Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's just that the imagination-free zone that is No.6 and wife have nothing left to surprise us with?

I'm pretty sure that any one of us here, even before breakfast, could come up with something funny for them to do. They really are a boring couple.

P.s. Love to @Mairag for your boy's honorary membership into the esteemed @Nuttynana GT Squad 🐱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I've had to have a bit of a purge from social media and the news this last week, it's all too soul destroying. As if the world hasn't suffered enough this last couple of years.

I dip in to these threads as they are one of the few places where you can call out tit for what it is without being tarred with the 'ist' brush that gets flung about so easily these days. And I must say that I have developed a fondness of the familiarity you find here with the regular faces and individuality that many of you bring.

As for the Kunts, I'm also utterly bored of them. I can't think of anyone more pointless to the world than these 2. They have nothing of value to add to our lives and certainly don't have an iota of entertainment value. However, credit where it's due to The Smarkles, none of us would have crossed this path if these 2 fuckwits hadn't met and pissed us all off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I think Meghan and Harry are frustrated that the mud they've slung isn't sticking. It isn't sticking because even those who supported them at first have seen evidence of so many lies that almost no one believes anything they say.
They want an apology for their perceived bad treatment. They aren't getting it, so they think if they name the person they will get their demands met.
I think the intention to announce the name reached the ears of The Firm's legal department and the Harkle 'team' were told to expect a legal fightback if a name is given.
And this has snowballed into "The Queen is 'lawyering up' against the Harkles."
That's what I think.
I think the queen called a family meeting to unearth the culprit.

Anne: Listen mummy, all I said was I hope your crotch goblins have nice caramel skin and aren't ginger like you and yer ma.

Andrew: Yah, well I told him that black is very fashionable and trendy at the moment so not to worry if it popped out rather darkish.

Edward: Well I couldn't give a tit what their sprogs look like and I hate to be a snitch but I heard Pappa Phil say it was about time we bred out the ginger gene and got some strong hard working slave genes.

Charles: I simply likened their baby making to gardening where you graft a different colour rose cutting onto a boring rose bush to get a more 'exotic' colour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Lady C's latest plunging right in.

Are Thomas Markle and Smeg partners in crime? Thomas Markle heartbroken at being dismissed in same way as Trevitty Trev. Struggles to accept enormity of rejection. Will she do the right thing and make contact wth him before he dies?
Only a sociopath thinks like Smeg. Facial expressions tell us everything A narcissist thinks they are special and unique and all attention on them - special above even TRF. Did not seem nervous at wedding - smug like the cat that got the cream. Samantha and Thomas Markle know who she truly is.
Rumours of friendly zoom calls with PW and Catherine?
Prob. PW and Catherine will attempt to mend fences at some point for appearances and civility's sake but they are too wise and have been too damaged and betrayed by H & M's behaviour to trust them or zoom them anytime soon.
What happens to Haz when Maggot dumps him? Can he return to UK and will he be welcomed and trusted in TRF again.
Hard to see how Haz would ever be comfortable living back with TRF or they be able to trust him. Background fear of Haz's suicide so they would prob. welcome him back into fold. Problems with 'resourcefulness' Haz has learnt - incompatible with being a proper royal. PW dismantled Fab Four because of distrust of Smeg.
Truth about Haz's time in Afghanistan needs to come out - Haz needs to tell truth eg gunner not pilot, guarded by ghurkas in bunkers. Lady C points out dilemmas of royals serving in military. Being protected v. carrying out dangerous duties. Haz apparently wanted to serve but was prevented. İf anything had happened to him, his comrades would have been discredited etc. so for their protection too. İn contrast Prince Andrew in Falklands was a genuine hero.
İf H re-integrated in royal duties (without Smeg) - will be problem but Haz will reach into positive side of personality to appear genuine.
Do H & M now regret supporting Biden? Biden is a metaphor for America's decline (commentator opinion not Lady C's). Smeg adept at jumping off sinking ships (sailing ships) when no longer heading towards her required destination. Smeg is concerned to find a way to milk the situation without scuppering a possible political career.
Latter part of video some discussion of current world situation, China, Republican and Democrat presidents...
Thank you for your summary Mardy you must be very patient! Nothing seems to be happening with the Harkles so I'm not posting, just lurking for a bit and keeping tabs on stuff.
As other posters have commented, these two are boring and only wind me up in defence of our Monarchy. H&M Are sour, stale, seedy and have a lot to answer for. Would it be a step too far to suggest that Minge's and Noballs's support for imbecile senile Biden helped him get in? Helped create the chaotic climate that lets this evil thrive? I don't believe that this would be happening if Trump was president. Fwiw I always thought the vote was rigged. Whatever, H&M cause trouble wherever they go and are a force for negativity and destruction .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wouldn't it be great if ALL the Royal family released an statement to say:

