Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this merch stuff is in any way true, how much MONEY did she spend on her stupid 'initiative'?? For which the basic premise wasn't even properly thought through? The whole idea made zero sense.

She paid for the video. She paid for extensive PR.
She paid for the merch and packaging and couriers. Paid someone to track down all their contact details.
Did she pay Melissa McCarthy - it looked like it.

Her book was a total flop. She bought thousands of copies herself to push it to 'number one' in the category of childrens picture books written by African Americans or some other tiny category. It lasted one week.

This was a total flop.

She's not been appointed the spokesperson for anything or anyone. She probably thought she would get Chanel. Even Lindsay Lohan got Jil Sander.
She can't even get Reitmans at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
If this merch stuff is in any way true, how much MONEY did she spend on her stupid 'initiative'?? For which the basic premise wasn't even properly thought through? The whole idea made zero sense.

She paid for the merch and packaging and couriers. Paid someone to track down all their contact details.

Her book was a total flop. She bought thousands of copies herself to push it to 'number one' in the category of childrens picture books written by African Americans or some other tiny category. It lasted one week.

This was a total flop.

She's not been appointed the spokesperson for anything or anyone. She probably thought she would get Chanel. Even Lindsay Lohan got Jil Sander.
😀😀😀 she cant even get Assistance at this point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Looks like Mary Jane has a interesting impact on Hawwy.
Bloat, abdominal fat and slowness . Endocrine system burdened with meds overreacts with MJ.

Its finally getting clearer even in MSM, that Peg is just a welcome addition to his pathologies and personality fails.
Camilla is a predictable next target, she was from the start one, hitting Camilla hits Charles, and the defense of her will be problematic because the media will then pull out the Diana events.
But the Harkles are made of fail, so its fun to watch.
Sorry to be stupid but what is Mary Jane please

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

This was a total flop.

the essence of charity, true charity, would be her giving all this money to a well established charitable organization. preferably without making too much of a self-promotional circus around it. but I guess this is like asking for sun to rise in the middle of the night...

Reactions: 31
I'm on page 22 🥰
Harry took the wrong turning for the speech..he should have been at the cuntybollocks awards 😀 x

Back later 💖

Resizer_16306127747500.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was thinking about Hazno attacking Camilla in his book as the wicked step mother 🧙
I always imagine she's like this...😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is the twit saying - That’s more than five billion shots given around the world so far.

He's British and we don't say shots, we would say doses or vaccines, injections or almost anything else. We just don't say 'shots' 🤬🤬 (at least not in that context anyway🥂)

Even here in South Africa the more common word is jab.
Wasn't there a scandal somewhere abroad (I'm thinking Africa ?) where people were paying for the jab and it turned out they were getting injected with some sort of placebo (maybe saline, I can't remember).
So it's all very much more complicated than the ginger whinger makes it out. It's not a case of "They need it, give them it". Being married to a machiavellian bleep he ought to know that often as not scams happen. Look at Clinton raking in literally billions to "help Haiti". The bleep trousered the lot and Haiti was left to go sort itself out.
Even in this last few weeks, in Afghanistan :eek: The bastard generals in the army were inventing soldiers on the pay roll, then trousering the wages for the 'ghost soldiers' that neverr existed. Also selling food supplies and even arms:eek: meant for the soldiers on the black market. The world is full of nasty scamming bastards and it's a bandwagon that smeggy has hauled herself and her eunuch onto ... grab grab grab, gimme gimme gimme, more more more. Nothing is ever enough.
So to hear him talk shite about sharing is vomit inducing. They have a mansion with 16 bathrooms and a separate guest house, so they could take in 10 families of refugees or immigrants from Mexico. Rotten selfish bastards.

Though I literally snorted at him saying they'd convened with big corporate bods and world leaders :LOL::m:LOL:....... honeychild, you couldn't even make the guest list at the Obama bash or Sleepy Joe's innauguration and wifey couldn't find 40 names for her birthday stunt, just fatty McCarthy and a few other cling ons. You are just two boils on the arse of poor old America and the UK at a time when we are already struggling. duck orf.

I think that scandal may have been India before their massive wave they had. But I only saw that from one news source and i prefer to wait for 2 before I take it as fact.

