Harry and Meghan #131 It's my Birthday and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...ooooorrrrr, you give 40 mins of childcare to a harried mom so she can get a haircut or grocery shop. If you're a devoted aunt (like me) or grandma (my mom) you could give 40 hrs of childcare so a stressed mom can have a weekend off. Too lazy for that, gift a $40 gas card to a struggling poor commuting mom. Other things that could total around $40 = haircut, dry cleaning, shoes for job interview...

And for proof, everyone takes a quick pic of what they bought or did, tag the beneficiary on instagram, post the pic. Boom you're done.

Stop giving them your good ideas !
Delete your post before someone in her camp reads it and implements it!
πŸ˜‚
Nah, too late for the 40x40x40 gimmick now, that ship has sailed. And next year at 41 just won't have that cutesy ring to it.

I actually thought of all this tit the day of, but waited to see if anyone else would suggest, either tattlers or the news folks or the Sucksexxes themselves. No such luck.

Reactions: 23
Bringing forward the Grifties link…

Henry’s wife is still 1.
Oprah 19
Gayle 27
Tyler 56

• Haha
Reactions: 28
On the last thread Ndrangheta mentioned...

The Australian tourist board has asked me to retract my comment and say: "Australia is very nice". There, I've said it. And no mention about forest-fires, killer sharks, Alf Roberts, or Harold from Neighbours.

Alf Roberts πŸ€” He was in our Coronation Street soap for years..I didn't think we find him in Australia, though I wouldn't blame him one bit..it beats the UK and esp Weatherfield and as far away from Audrey Roberts πŸ˜‰

Here he is in Australia and England at the same time πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Back later πŸ₯°

Resizer_16284262501060.jpg
Resizer_16284255646380.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
On the last thread Ndrangheta mentioned...

The Australian tourist board has asked me to retract my comment and say: "Australia is very nice". There, I've said it. And no mention about forest-fires, killer sharks, Alf Roberts, or Harold from Neighbours.

Alf Roberts πŸ€” He was in our Coronation Street soap for years..I didn't think we find him in Australia, though I wouldn't blame him one bit..it beats the UK and esp Weatherfield and as far away from Audrey Roberts πŸ˜‰

Here he is in Australia and England at the same time πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Back later πŸ₯°

View attachment 703128View attachment 703126
Perhaps it was Alf Stewart, Home and Away? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bringing forward the Grifties link…

Henry’s wife is still 1.
Oprah 19
Gayle 27
Tyler 56
thanks was just looking for the link so I could vote again... voted for the four you mention and that Greta bleeping Thunberg can't stand that witch...lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You guys remember the non-existent podcast? She could have scheduled a bunch of 40-min podcasts (always easier to swallow than 1 full hr, so that's convenient) each one interviewing a female entrepreneur or employer of women, and the person could explain the biz then outline the qualifications and how an underemployed woman might go about investigating that industry, qualifying for x y or z position, or even applying outright should they already qualify. And not all lady CEOs -- some guests could be just stand-alone female teachers, medical personnel, artisans etc explaining why they were interested in their field and what they did to become skilled. The whole school or training trajectory. Bonus points if they switched fields late in life or returned to school after raising kids or that kind of thing.

And if you wanna be reeeeally exact, it could even be 40 separate podcasts rolled out throughout the year of Meggy's 40th year of life, roughly one a week, skipping major holidays.
Maybe I should go work for Sunshine Sucks.
😐
WHAT! !!!!! NO JUGGLING ???? !!!!!!!!
PAH !!!!!

( btw great idea ..donβ€˜t join Sunshine Sucks, you are too good for them )

• Heart
Reactions: 21
WHAT! !!!!! NO JUGGLING ???? !!!!!!!!
PAH !!!!!

( btw great idea ..donβ€˜t join Sunshine Sucks, you are too good for them )
That's certainly true. Sunshine Sucks are a terrible PR agency if all they've achieved in the last year is to make Hazno and his old trout more unpopular than ever.

They should hang their heads in shame over the appalling guff they've generated (most of which has backfired badly). They obviously haven't got a clue how to spin in the right way for the British market.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you @Chita for the title and @Mairagfor the great recap.
@Ndrangheta is an established poster who has made many valid points, and I know he has travelled as far as Clacton and beyond, and is an international suave man of the world. He is also a leg man from memory, and definitely not a troll. He meant no offence I think, and spells offence with a C like me because he's English, both are correct. Like sidewalk and kerb, different spellings.... errrr

It's interesting that the AustralianTourist Board have asked him to remove his post. They're obviously following Tattle, hot on the case! They'll have picked up on how we appreciate the Aussie plain speaking and lack of wokeness, and ability to see straight through the Snarkles. Wish there was more of that in the UK.
Possibly Artemis Goog checks this thread too. Hello Artemis if you are there, we love your drawings!

