Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, the ironic part is that her talking about fertility issues and/or surrogacy actually WOULD be welcomed.
Talking about trying to bond with a surrogate baby for example and how it might be different.

Queen of Goopsville herself, Cameron Diaz is a surrogate mum. It's the new black.

But Meghan is honestly too basic and too insecure to grasp this. She thinks she can just copy baby2baby, Goop or The Honest Company without realising that:

a) it probably wasn't easy
b) those women saw a market niche and capitalised on it

She needs to find her own niche, but she still is labouring under the desperate delusion that people are bowing and scraping to her because she got married to HazMat.

Even people like Biden only talked to them as part of correct diplomacy - that's no longer the case. What part of LEAVING THE ROYAL FAMILY did this witch not understand?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't think they'll come off well against Camilla. She's been consistently hard working and has even won over some die hard Diana fans.
Have to admit I wasn't a big fan of Cams to begin with. Thought she had caused the breakup of their marriage and wondered how he could fancy her when he had the beautiful Diana BUT over the years she has really won me round.

When all the details about Di came out I saw Diana in a different light.

Then when I saw how good Cam was for PC, how she kept quite when the media got on her back (Smeg never suffered anything compared with what Cam had to put up with), and how she has got on with her 'job' with grace and without complaint, I realise that looks don't matter - it's what's inside that counts.

She seems really genuine and supports her man but will stand up for him against anybody should she have to. The Gruesomes will not fare well against this woman should they start on her or PC.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Great post on the cat with the emerald tiara on Tumblr
Printing company person reveals madam had shed loads of merch printed with the shite forty thing on it. Sent stuff out to celebrities and only about 3 posted wearing it 😂😂😂😂 Apparently she has loads of cups caps t shirts etc and can’t shift them because the 40/40 thing has hugely flopped

no sensible adult is going to wear a t shirt saying forty and blah blah blah especially a non established charity and especially a 💩 idea charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just seen

“Families everywhere, he pronounced, are 'being overwhelmed by mass-scale misinformation across 'news' media and social media,”
How. bleeping. Patronising. What does the Ginger Whinger know about ‘families everywhere’? My family aren’t overwhelmed by mass-scale misinformation. Are yours? This fuckwit knows absolutely nothing about ordinary people’s lives, he just imagines us as cartoonish peasants without the capacity for rational thought. He envisions us as a monolithic herd of grunting Neanderthals. I’d pit myself against that patronising bleep in an IQ test any day of the week, and I’d put my money on all of you guys too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
But are the Americans aware that Fredo spent his time in Afghanistan playing video games rather than putting himself on the front line? Or do they believe he’s a courageous veteran who saw active service?
The California Lib crowd they're trying to get in with associates war with the NRA and Texans anyway. It's not something that really fits with the giant quartz healing crystals Meghan is trying to surround herself with, Spencer Pratt-style.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Just seen

I just had a read of this very good article but its the comments that have me baffled. Most are saying that PwB has a point, that it is news media causing fear, yet my bat tit conspiracy theorist aunt is on twitter all day complaing that the media is not being truthful about how dangerous the vaccines are so which is it? my personal experience has been mainstream media is very pro vaccine?

Just to say I absolutely support the rights of an individual to choose to vaccinate or not! I just thought its interesting the conflicting views!

Yeah this is a typical afternoon for Haz.

