note. I have just bingewatched "brand new cherry flavour" on Netflix cos I was so bored of the toxic duo. Absolutely brilliant if you like American horror story and stuff like that.tit title but fabulous series.
Thanks for recommending....love AHS.

Reactions: 12
It was a bleeping WEIRD thing to say. I had to play it back a couple of times to make sure I hadn’t misunderstand what he was saying, so I’m confident I am quoting him correctly (not verbatim, but pretty close). Nobody apart from Harry has EVER made any kind of link between Dodi’s skin colour and his death. As far as I can remember, his race barely even registered with anyone at the time that he was dating Diana. The fact that Harry and Meghan could come up with such a revolting idea - that Dodi and Diana were killed in some way as a result of Dodi’s race and that Meghan is somehow in danger as a result of her race - and then not just dream up the idea but go on to express it in public - well, that says everything we need to know about the sickness, obsession and cynicism at the black heart of that relationship.
BIB Sickness, obsession and cynicism at the black heart of that relationship
Well said, your last sentence sums it up perfectly.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Its all good I live in Australia... born in the UK but been here since I was 4 years old... not sure how to do the avvy thing though
Click on your name.
from the pop-up window choose "account details".
Click on the little round image (the 'D' in your case).
It will offer you the chance to browse in your stored images or wherever for an avvy. Dick around till you find one then add it ... then hit "save".

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Click on your name.
from the pop-up window choose "account details".
Click on the little round image (the 'D' in your case).
It will offer you the chance to browse in your stored images or wherever for an avvy. Dick around till you find one then add it ... then hit "save".
😅 You look like you've been 'on the sauce' for a week now Freda 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes!! Thank you for finding that! Absolutely bloody bonkers.
How and when did history repeat itself? He says because his mother was in a relationship with POC Dodi, they wouldn't stop chasing her Diana until she died. The logical parallel even in his mad brain should be that because he was in a relationship with POC Minge they wouldn't stop chasing him NoBalls until he died.

Nobody was chasing Minge or Dodi, the POC. The only time Minge was papped was when she set it up herself. His manic rambling makes no sense at all and what's triggering him is drugs, paranoia, envy and inadequacy.

• Sick
Reactions: 34

I dont know if any of you have seen this channel yet. They dont have many videos posted but it is a good giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hazno has formed a boyband with his mates. Coming to the 'chicken in a basket'
936.gif
circuit near you soon 😁

Better get your tickets now before the peyote renders them incapable....

Oh never mind .... too late 😳
Polish_20210903_200251015.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What else are they going to do this month? I guess the wife is trying to ensure that she'll come out looking slightly better in the divorce if we're going to be seeing more of Haz than her.

• Sick
  • Haha
I suggested a Disney movie about her a while ago. I'm well into writing it and just waiting for the multi-million pound offer from Disney to complete it.
One can dream!

Working title 'The Prince and the Pauper' but may have to change that to just 'The Paupers'
I'm keen! The Prince and the....Prostitute?
Basic premise is that it's like Maleficent: fairytale from another angle. Meghan is one of the ugly stepsisters. Story ends (naturally) with the real prince and princess banishing them from the kingdom for evermore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm just writing this to show off that i finally uploaded an avi, not an exiting one i grant you but it's a start 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
In the Oprah interview it was a calculated cruelty to bring up ‘waity Katy’ again. She hasn’t been called that for a long time. And it was waiting for good reasons - whoever William married would be Queen one day and I think he felt a big responsibility to have a marriage like his grandparents and not like his father’s generation (three out of four divorced). It was a nasty dig at how long Catherine and William were together before engaged as contrasted with her and H.
Every woman watching knew what she was seeing: Meghan making digs at Kate while pretending she wasn't. "I can't imagine what that must have been like." No, you can't, because you love bombed Harry into marrying you when he shouldn't have, due to your completely fucked personality disorder that renders you into a bleep of the highest order.
Basic witch bullying that should have been left behind in high school.

Just seen
Not even going to click on the link. That's appalling. But please keep going on about how out of line the British media is, Harry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I taught my 4 yr old granddaughter to lift one leg when she farts...lol you gotta teach them to do it right...lol
My bloke does that and now my son does too.
He lifts one leg, raises his arm , then makes like he's a truck or train driver pulling the loud honker.
Like this.

Stupid bleep.
-------------------

But, as Alex Bellfield sort of says "that's not why I called" ....
No ... just guess who stuck his fat nose into the smeggy/Piers thing that sparked Piers being told to apologise?

Yes, he called her to ask if she was okay and she screamed "NO I'M bleeping NOT OK! That fucknut Morgan dared to disbelieve how fragile I am and I want his bastard head on a platter! Who do I call?"
So he got out his little black book and gave her Carolyn McCall's phone number.

I'm told from a very reliable source (the montyshithole laundress Rosita Maria) that when smeggy saw it was the phone number of a person with real tits and a vagina and OH EM GEE ! KIDS! :m she both creamed her panties and tit herself in a spasm of ectstacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How and when did history repeat itself? He says because his mother was in a relationship with POC Dodi, they wouldn't stop chasing her Diana until she died. The logical parallel even in his mad brain should be that because he was in a relationship with POC Minge they wouldn't stop chasing him NoBalls until he died.

Nobody was chasing Minge or Dodi, the POC. The only time Minge was papped was when she set it up herself. His manic rambling makes no sense at all and what's triggering him is drugs, paranoia, envy and inadequacy.
This is absolutely true. Most people couldn’t care less about Minge. Even at the height of her popularity she wasn’t hounded like Diana or even Kate, although she wanted to be. I can’t say it often enough, but as wife of sixth in line to the throne she just wasn’t that important. People were initially happy that Hazza had found a wife, but she was never hounded by the press. As you say, it’s his own paranoia that perceives a huge danger where there is none.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.