Harry and Meghan #135 The weeping sore and the wailing bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
**** reads the latest comments from monteshitto & crony ******

******points and laughs*****๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

It's that Carolyn McCall who used to be at EasyJet Luton. Great news. As well as a victory for Piers, a smack in the botoxed chops for Minge, it's also a blow against whiny sanctimonious oppressive wokedom.
Lets cancel wokedom ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Re Beresford. Somewhat off topic, but I'm convinced he is gay. Yes, I know he was married and has a kid but he gives me the same vibes I always got with Schofield(who is also married with 2 kids).
Remember, you heard it here first.๐Ÿ˜œ
That Beresford idiot is on the Sports Aid cycle thing. I watched the introduction to see who was on, he was called a TV presenter so seems to have gone up in the world. They were all screaming nonentities so I stopped watching.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Please please please please please let this be true - 6 can come back and be hidden away in a remote part of one of the estates with his naughty uncle, never to be seen or heard from again.
Hazzno would have to get the dolls from TW that wonโ€™t be easy - default on his book deal, Netflix, Spotify, CHIMPO and P&G deals amongst others. (breachโ€™s of contracts left, right and centre which Papa will have to pay off) so in effect he wants to come back and sit on his arse doing nothing but get pocket money from PC and Gangan and leave the adult world behind him. Could be he has realised how hard the real world really is and the cost of replacing crockery could have finally sent him over the edge.
Donโ€™t believe this (although wish it were true) how can he show his face here ever again? And arenโ€™t they living their fairytale lifestyle and โ€˜in loveโ€™ (whatever that means) Happy, happy, tappy, tappy Hazzno!
If there is any truth in this then she is about to dump him IMO and heโ€™s off running yet again back to the bank of TRF

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Re Beresford. Somewhat off topic, but I'm convinced he is gay. Yes, I know he was married and has a kid but he gives me the same vibes I always got with Schofield(who is also married with 2 kids).
Remember, you heard it here first.๐Ÿ˜œ
I honestly thought he was.....stunned to hear he was married! ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
  • Wow
That Beresford idiot is on the Sports Aid cycle thing. I watched the introduction to see who was on, he was called a TV presenter so seems to have gone up in the world. They were all screaming nonentities so I stopped watching.
Another tedious wokey ' poor me' tv presenter . The media are full of them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Hah !
I thought so. And someone who works with the Paintings at Buckingham Palace is bound to hear what's going on.

Hee heee heee - Celt is unmasked as rosanna de sancha .... Possibly.
Maybe.
I don't really watch Celt - do we want her unmasked though - does she come up with the tea? It would be a blow if the sugars found out!

• Heart
  • Wow
Hazzno would have to get the dolls from TW that wonโ€™t be easy - default on his book deal, Netflix, Spotify, CHIMPO and P&G deals amongst others. (breachโ€™s of contracts left, right and centre which Papa will have to pay off) so in effect he wants to come back and sit on his arse doing nothing but get pocket money from PC and Gangan and leave the adult world behind him. Could be he has realised how hard the real world really is and the cost of replacing crockery could have finally sent him over the edge.
Do you think he even cares about the dolls - they spend most of the time packed away in a box on top of the wardrobe!

He's probably already defaulted on the deals with Netflix and Spotify, and the others will probably be relieved to avoid being markled completely!

Donโ€™t believe this (although wish it were true) how can he show his face here ever again? And arenโ€™t they living their fairytale lifestyle and โ€˜in loveโ€™ (whatever that means) Happy, happy, tappy, tappy Hazzno!
If there is any truth in this then she is about to dump him IMO and heโ€™s off running yet again back to the bank of TRF
He's as thick as :poop: so doesn't understand that he isn't welcome - maybe he thinks we all have as poor a memory as he has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you think he even cares about the dolls - they spend most of the time packed away in a box on top of the wardrobe!

He's probably already defaulted on the deals with Netflix and Spotify, and the others will probably be relieved to avoid being markled completely!

He's as thick as :poop: so doesn't understand that he isn't welcome - maybe he thinks we all have as poor a memory as he has.
The deals with Netflix etc may be through Archewell rather than with H&M so they can syphon off the money and pay less tax. So he may be able to waddle off leaving them to fulfill them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
BIB: Most people in that thread seem to have a republican mindset so of course they'd say that the whole family is racist because that's what they want to happen.

Harry's the only living member of the RF with evidence of being racist.
Republican? I thought that was conservative? Am confused :unsure: I've not looked at the RF thread so could have got the wrong end of the stick.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So it's gone from him being a victim of prejudice from a senior royal to a senior royal aide? Difference anyone? Or is just as bad as his bosses for lying. What a twit.