View attachment 742314
DM comments someone refers to them as pothead and pinocchio!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
“Families everywhere, he pronounced, are 'being overwhelmed by mass-scale misinformation across 'news' media and social media,”
How. bleeping. Patronising. What does the Ginger Whinger know about ‘families everywhere’? My family aren’t overwhelmed by mass-scale misinformation. Are yours? This fuckwit knows absolutely nothing about ordinary people’s lives, he just imagines us as cartoonish peasants without the capacity for rational thought. He envisions us as a monolithic herd of grunting Neanderthals. I’d pit myself against that patronising bleep in an IQ test any day of the week, and I’d put my money on all of you guys too.
I can also say that we are not being overwhelmed by mass scale misinformation, apart from maybe my brother, who is a covid denier, he will rely on the fresh air to keep him safe ( not bullshitting, he literally said this to me), he's asthmatic, smokes and has done bleeping Coke, not knowing what tit is in it, yet is adamant he won't be having the vaccine, my brother is a bleeping twit, and I will not talk to him when he tries to foist his opinion on me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The exhausting part is that every sentient adult on the planet is aware of COVID 'misinformation', whatever that means to them.
Why does Harry have to insert himself? It's literally nothing to do with him. He's not a journalist. He doesn't own a media organisation. He's not a scientist. He doesn't work in the medical profession.

He acts as though having the ability to read places him above the illiterate peasants and he's tasked with the duty of carrying the obscure, erudite knowledge he is privy to by virtue of his position to the masses.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT THE duck UP.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
This actually makes me feel sad. I would feel sad if even a dog had eyes like this. He looks utterly bleeping miserable.

This was a good video, but the most interesting part was him saying the Royal Foundation called and asked him to stop getting Harry involved in veterans' mental health issues.

Either they thought it was too close to the bone politically (probable) or he has serious mental health issues himself.
Clearly they've known for years that he was a ticking time bomb.
Now all they can do is watch from a safe distance then pick up any salvageable pieces when he blows up.

I remember a reporter saying that when a few selected press guys interviewed no6 on his return from Afghanistan he was very tightly wound up. He'd been outed by an Aussie magazine (you norty ozzie scamps!:m) and had to be brought home, so was NOT a happy bunny. Anyway he said no6 was still in uniform, grubby and a wreck from the long journey home and his disappointment. The guy said it was a very weird and tense chat and was cut short when Wills, who was standing directly behind no6, did the throat slash thing (wanting the interview wound down). The reporter recalled it as a big brother taking care of his lil bro at a tense time. But you have to wonder if Wills saw that no6 was ready to blow up so he stepped in to head off a major tantrum at the pass. Maybe attack the press guys verbally for spoiling his jolly Xboxing holiday among real soldiers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Have to admit I wasn't a big fan of Cams to begin with. Thought she had caused the breakup of their marriage and wondered how he could fancy her when he had the beautiful Diana BUT over the years she has really won me round.

Then when I saw how good Cam was for PC, how she kept quite when the media got on her back (Smeg never suffered anything compared with what Cam had to put up with), and how she has got on with her 'job' with grace and without complaint, I realise that looks don't matter - it's what's inside that counts.

She seems really genuine and supports her man but will stand up for him against anybody should she have to. The Gruesomes will not fare well against this woman should they start on her or PC.
There is no way Charles will chose Harry over Camilla and this is from personal experience. We had a family trip to Disneyland, my dad, his gf, my sister her husband & kids and me and the gf went mental. Previously she had been sweet and lovely but on this trip she was horrible and prevented dad from hanging with us and the grandkids. Now we know it was early onset dementia but he completely took her side and blamed us and we were in our 30’s and this was the first serious gf dad had had since losing our mother when we were young.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Have been wondering why this appeals to me so much, might have something to do with the way it sounds in a Scottish accent. Reminds me of a time before I retired from teaching older children with additional support needs from a deprived area of Glasgow and we won a holiday to florida in a competition. Most of the young people had never left their local area so this was a big deal. I remember being in a lift and the kids were chattering away and the Americans in the lift were trying to decipher what language we were speaking. They said it wasn't a language they had heard before and maybe we were Japanese. The teachers said nothing as they didn't want to embarrass the pupils but we wanted to say we were speaking the Queen's English! To be fair Scottish TV programmes regularly have subtitles when shown in England!
Being Scottish, you’ll understand this. I went to see a friend in Sun Francisco, but he worked a lot, so I passed my time going to the cinema. Some friends of his asked how I was passing my time, and I said “going to the pictures” .They thought I meant I was visiting art galleries, and thought I was so cultured 😂. If only.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I swing both ways 😖😖😖
Well, hell. For some reason I had it in my head that @freda19 was Prince William undercover! So I’ve got them confused, obviously Freda is The Queen and @Nuttynana is Prince William. Though they could actually be Camilla and Catherine’s alter egos.. hmmm. I’d apologize for my brain poot (five yr old granddaughter has explained fart is a bad word, so I’m attempting self improvement. mostly, it isn’t working) but I’m too busy laughing and enjoying y’all;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Being Scottish, you’ll understand this. I went to see a friend in Sun Francisco, but he worked a lot, so I passed my time going to the cinema. Some friends of his asked how I was passing my time, and I said “going to the pictures” .They thought I meant I was visiting art galleries, and thought I was so cultured 😂. If only.
It’s not so much the accent as the speed at which y’all talk! When I moved to the UK I found that I had trouble following class lectures because my professors talked so quickly. In the American south we talk rather slow 😂 which is why people think we’re dumb. It’s a bit of a shock to hear a British person rattling along so quickly.
We’re like ents - we take our time over words, and then we leave off consonants to make up some of the lost time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Even here in South Africa the more common word is jab.

