Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not on topic but monkey chants have been heard during the England match after Sterling scored :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I don't think they'll come off well against Camilla. She's been consistently hard working and has even won over some die hard Diana fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Americans HATE stolen valour - the respect they have for their veterans means it’s a really serious thing for them. I don’t think the US veterans would have any time for him.
But are the Americans aware that Fredo spent his time in Afghanistan playing video games rather than putting himself on the front line? Or do they believe he’s a courageous veteran who saw active service?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I don't think they'll come off well against Camilla. She's been consistently hard working and has even won over some die hard Diana fans.
I have a family member who adored Diana and thinks the RF treated her terribly. She hates the gruesome twosome much to my surprise, so I think that they would be very wrong in thinking that people would not take Camillas side.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Stolen glory never goes down well with veterans.
It doesn't go over well with Americans in general, either. It's used for fraud because people here all too often give them discounts, free stuff and even money because we know the government runs roughshod over them and because of the way they've been treated in the past.

this story is absolute gold 😂
Yes this gratifies me 🤣

If this merch stuff is in any way true, how much MONEY did she spend on her stupid 'initiative'?? For which the basic premise wasn't even properly thought through? The whole idea made zero sense.

She paid for the video. She paid for extensive PR.
She paid for the merch and packaging and couriers. Paid someone to track down all their contact details.
Did she pay Melissa McCarthy - it looked like it.

Her book was a total flop. She bought thousands of copies herself to push it to 'number one' in the category of childrens picture books written by African Americans or some other tiny category. It lasted one week.

This was a total flop.

She's not been appointed the spokesperson for anything or anyone. She probably thought she would get Chanel. Even Lindsay Lohan got Jil Sander.
She can't even get Reitmans at this point.
Well you know they never gave back Squatty Potty to Kathy Griffin after the Trump head picture fiasco. Maybe Megzy could go into toilet accessory endorsement.

Not on topic but monkey chants have been heard during the England match after Sterling scored :mad:
Monkey chants heard during sporting match; Princess Pinocchio suffers most. You need to get the headline right. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
But are the Americans aware that Fredo spent his time in Afghanistan playing video games rather than putting himself on the front line? Or do they believe he’s a courageous veteran who saw active service?
From the Reddit page I'm on, they know, or some do by doing their homework, I've just been reading about last nights appearance and they say he is high 😁 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So good when you say it out loud!!
Have been wondering why this appeals to me so much, might have something to do with the way it sounds in a Scottish accent. Reminds me of a time before I retired from teaching older children with additional support needs from a deprived area of Glasgow and we won a holiday to florida in a competition. Most of the young people had never left their local area so this was a big deal. I remember being in a lift and the kids were chattering away and the Americans in the lift were trying to decipher what language we were speaking. They said it wasn't a language they had heard before and maybe we were Japanese. The teachers said nothing as they didn't want to embarrass the pupils but we wanted to say we were speaking the Queen's English! To be fair Scottish TV programmes regularly have subtitles when shown in England!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is just such incredible tea and sounds 100% correct.

There were all the rumours of her trying to start a Goop-style website aimed at mums and babies, but asking small businesses to giver her the products for her, because the glimmering gold dust of an association with her would just magically rub off and their businesses would rise up.

It makes so much sense that she wanted Ivy Park style postings from Reese at al.
But those women have had her number for a looong time. They are all competing in the Goop game themselves - as if they want her embarrassing arse bringing the whole idea down.

They know that she would Markle the whole concept of celebs shifting products they make themselves.
And the comment about walking around with 40 plastered across your chest is on the money: let's face it, it's not a high glamour look.
It's brilliant innit? :ROFLMAO: So funny. I mean Reese wouldn't even go to the wedding because she just didn't know the witch ... and now it turns out that thanks to that decision Reese is now officially considered a hundred times smarter than Porka, or James Corden and yes, even super clever Amal Loony(stet:m). No way no how would Reese buy into that self promotion 40 shite by smeggy.

As for the Goop style Mom and Baby shtick ... impossible. You really need to have the 'qualifications',
1/ ...pushed a crotch goblin from your nether regions and participated in it's early years.
2/ ...birthed a crotch goblin through the sun roof in a planned C section and participated in it's early years,
3/ ... Be a Norton trained nanny.
or spent years going through the rigours and hoop jumping of adoption or fostering to be able to talk in any knowledgeable down to earth nitty gritty way about bringing up babies.
Picking a dolly from a catalogue and getting ginger to wank into a yoghurt pot won't cut it. We've seen her attempts at holding a child in SA and in Duck/rabbit and seen children repulsed by her. Even her limited brain cells knew she couldn't carry off a scam like that when her knicker equipment has only ever been used to earn money, nail blokes or conquer another rung of the penis ladder.

this story is absolute gold 😂
Wiki it. :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ask reddit.seems to be a lot of Americans on there going by the AITA thread.....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
We all need to follow Reese!!
On an off topic note. I have just bingewatched "brand new cherry flavour" on Netflix cos I was so bored of the toxic duo. Absolutely brilliant if you like American horror story and stuff like that.tit title but fabulous series.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Prince William has campaigned so strongly against this tit. It makes me furious that the D lister and her limp handbag have tried to undermine his efforts so much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.