• Sick
  • Haha
I've missed a week
Will do a (copyright) @Pom Bear dive
I've missed you all
I can't wait to catch up
Hope you're all doing ok
โค โคโค
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿป๐Ÿน๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฆ˜๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒญ

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Tweet from Luca:

Thing is, "he wants his status back" I think he wants his pre megxit life back, his honours, the adulation and adoring publicity, to be the cheeky chappy again.

Trouble is he still hasn't realised that there are consequences for actions, he didn't understand why he got the cold shoulder at Philip's funeral, why W is mad at him, why the public support he thought he could count on has gone.

Even if he comes back he will never be trusted again by the family, things will never go back to what they were, that time has come and gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I donโ€™t really blame him if he does have a personal axe to grind. I think I would be exactly the same if someone tried to use me to get ahead and then dropped me like a stone as soon as they didnโ€™t need me any more which is exactly what she did to him.
The minute she got her claws into H it was โ€œPiers who?โ€ He was humiliated by her as she waltzed into her shiny new life so hell mend her. Sheโ€™s a user of people.
Yeah I get it, I just think he needs to be smarter about it. Yelling and ranting doesn't help and just makes it look like he is having a tantrum over being ignored. Keep cool and calm, but your arguments forward calmly and intelligently with evidence. In the long run it gives them less ammunition to fire back. You have to avoid playing into their hands with people like H&M

Reactions: 25
Tweet from Luca:

Sorry to quote this again,

The only good thing is that the answers from whomever he is speaking to are non committal, which means they don't trust him - she could still be pulling the strings as we all know they lie easily and like trying to play mind games.

I also think that the RF are acutely aware of the public feelings towards the 6s, and he will be aware of the significance of next year which could relaunch his image if he was high profile.

I wouldn't put it past either of them to separate for next year's celebrations, then get back together afterwards to capitalise on his newly rejuvenated image.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Why Itv have favoured him rather than Sean Fletcher who is a much nicer and genuine guy and presenter is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Add the fact that she got him fired. That is enough in itself. For stating he did not believe her. Hope he sues them (former employer).....and he needs to sue MM directly.
People who have experienced HARM (legal) should begin suing MM and H together or individually. Seems to be the only thing they understand.
SHUT THEM DOWN.
Another example of Minge bullying, and I wonder how many people she drove out or caused to lose their jobs and livlihoods over the years before joining the RF?
She bit off more than she could chew with PM but it shows how out of touch with reality and what a megalomaniac she is that she could get him fired for questioning her lies.

What an idiot Carolyn McCall is to even entertain a letter from Minge, what a cringe that Minge should write to her "as one mother to another". What a fraud. That should have made the saintly Carolyn smell a rat. ๐Ÿ€ But no.
Minge has flogged her Minge and fake parenthood to death and there's nothing she won't stoop to and use it for.
I'm glad McColl's been markled. She's a P.C right-on shifty boss with poor judgment who threw a colleague to the wolves to appease the woke brigade, but it blew up in her face.

This is what we've waited for, this is it boys this is war!!
Agree Queen!
Tattlers man the ramparts! Pussy Possie prepare in formation and tune up bladders and glands! ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโš’๐Ÿ”ซ
I'm ready with tinfoil hat on and will go down fighting, like my grandfather a Murphy who marched from Kabul to Kandahar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Another example of Minge bullying, and I wonder how many people she drove out or caused to lose their jobs and livlihoods over the years before joining the RF?
She bit off more than she could chew with PM but it shows how out of touch with reality and what a megalomaniac she is that she could get him fired for questioning her lies.

What an idiot Carolyn McCall is to even entertain a letter from Minge, what a cringe that Minge should write to her "as one mother to another". What a fraud. That should have made the saintly Carolyn smell a rat. ๐Ÿ€ But no.
Minge has flogged her Minge and fake parenthood to death and there's nothing she won't stoop to and use it for.
I'm glad McColl's been markled. She's a P.C right-on shifty boss with poor judgment who threw a colleague to the wolves to appease the woke brigade, but it blew up in her face.

Agree Queen!
Tattlers man the ramparts! Pussy Possie prepare and tune up bladders and glands!
I'm ready with tinfoil hat on and will go down fighting, like my grandfather who marched from Kabul to Kandahar. A Murphy.

Agree Queen!
Tattlers man the ramparts! Pussy Possie prepare and tune up bladders and glands!
I'm ready with tinfoil hat on and will go down fighting, like my grandfather who marched from Kabul to Kandahar. A Murphy.
CAS is on stand by and Sir Tom has got his fighting hat on, it says. - be afraid, very afraid you duplicitous cunts ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜พ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.