Harry and Meghan #131 It's my Birthday and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess Aubergine 🍆is going to help Hazno with his spelling 🙄

Oh dear how sad never mind.....the Yorks are all going to be Markled.😁
Let's hope the Gurning, grifting family will duck off to Montishito and the ginger grunt can perfect Doxys deep throat routine.

When Charles takes the throne they will all be cast adrift on the Ocean of no hope with Ginger and Deep Throat competing for the crews attention. The sharks will circle but with their big gurning grins you won't notice the difference between them.

Traitorous, toothy, twats the lot of them.

The Oozlum bird comes to mind goes round and round in never decreasing circles only to disappear up its own hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone know if we can watch in UK the Big Brother Australia ?
I’m sure someone posted that, unlike in the UK, it is recorded (rather than shown “live”) and won’t be shown in Australia until the Autumn!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m sure someone posted that, unlike in the UK, it is recorded (rather than shown “live”) and won’t be shown in Australia until the Autumn!
Thanks 50sgirl. Hope smeg doesn't get to get her paws on any editing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gawd, on my youtube news guess what appeared? A live Sussex squad podcast saying happy birthday Queen M 125. What's 125?! Obv I didn't open or view it

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I always feel very sorry for mice in my house. I have nine cats and mice don't last long. Neither do pigeons if they make the mistake of landing on the ground. Rats (from outside, not in the house, thank Goddess) and they even once took down a pregnant squirrel. Luckily, the squirrel got behind a very heavy cabinet and was rescued by the RSPCA. Then there was the toad...who also hid until he could escape. No idea where the toad came from. Presumably someone nearby has a garden pond or something.
My cats are also becoming quite famous in our little part of the world. My husband takes them for a walk around the block every evening. There's usually five or six that go with him and people have started taking photos.🤷‍♀️
Love this can you do us a pic Cassandra would just love be to see thatxx he's not the Pied Pussy Piper is he😸😸😸😸😸

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've found that I can vote from my mobile, then again from my tablet while I'm waiting for my next voting allowance. 😂
I tried that, but it didn't work until I turned the wifi off on my phone.

Just had a 3 min refresh on my laptop vote!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
On the last thread Ndrangheta mentioned...

The Australian tourist board has asked me to retract my comment and say: "Australia is very nice". There, I've said it. And no mention about forest-fires, killer sharks, Alf Roberts, or Harold from Neighbours.

Alf Roberts 🤔 He was in our Coronation Street soap for years..I didn't think we find him in Australia, though I wouldn't blame him one bit..it beats the UK and esp Weatherfield and as far away from Audrey Roberts 😉

Here he is in Australia and England at the same time 😄😄😄

Back later 🥰

View attachment 703128View attachment 703126
I had a pint pulled by Harold when in Melbourne and have a pic with Toadie both pint in hand. :D :love:

Australia is stunning. I would love a chance to go back or even to live there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if the grifties will send her a little statue if she wins? 😂 Here’s hoping the press spot it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love this can you do us a pic Cassandra would just love be to see thatxx he's not the Pied Pussy Piper is he😸😸😸😸😸
Lol, @Nuttynana, he's like a cat god. Cat's adore him and he adores them. We've got nine cats and at one stage had 13 and it's all because he can't see a cat in need without rescuing it. They all demand attention and have to have individual time with him every day. You never see him without a cat in his arms. It's a good job really that I like cats too :LOL:

Okay, I actually watched the video on Grifties.com and it's last years award ceremony and Gayle King won for the entertainment category. I also noticed that there's two lists. One for individuals and one for groups. I'm obviously very thick for not noticing before.
Anyway, give it a watch if you like this sort of stuff. Also it came out in January this year so perhaps we have to wait until Jan next year to see the results of our voting.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The Queen Mother that old fucker has been brown bread for years, stuck up, snobbish old battleaxe, couldn't stand her or Margaret the swinger!!
Can you imagine the Queen Mother's reaction to Meggie. If she was still alive? She hit a guy with a brolie on the South African tour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That's certainly true. Sunshine Sucks are a terrible PR agency if all they've achieved in the last year is to make Hazno and his old trout more unpopular than ever.

They should hang their heads in shame over the appalling guff they've generated (most of which has backfired badly). They obviously haven't got a clue how to spin in the right way for the British market.
But seriously, have they actually got a PR agent? We often read how hot new talent with huge successexes under their belts are joining the Suxxes team to generate positive PR, poached from somewhere else in a coup for the Snarkles (only to resign months later). It seems as though someone is deliberately setting H&M up with crass stunts that are panned and criticised before they even take off. I find it hard to believe that they're being advised by anyone at all. One or two flops you could understand but it's one disaster after another, unmitigated disasters too. Not one venture has been a success. Could it just be ... whisper it ....that they are unlikeable, vain, greedy and deceitful and that no amount of PR spices and flavourings will hide the stench of their rottenness?

Who thought up the sly mocking of Noballs and The Queen's hat? Not funny. And the preposterous plan of using someone like Hillary to mentor an umployed woman back to work? Presented as a compassionate idea by a botoxed lying Ho who's gained infamy and riches by .... being a lying Ho. Why should an honest woman take advice from creepy Hillary or bug-eyed EugeAnus, the Ho's "great friend" (this week only) who wouldn't know one end of a gas bill from another?

Hamster says their PR doesn't know how to spin it for the British market, but they're suffering a backlash and being mocked in the US too now. I take my hat off to whomever is advising them, and if Ken Sunshine's secretly in the employ of Our William, keep up the good work because they're doing a great job with their self-trashing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.