"Yes, we each asked if their baby was to be of colour, when both parents claim to be caucasian"

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I too have found myself posting less, I am just so bored of them and there is so much else going on in the world to give them too much headspace BUT I found this last year and had to have a break, it didn't take too long before I was back here raging. We have a lot to look forward to, the release of the epilogue and the resulting inevitable fall out, the court cases, and their promise to be more visible in the run up to winter. There will be plenty of stuff for us to comment on soon enough!
Yeah, same here. I was gonna make an airport announcement a few days ago when I was struggling in general with world events and these two cunts screaming for attention through megaphone scoobie, but I know that if I bid a flowery (temporary) farewell then sure as tit the montyshithole muppets will toss a grenade and try to stir some more tit and I'll be back in like Flynn battering my keyboard.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yeah, same here. I was gonna make an airport announcement a few days ago when I was struggling in general with world events and these two cunts screaming for attention through megaphone scoobie, but I know that if I bid a flowery (temporary) farewell then sure as tit the montyshithole muppets will toss a grenade and try to stir some more tit and I'll be back in like Flynn battering my keyboard.:m
I was that bored I went to look at the Katie Price threads, where I saw a few familiar posters yourself included!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
You hold the key @freda19!

Do your airport announcement and the cunts will surely follow with some shite stunt to draw you back!

Do it!Do it! Do it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've had to have a bit of a purge from social media and the news this last week, it's all too soul destroying. As if the world hasn't suffered enough this last couple of years.

I dip in to these threads as they are one of the few places where you can call out tit for what it is without being tarred with the 'ist' brush that gets flung about so easily these days. And I must say that I have developed a fondness of the familiarity you find here with the regular faces and individuality that many of you bring.

As for the Kunts, I'm also utterly bored of them. I can't think of anyone more pointless to the world than these 2. They have nothing of value to add to our lives and certainly don't have an iota of entertainment value. However, credit where it's due to The Smarkles, none of us would have crossed this path if these 2 fuckwits hadn't met and pissed us all off.
But we're all on tenterhooks to find out who said the waycist fing about their baaaybee aren't we. Aren't we? Anyone? (Can't find a tumbleweed emoji).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was that bored I went to look at the Katie Price threads, where I saw a few familiar posters yourself included!
Yeah, I got picked on in there.😭 You know me Kez, always the voice of reason and calm.
But I've been put on ignore, allegedly, so all is well.:m

You hold the key @freda19!

Do your airport announcement and the cunts will surely follow with some shite stunt to draw you back!

Do it!Do it! Do it!
YOU are naughty!:giggle:
I doubt they'll make any big announcements while the evacuations are on their last legs, but the utterly riveting scoobie epilogue is due out on tuesday so we can expert more leakages on that to be getting on with.
Also, her uncle Sleepy Joe is taking a battering so that must be a hard pill for her to swallow.
I'm still astonished at Trumpy being banned from twitter but the bastard Taliban account being just bleeping fine and dandy.:mad: It was one of the things that alerted me as to the power of social media groups during elections. Your life in their hands and your thought twisted to suit their agenda.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So, if Smegatron is eye balling the Whitehouse and all, surely, she has to come out with something meaningful right now?

Oi Megs, we know you read here, what you going to do and say?
If nothing, what you got in your $billion campaign, duck face?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@freda19 yeah I bailed out after I saw that as couldn't figure out what the problem was! They don't seem overly welcome to newcomers I know there have been a long standing threads but recent events was bound to attract new followers. I will probably still dip in and out though. There are a lot of similarities in KPs behavior and Smegs and also with Jack Monroe who's threads I also used to follow

• Heart
Reactions: 26
But we're all on tenterhooks to find out who said the waycist fing about their baaaybee aren't we. Aren't we? Anyone? (Can't find a tumbleweed emoji).
😂 I don’t think anything waycist was ever said about their baby. All made up for Oprah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think this supposed racist comment is a load of rubbish. If anyone said it, it was Noballs with his juvenile sense of humour - didn't he admit saying it a while ago? He'll have sniggered about it to Minge, who scented a racist PR opportunity, carefully guarded her horried little lie and then used it when the time was right in Porker for maximum damage.

