Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just writing this to show off that i finally uploaded an avi, not an exiting one i grant you but it's a start 😜
Now we just need to work out how to change our Titles in this thread. Those in the Soho House VIP room obviously will want to keep existing titles.

Personally I would like to be a "Flaccid Member".

I also nominate "Ginger Member" and "Limp Member".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This ?
"History was repeating itself. My mother was chased to her death while she was in a relationship with someone that wasn't white and now look what's happened. You wanna talk about history repeating itself? They're not gonna stop until she dies. It's incredibly triggering to potentially lose another woman in my life."

duck sake. Mummy Di was shagging a man of colour for two years prior to meeting Dodi. Strangely enough she survived.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Yes, he called her to ask if she was okay and she screamed "NO I'M bleeping NOT OK! That fucknut Morgan dared to disbelieve how fragile I am and I want his bastard head on a platter! Who do I call?"
We'll have to start calling her Salome if she's demanding heads on platters :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck sake. Mummy Di was shagging a man of colour for two years prior to meeting Dodi. Strangely enough she survived.
I think 6, a known racist, was projecting here. He was feeling very virtuous about marrying a WoC, but other people might want to hurt her because of it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
duck off midget I am the only one entitled to those privileges and you won't be eaten either we only like fish and steakπŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’

I agree he is like a Zombie with an attitude, he's fucked

I agree he is like a Zombie with an attitude, he's fucked

Absolutely nothing good left in him he is Meme's puppet with a dick, evil pair!!

Absolutely nothing good left in him he is Meme's puppet with a dick, evil pair!!
You’re like Mo Farrah - you’ve done a double double 🀣🀣😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think 6, a known racist, was projecting here. He was feeling very virtuous about marrying a WoC, but other people might want to hurt her because of it.
In her book Lady CC said that if Markle had been white then Harry would never have been given approval to marry her. The BRF saw her ethnicity as a positive for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Now we just need to work out how to change our Titles in this thread. Those in the Soho House VIP room obviously will want to keep existing titles.

Member Erectus.
Member Ejaculus.
Member Weinsteinicus.

I'm just so vulgar.:oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

I am an 'active member' but it always makes me think of sexually active...probably because of the amount of Carry On films I have seen over the years. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've followed @Freda 19 instructions and changed my avatar for the first time - yippee. Not a great one but twill do for now ... every day's a school day! πŸ˜ƒ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So I've been reported on Twitter for pointing out that Meghan is not William's responsibility πŸ˜‚ apparently I'm a hater, a racist and I need to clean my ears out πŸ˜‚ the Sussex squad really are delusional snowflakes aren't they? Butt hurt because Piers Morgan won back some freedom of speech!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I think that Dodi's father said a few times as part of his conspiracy theory that he was murdered because the RF didn't want Di in a relationship with a coloured person, but that is the only time I can remember it being raised.
I recall it was due to the fact he was Muslim.

Reactions: 20
breaking news.JPG

A previously unseen preliminary sketch by Holbein has been unearthed in an attic in Montecito. The Art World and experts on Henry the 8th are going crazy and collectors from all over the world are jostling with each other

to avoid it.................

henry the 8th 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.