Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it was giving us such a good opportunity to remind ourselves of your fabulous contributions - next April 28th it is then... But a wee bit now ๐Ÿ’—
Thank you very much ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜โคโค xx.
It's been fun, I felt like the Queen having two birthdays ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For those in need of a giggleโ€ฆโ€ฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Scotch Mist mentions the butt plug pic I made quite a while ago.. I will have to share it just one more time lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„.
Sorry Scotch Mist ..I buy you a Pom Star Martini to make up for it ๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16298543903650.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Imo

Association with the Queen is their only selling point. No amount of yacht experience will get you a Netflix deal. Nor will endless word salad. But Narcissists can never get along with people they cannot truly control so the solution for their poor PR team must be to send out mouthpieces everytime the narc drops a bomb on the RF.

The British won't fall for their BS (How dare the press expose hypocrisy?!)... so mouthpieces are ordered to target and bombard the US press about how much the Queen adores her granddaughter in Law.

-You know the one that thought she could modernise the RF with her awesomeness after being in Briton for 2 seconds, what does Charles know? He's only been hair in training for 70 years. ----Yes, yes The one granddaughter who collaborated with a book trashing British RF just months after meeting RF, while on public payroll spending over 1 million on clothes and jewls
-The one that accused the family of rascim but won't name who for max damage.
- That lovely daughter in law who was trashed the queen's institution while its paternal figurehead was dying but was kind enough to send flowers and a press release about doing so during the funeral service etc etc etc

It's an endless list of backstabbing by a thankless newcomer, who was unknown and welcomed anyway.

A newcomer who has had the most fast tracked and privileged welcome the wife of any 6th in line has ever had in 1000 years. Just a few months of royal existence and she's going for the kill. Extreme ego of the woman is dangerous

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Canโ€˜t see AOC being very happy with the bleep messing around on her stomping ground.
The incumbent of the 12th district (the congressional area that was mentioned) has been there 11 years and is 75 years old but Iโ€™ve not seen any indication that she wants to quit. These people donโ€™t seem to like giving up their seats.
Just the person to go for ......... She likes picking on the elderly, thinks she knows better than them ........ BIG mistake!

Daily Star ......

"An updated version of Finding Freedom, an unauthorised biography of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, has claimed Prince William was upset that private family matters were being aired in public.
Authors Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand chart the Sussexes' past year, from when they left the UK after stepping down as senior royals of The Firm to alleged tensions at the Duke of Edinburgh's funeral in April.
The legal team for Harry and Meghan have said the authors do not speak for the couple, and they did not "collaborate" with them, nor were they interviewed for the book"

So it's an 'epilogue' of fiction then ........ just like 'The Crown' or 'Prince George'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She's just so crazy. What sort of person in their right mind would think they can go up against the Queen?
Meghan has been relying on the BRF's 'never complain, never explain' policy and now it's backfired. Did she really think different attacks against the BRF in the media would work for her?
The Queen has way more money, way better lawyers and way more clout. The most stupid part of it is that it makes both Harry and Meghan look like total loose cannons that no company would align with. I honestly have no idea what Harry and Meghan are thinking. Harry seems to be hinting that he will release a book claiming that the BRF had Diana killed. Did he really think that would not cause a fight? .

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Can the great Tattlers tell me what cdan stands for? I have seen it a few times on other topic threads but cannot work out what it is.

Reactions: 10
I have no idea what she is even thinking. It has been proven that many of the claims in the interview were lies/ Of course the Queen has said 'recollections may vary'. The only accusation that hasn't been proven false is the one of racism, which no one can respond to as they won't even say who it was. Meghan is trying to fire warning shots as she probably thinks the BRF are trying to shut down her deals, They probably are. Why would you go up against them? Meghan seems to have decided that Oprah Winfrey has more power than the Queen. She doesn't. No one does. I honestly hope they send legal warning letters to Oprah and Gayle as well.

Can the great Tattlers tell me what cdan stands for? I have seen it a few times on other topic threads but cannot work out what it is.
Crazy Days and Nights.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's just so crazy. What sort of person in their right mind would think they can go up against the Queen?
Meghan has been relying on the BRF's 'never complain, never explain' policy and now it's backfired. Did she really think different attacks against the BRF in the media would work for her?
The Queen has way more money, way better lawyers and way more clout. The most stupid part of it is that it makes both Harry and Meghan look like total loose cannons that no company would align with. I honestly have no idea what Harry and Meghan are thinking. Harry seems to be hinting that he will release a book claiming that the BRF had Diana killed. Did he really think that would not cause a fight? .
They are just a pair of dumb arse butts full of ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Scabie poo is tried his best for his Kween on that US show yesterday morning. They want to be seen as victims in the US and show how "nasty the RF is" and yet turn around and say it wasn't us. No they use Scabie poo as their mouthpiece.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Re Cdan -

I didnt know either @Dooley Doo . Thanks @Murphy Brown for explaining
So its this site

"Blind" gossip site where meghan is referred to as "the alliterate one" because her names Meghan Markle each begin with the same letter.
Alliteration.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Re Cdan -

I didnt know either @Dooley Doo . Thanks @Murphy Brown for explaining
So its this site

"Blind" gossip site where meghan is referred to as "the alliterate one" because her names Meghan Markle each begin with the same letter.
Alliteration.
Yeah. This was a site that initially contained lots and lots of blinds about her 'yachting' activity. Not sure if they've been deleted or not.

It's not actually blinds, they have printed her name.

Reactions: 15
I've been sniggering at this for the last day so thought I'd share. Titania is the brainchild of comedian and free speech activist Andrew Doyle. One of the comments: "Remember the Duchess of Sussex is oppressed too, you are both so stunning and brave", there are quite a few Haz'n'Peg mocking replies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hello my lovely Tattlers! I read most but don't post often but you all seem a bit down.๐Ÿ˜ž I am sure that that PH and PHW will not disappoint you and they will be back soon with their load of old sh*t. Don't give up!:) You are all fab!!
Lovely to hear from you and how is your gorgeous boy๐Ÿ˜ˆโ˜บ๐Ÿ‘”๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•

Time to catch up ๐Ÿฅฐ x
I'm on page 11 ๐Ÿ˜€...I leave this here lol..

View attachment 728769

Thanks for the Birthday wishes and lovely pics and comments that was a lovely big surprise ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜„โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Except .....

It isn't my birthday lol ๐Ÿคญ

I share the same birthday as Saddam Hussein..April 28th. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜„

My tattle join birthday is February 20th 2020

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ

Big Pom hugs still for such lovely surprises ๐Ÿ˜€โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“โคโค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xxxx
Ginger Tom is coming tonight with his squad to do a scene from Cats especially for you Pom don't forget the fishxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They are just a pair of dumb arse butts full of ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Scabie poo is tried his best for his Kween on that US show yesterday morning. They want to be seen as victims in the US and show how "nasty the RF is" and yet turn around and say it wasn't us. No they use Scabie poo as their mouthpiece.
I canโ€™t believe that Scabie can still bring himself to appear on TV with a straight face and spout the drivel he does. Being paid to be their spokesperson has made him into a laughing stock and he will never get another credible job.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Our @Pom Bear was trying to count just how many "royal experts" there are and fell asleep from exhaustion part way through the count.

Screenshot_20210825-091632.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.