I think that scandal may have been India before their massive wave they had. But I only saw that from one news source and i prefer to wait for 2 before I take it as fact.

Unfortunately, here in South Africa there is a massive anti vaccine movement that is 2 fold. 1) there are people who just don't believe the virus is that bad and simply won't take note of any advice. Thank goodness it is a criminal offence not to wear a mask when leaving your home. And secondly they are heavily religious and believe getting the vaccine is getting the number of the beast. Or is a microchip depending on the day. They believe God will save them therefore they don't need a vaccine.

I was just reading the comment section under a news article from a local news agency about the health minister considering vaccines mandatory to be in public places. The comment section was either God will save them or that if it does happen we should prepare for civil war. They were saying the attempted insurection we had in July will be nothing compared to what will happen.

So it seems our emigration to the UK will be happening sooner than we were originally planning. We do not want to be caught in stuff like that. July was bad enough. Living life with water shortages, electricity shortages, crime, shortage of supplies in stores, yet another new variant, we have had enough. We just need to wait till December and my daughter to finish her final school exams.

It is terribly sad, wish things were different.
Such a shame that you may have to leave SA. I have been there a couple of times many years ago when apartheid was still in place. It is a beautiful country but I bet I wouldn't recognise it now from your description. Stay safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I think that sex has been the downfall of many Windsors. Clearly the downfall of Edward.

Diana doubtless would not have had the first clue what she was doing in the sack at 19, especially compared to Camilla.

Then, it would appear that the well-bred blonde aristocrats didn't quite hold a candle to a divorced LA type who had been around the block so many times she was appointed head of the local neighbourhood watch.

Maybe they are so sheltered/spoiled/indulged that they don't realise that the best shag of your life is very rarely a suitable life partner.

I wonder how Charles reflects on his actions now. I wonder if, like Andrew, he just thought he could do whatever he wanted and it wouldn't matter.

It mattered; it still matters; he's still not popular and that has absolutely nothing to do with either Diana or Camilla. It's on him. He should have behaved more appropriately as the future Head of the Church of England.

I love Camilla, but even if I didn't, I'm sick of women getting targeted by vitriol when it's men doing the cheating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, hell. For some reason I had it in my head that @freda19 was Prince William undercover! So I’ve got them confused, obviously Freda is The Queen and @Nuttynana is Prince William. Though they could actually be Camilla and Catherine’s alter egos.. hmmm. I’d apologize for my brain poot (five yr old granddaughter has explained fart is a bad word, so I’m attempting self improvement. mostly, it isn’t working) but I’m too busy laughing and enjoying y’all;)
Quite right. One is pleased someone on here has noticed how regal I am and how I never get involved in politics.😇

Ah yes, the old fartgate debate. My crotch goblins used to call it a bum-burp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.