Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With PM in this instance, as is often the case with him, it's his tone and delivery rather than what he says. He is often right on many things but his tone and manner are so aggressive the point gets lost. That said I'm glad he won. When several elements of what was said in that interview are already proven to be false, it is absolutely right to question the rest of the narrative. Also like you say, people are questioned every day on their version of events. Could he have handled it better, absolutely, but his point stands.

However He does have a personal axe to grind with meghan no doubt and that's what's driving him.
Add the fact that she got him fired. That is enough in itself. For stating he did not believe her. Hope he sues them (former employer).....and he needs to sue MM directly.
People who have experienced HARM (legal) should begin suing MM and H together or individually. Seems to be the only thing they understand.
SHUT THEM DOWN.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Except the Blackamoor brooches are in honour of, rather than against whomever they depict.
I really liked the Lady C video a few threads back explaining about the Blackmoor jewellery. I think she had a guy from Croatia with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Scabies is on This Morning now talking about the book - doubt it will be a long me-feast as he could melt under the studio lights 😬

eta - so now he is saying he has experienced prejudice from some palace aides - could it be that you are not a competent royal reporter and only kneel at the altar of St Smegz ? just because some people in the palace don’t like your one sided reporting why is that prejudice? You are a tit reporter suck it up - and stop putting your labels on to it - plastic twunt 🤢
Quite right. Typical woke incompetent coward crying racism when the problem is that he's so biased and craven over his goddess Minge that nobody takes him seriously. But it's their fault of course. Maybe the palace aides found him creepy and shifty and unreliable as a so-called journalist? Far more likely than prejudice over his staring eyes and cut-glass biracial Iranian accent.

I can't see Minge flinging him under the transport and Markling him. They'll always need a mouthpiece to say the vile things and spread the rumours that they daren't put their names to. Scrotus is Markus's ex and I believe MA's very important to Minge so she won't rock the boat. It's probably a double-bluff to divert attention and scrutiny, as after all none of them ever speak the truth. We've not seen the last of this slimy git, but his reputation has certainly taken a battering through his support of the Snarkles and professionally he's a dead man wan...king.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
twit Scabies being knocked down a peg or two!

Don't know why the correct headline doesn't come up:
Human rights lawyer pours scorn on Omid Scobie's claim that Ofcom could have breached the Human Rights Act by clearing Piers Morgan for his criticism of Meghan Markle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think they asked where Scoobie is from because when they heard him speak so clearly, they couldn't believe he was the one who had written that drivel.

I don't know who David Harding is, but he has their number.

Most Britons were really happy for her and Harry to begin with , but then they had a huge publicity campaign asking for privacy. Had that worldwide TV interview with the Fat opera womxn, where they also wanted privacy.

They have become the Ginge and Whinge show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
As expected the this morning interview was one sided and just a plain masterclass in how Not to interview . Sycophantic and unchallenged, Rochelle and Alison are so bad it’s comical . Scabies is vile

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Latest CDAN:

If Luca is right, PWB may be getting the ring back in a FedEx package... (though I doubt it...)

• Haha
  • Wow
Has anyone got access to sky arts on freeview uK?
Put it on now - programme about paintings in buckingham palace. "Inside art."
The presenter (kate bryan) is talking to rosanna de sancha the art conservator.

Rosanna's voice sounds very like Celt - as in Celt Views on youtube.
Same soft way of speaking and similar intonation.

Could it be her???
So I have just watched, keeping my eyes closed so not to be distracted by facial expressions!! And alternating between sky arts & you tube... I think you are onto to something...🕵️‍♀️
Definitely similar nasal tone, pausing & softness in the voice....great spot!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Scrawny tit .... He has a very thick neck🤮 talking ken doll
Medical Report: Dr CinnamonOnion, G.P. Ob. Gyn.

Thick neck likely from steroid overuse, causing undesirable distribution of body fat to face, neck etc. Patient wishes to appear hunky and well-built. Swollen gullet from ingesting unnatural substances and objects, causing damage to larynx and a gargling sound when speaking.

N.B. Gargling Speech misinterpreted as cut-glass accent by Palace Aides. Gargling plus Goitre effect causing eyes to stare has severely impacted patient's journalistic career and professional standing.

Difficulty walking / sitting at times with ButtPlug in situ. Reluctant to remove device for fear of missing romantic opportunities as Royal Reporter. NB. Has to conduct interviews standing, with guest also standing. Difficult. Patient reports tension in the studio.

Patient complains steroid side effect shrinkage of Richmond, result was MA "kicked him to the kerb" (sic). Paranoia and perception of victimhood apparent.

Beta-blockers and muscle relaxants prescribed, next appointment 1 week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Tweet from Luca:

Could you imagine being a charity/event/walk about and Harry is the royal that pitches up. The one who admitted he hated meeting all the plebs and faked it.

How bleeping insulted would you feel from the Royal Family if they did this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
With PM in this instance, as is often the case with him, it's his tone and delivery rather than what he says. He is often right on many things but his tone and manner are so aggressive the point gets lost. That said I'm glad he won. When several elements of what was said in that interview are already proven to be false, it is absolutely right to question the rest of the narrative. Also like you say, people are questioned every day on their version of events. Could he have handled it better, absolutely, but his point stands.

However He does have a personal axe to grind with meghan no doubt and that's what's driving him.
I don’t really blame him if he does have a personal axe to grind. I think I would be exactly the same if someone tried to use me to get ahead and then dropped me like a stone as soon as they didn’t need me any more which is exactly what she did to him.
The minute she got her claws into H it was “Piers who?” He was humiliated by her as she waltzed into her shiny new life so hell mend her. She’s a user of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hope the director of itv who sacked him now resigns
It's that Carolyn McCall who used to be at EasyJet Luton. Great news. As well as a victory for Piers, a smack in the botoxed chops for Minge, it's also a blow against whiny sanctimonious oppressive wokedom.

• Heart
So I have just watched, keeping my eyes closed so not to be distracted by facial expressions!! And alternating between sky arts & you tube... I think you are onto to something...🕵️‍♀️
Definitely similar nasal tone, pausing & softness in the voice....great spot!

Hah !
I thought so. And someone who works with the Paintings at Buckingham Palace is bound to hear what's going on.

Hee heee heee - Celt is unmasked as rosanna de sancha .... Possibly.
Maybe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.