All the stand-ins and dolls used in videos and pap shots have been clearly Caucasian, like their "Caucasian model" mother and rebel redhead Apache pilot prince father, and look nothing like Farch's maternal convict gran Dritto. The Dearborn in particular was blindingly white and rosy, although disappointingly unresponsive to Noballs's pounding of the Start button on its arm to get it to burp or whatever for the press.

Yet they're still whining about the colour of the doll / photoshop / Gavin 's skin. Trying to pin a racist comment on a RF member, who didn't say it anyway but if they had said it they were in reality commenting on the likely colour of the skin of a prosthesis. Maybe some clever Tattler might know what colour babies prostheses normally produce?

Further excitement is added by the tittilating snippet that the guilty RF member is aged between 50 and 100. The internet is fizzing with speculation. Not. But they didn't say it, sneaky Noballs did. You couldn't make it up.
My heretic views only, tin hat on etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Wouldn't it be great if ALL the Royal family released an statement to say:

"Yes, we each asked if their baby was to be of colour, when both parents claim to be caucasian"
An " I am Spartacus " moment! Genius!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So Hazno basically has a massive rampant ego (much like Smeggy) and he's a delusional wanker who wants everything on his terms.

They can't stand being out of the news for more than 5 minutes because they fear that they'll be forgotten and they'll be seen as less important than William and Kate.
But they always have been less important. I think it's one of those things where a lifelong celeb, in this case Harry, has hated the downsides of his position in life and complains endlessly BUT at the same time truly can't function without fame. Can't blame him really, it's all he knows... :-/
Did they not ask for donations to Arsiewell when it was Farchie's birthday or on some such 'happy occasion'? Sure it's been mentioned a few times and the sugars will have donated - fools that they are.
Probably not a vast amount of money has gone into it yet but his announcement the other day that he intends to do more personal appearances through the Arsiewell Foundation rings alarm bells with me. He will charge immense appearance fees under the pretence the money is going to charity. Once in Arsiewell .... well it's anyones guess how much he will claim in expenses .... my guess, with absolutely nothing to go off ;), would be about 95%.
Also money laundering could come into it but I know nothing about that.
I only know about ridiculous expenses claims as I worked for a few years as a Tax officer. Sorry Tattlers, don't usually divulge that, it's one of my dirty secrets!!
The obsession with bdays/special occasions is so juvenile, are there even many other celebs who do this? Have Ellen or an Obama or a Beatle ever done this? A truly huge celeb with dedicated followers would draw no attention to such dates, their fans would do it for them. Look into kpop stars and the astonishing lengths their psychotic fans go to, like at ordinary concerts they donate huge amts of cash and bags of rice to charities, then the wealthier ones pitch in for obscene gifts on their fave stars' bdays, like renting out a times square marquee or a billboard. Obviously that's extreme example but the point is the performers don't do a thing, the fans track the dates & organize on their own.
Someone commented on Thomas Markle Junior's İnstagram @the realthomasmarklejr - what is the real age of Meghan? He replied back 40. So both Sam and Tom Jnr have confirmed as fact now.
Aussie supporters are telling him to 'go hard or go home, be true, be yourself'.
İs alcohol allowed on Big Brother? May dramatically affect what Thomas Markle comes out with.
I can see him doing this for fun though, just stirring tit up or to hype himself.
I'd normally be pretty wary of the Thomases + Samantha using Smegz to make $$ but considering how she's treated them, I give em a pass 🤗
We spoke of another article many threads back where it was reported they were going to be ‘buying’ a place in NY so this could be a re hash from that but a good find thank you - expect she wants to be near to Broadway and hope she will get a leading role in Wicked or Les Mis as the bar owners wife 😃
Haz & the wife would make excellent Thenardiers!
Have we had any explanation about the atrocious English in Scrotie's pamphlet?

He might not be the best writer in the world but I don’t believe that he would offer up anything that terrible for the sugars to fawn over. He's reasonably articulate when you hear him speaking.

Is the pamphlet some sort of weird fake?

ETA I've just checked on Amazon and it says not written by the authors of Finding Freedom. Scrotie must be livid about it 😅
Is this a thing? Reverse-editing, or undoing or untranslating... I'd love to get in on that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Whilst I have been very grateful to find tattle & you great, like minded people, I had a little gripe;

I keep seeing knob noses 😂 mine included 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.