Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloomin' Nora. YW wasn't wrong about the pamphlet looking like it was writter by a non English speaker.
As a supposed author and writer for Harpers B you'd think ...
I dunno. You judge.

Was that garbage really written by Scrotie ?

Perhaps he's a bot as well

Reactions: 27

= apparition emoticon.

"Tossing Harry under the transport."

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
Thread suggestion
#134 - Wallis and Vomit is our name, everything we do is for Mememegain!

or
#134 As Wallis and Vomit we are known, now it's time to give me The Throne!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
An organised grabbing... packaged into the rear of a vehicle by a fear based oppressor.

Reactions: 26
I would die for my children, but if any one of them did something seriously wrong that would be beyond my patience and understanding

Reactions: 12
An organised grabbing... packaged into the rear of a vehicle by a fear based oppressor.

Wow, those are some terribly written excerpts. I wonder if it was generated by one of those text summarization programs. Aside from the hilarity of the phrasing, it seems like word choices were made to avoid plagiarizing the original text. Some of the word substitutions are bizarre, like the repeated use of the word “castle” for “palace” (Kensington castle) and the use of “ruler” for “prince” or “duke” (presumably). Who- or whatever wrote it should hang their head in shame.

Reactions: 27
I’ll be honest, I didn’t like Trump. I thought he was a buffoon, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but rather him than the woke bollocks of Biden’s administration. And he was friendly to the UK and the RF.
Agree. Trump was a dick at times, but at least you knew what you were getting. And, he didn’t hate America and he knew how to get the average person on his team. Biden is dangerous, to not just the US, but the entire world. He is a degenerate and his feeble brain is about to explode. Trump wants the US to succeed, he seems to want all nations to succeed. He is a blowhard, immature, egotistical but he is the best answer we have at this point. What is best for the entire world is clearly not Biden and his sick band of trashbags.

Reactions: 33
Bloomin' Nora. YW wasn't wrong about the pamphlet looking like it was writter by a non English speaker.
As a supposed author and writer for Harpers B you'd think ...
I dunno. You judge.

Did they get some preschoolers or foreign speaking workers, or maybe even Scooby poos neighbours review the book and news articles.
I cannot understand what he is jabbering on about. It doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: 20
That's what it reads like. It's been in a foreign language and been through a machine that's retranslated back to English.

Reactions: 23
Well Biden is clearly past his use-by date and the puppet strings have been cut. He's like a comedic character in a novel now. He is the original fall guy before the 'woke' party really start with their batshit rhetoric.
Apparently the problem for the woke crowd is that once perve Joe is severed out, and ho Kam is brought in, the numbers are against them as majority. She loses her deciding vote if she becomes Pres, where as VP it was a lock for whatever these freaks wanted to pass. And so, because of this loophole, everything becomes a stalemate. They are in a tenuous spot if old Joe is tossed to the wolves because they lose their majority advantage.

Reactions: 21
I don't necessarily agree with you - but welcome to a forum where you can speak your mind x

Reactions: 19
I'm not a peasant and I couldn't give a fuck about what they have. It doesn't make them better than anyone; in fact they seem worse as they are not grateful at all and think it is some god given right. I'm better than them.
You are indeed honey, hold that thought x

Reactions: 15
I’m just amazed at how many people on this site seem to support Trump when he and Meghan are cut from the same cloth! He has grifted hundreds of millions of dollars from people who sadly believe his lies. Fortunately Meghan isn’t as good at it as he is (at least, not yet). I’m not a fan of Biden’s, either, but wow.

Reactions: 25
Would've loved you to be my best friend at my 'Sister's of Mercy' convent school x

Why did you chose your user name @YeltsinsTank
The reasons behind all our user names?

I'm not a fan of any one of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen the Harper Bazaar article from last week. Apparently PWB and MM have partnered with aid organisations in Afghanistan and Haiti.

"This week the organisations Women for Afghanistan Women and World Central Kitchen announced that the Archewell Foundation publicly announced the partnership and thanked Archewell for the support."

Funds probably going through the charidee.

Reactions: 21
I'd vote for him a thousand more times if I could. Given the state of election integrity in this country, I may be able to do just that. All politicians are liars and grifters. Some of them kind of like America and some of them don't. I prefer ones that do. Meghan wishes she was as good as Trump is-- they all do. That's they they hate him.

Reactions: 28
Trump’s own Justice department, and his Homeland Security department, and at least 60 court hearings upheld the integrity of the U.S. 2020 election.

Misinformation is very dangerous, and both Meghan and Trump know It.

Meghan and Harry are still cunts.

Reactions: 14
And that election has paid bloody dividends, hasn't it? Harry needs to keep his mouth shut and stop meddling in our affairs.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.