Unfortunately, here in South Africa there is a massive anti vaccine movement that is 2 fold. 1) there are people who just don't believe the virus is that bad and simply won't take note of any advice. Thank goodness it is a criminal offence not to wear a mask when leaving your home. And secondly they are heavily religious and believe getting the vaccine is getting the number of the beast. Or is a microchip depending on the day. They believe God will save them therefore they don't need a vaccine.

I was just reading the comment section under a news article from a local news agency about the health minister considering vaccines mandatory to be in public places. The comment section was either God will save them or that if it does happen we should prepare for civil war. They were saying the attempted insurection we had in July will be nothing compared to what will happen.

So it seems our emigration to the UK will be happening sooner than we were originally planning. We do not want to be caught in stuff like that. July was bad enough. Living life with water shortages, electricity shortages, crime, shortage of supplies in stores, yet another new variant, we have had enough. We just need to wait till December and my daughter to finish her final school exams.

It is terribly sad, wish things were different.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Imho it is up to those of us who can safely have the vaccine to do so in order to protect people like you who cannot have it. You have no choice - the majority of us do.
Well said bubba.😘

• Heart
I’m the merching thing, someone on Tumblr commented that the design was so bad you couldn’t see the word ‘forty’ because the letters were too light - it just looked like missing letters 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Great post on the cat with the emerald tiara on Tumblr
Printing company person reveals madam had shed loads of merch printed with the shite forty thing on it. Sent stuff out to celebrities and only about 3 posted wearing it 😂😂😂😂 Apparently she has loads of cups caps t shirts etc and can’t shift them because the 40/40 thing has hugely flopped

Maybe she should do the decent thing and give it to the sugar squad 😅 they're the only ones who would want it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m the merching thing, someone on Tumblr commented that the design was so bad you couldn’t see the word ‘forty’ because the letters were too light - it just looked like missing letters 😂
I bet she was really chuffed with herself for coming up with the idea, too. “This is it, H! We’ll make a fortune!”
She must have been so disappointed and humiliated when it bombed. My heart pumps piss for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Close up of a screenshot of Harry's latest lecture video (GQ Awards) - look at his eyes ...

Screenshot_20210902-212701.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Close up of a screenshot of Harry's latest lecture video (GQ Awards) - look at his eyes ...

View attachment 742171
This actually makes me feel sad. I would feel sad if even a dog had eyes like this. He looks utterly bleeping miserable.

The truth at last. I admire him for being honest and “on the record “, particularly about Harry making money from injured veterans.
This was a good video, but the most interesting part was him saying the Royal Foundation called and asked him to stop getting Harry involved in veterans' mental health issues.

Either they thought it was too close to the bone politically (probable) or he has serious mental health issues himself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Even here in South Africa the more common word is jab.

I think that scandal may have been India before their massive wave they had. But I only saw that from one news source and i prefer to wait for 2 before I take it as fact.

Unfortunately, here in South Africa there is a massive anti vaccine movement that is 2 fold. 1) there are people who just don't believe the virus is that bad and simply won't take note of any advice. Thank goodness it is a criminal offence not to wear a mask when leaving your home. And secondly they are heavily religious and believe getting the vaccine is getting the number of the beast. Or is a microchip depending on the day. They believe God will save them therefore they don't need a vaccine.

I was just reading the comment section under a news article from a local news agency about the health minister considering vaccines mandatory to be in public places. The comment section was either God will save them or that if it does happen we should prepare for civil war. They were saying the attempted insurection we had in July will be nothing compared to what will happen.

So it seems our emigration to the UK will be happening sooner than we were originally planning. We do not want to be caught in stuff like that. July was bad enough. Living life with water shortages, electricity shortages, crime, shortage of supplies in stores, yet another new variant, we have had enough. We just need to wait till December and my daughter to finish her final school exams.

It is terribly sad, wish things were different.
How sad for you and your family.

On the topic of the religious vaccine refusers as a child I was always told God helps those who help themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Stolen glory never goes down well with veterans.
Americans HATE stolen valour - the respect they have for their veterans means it’s a really serious thing for them. I don’t think the US veterans would have any time for him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.