Minge loves the fine things in life and endless luxury ...... "Excuse me Peasant while I adjust my $6000 Hermes wrap..... " . The Carry on Camping Minge in Botswana when she pretended to be a nature lover was as fake a persona as all the rest. She homed in on Noballs's emotionally arrested development at his potty-training stage by crapping in the undergrowth to turn him on. And it worked, he was hooked on tit and still is.

Picking up on @freda19 's plague of mice, if it's not been dealt with may I remind everyone that @Nuttynana has a mature ginger Tom for hire? Top-class mouser, own testicles and teeth, slight kink in tail and a few bald patches TBF but otherwise a good little runner.

Cinnamon@Onion from 40/40 Arsewhole Delaware Inc. will take your credit card details now. Kindly form an orderly queue if you are interested in hiring this Tom. P.O.A.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That's certainly true. Sunshine Sucks are a terrible PR agency if all they've achieved in the last year is to make Hazno and his old trout more unpopular than ever.

They should hang their heads in shame over the appalling guff they've generated (most of which has backfired badly). They obviously haven't got a clue how to spin in the right way for the British market.
I don't get how Sunshine sucks could get it so wrong every time... and still expect their clients to pay for their services.... they should be paying the client....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I always feel very sorry for mice in my house. I have nine cats and mice don't last long. Neither do pigeons if they make the mistake of landing on the ground. Rats (from outside, not in the house, thank Goddess) and they even once took down a pregnant squirrel. Luckily, the squirrel got behind a very heavy cabinet and was rescued by the RSPCA. Then there was the toad...who also hid until he could escape. No idea where the toad came from. Presumably someone nearby has a garden pond or something.
My cats are also becoming quite famous in our little part of the world. My husband takes them for a walk around the block every evening. There's usually five or six that go with him and people have started taking photos.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Thank you @Chita for the title and @Mairagfor the great recap.
@Ndrangheta is an established poster who has made many valid points, and I know he has travelled as far as Clacton and beyond, and is an international suave man of the world. He is also a leg man from memory, and definitely not a troll. He meant no offence I think, and spells offence with a C like me because he's English, both are correct. Like sidewalk and kerb, different spellings.... errrr

It's interesting that the AustralianTourist Board have asked him to remove his post. They're obviously following Tattle, hot on the case! They'll have picked up on how we appreciate the Aussie plain speaking and lack of wokeness, and ability to see straight through the Snarkles. Wish there was more of that in the UK.
Possibly Artemis Goog checks this thread too. Hello Artemis if you are there, we love your drawings!

Minge loves the fine things in life and endless luxury ...... "Excuse me Peasant while I adjust my $6000 Hermes wrap..... " . The Carry on Camping Minge in Botswana when she pretended to be a nature lover was as fake a persona as all the rest. She homed in on Noballs's emotionally arrested development at his potty-training stage by crapping in the undergrowth to turn him on. And it worked, he was hooked on tit and still is.

Picking up on @freda19 's plague of mice, if it's not been dealt with may I remind everyone that @Nuttynana has a mature ginger Tom for hire? Top-class mouser, own testicles and teeth, slight kink in tail and a few bald patches TBF but otherwise a good little runner.

Cinnamon@Onion from 40/40 Arsewhole Delaware Inc. will take your credit card details now. Kindly form an orderly queue if you are interested in hiring this Tom. P.O.A.
I took no offence to his post and it was a reply to my post... takes more than that to offend me... lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't get how Sunshine sucks could get it so wrong every time... and still expect their clients to pay for their services.... they should be paying the client....
I suspect that Megain ignores all their advice and ideas and insists that they go with the ideas that she has given them. I can just imagine the tantrum when they disagree with her. Hopefully they keep good records of all the times they've disagreed with her. In the meantime, the money is rolling in and why would they refuse it? Of course it's hugely damaging to their brand but they don't seem to have thought that far

Reactions: 38
35E284B3-E696-4B95-99C2-FEAA83BEABB8.jpeg

And so , for my next trick, I’m going to make my Dignity disappear ….before your very eyes ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I always feel very sorry for mice in my house. I have nine cats and mice don't last long. Neither do pigeons if they make the mistake of landing on the ground. Rats (from outside, not in the house, thank Goddess) and they even once took down a pregnant squirrel. Luckily, the squirrel got behind a very heavy cabinet and was rescued by the RSPCA. Then there was the toad...who also hid until he could escape. No idea where the toad came from. Presumably someone nearby has a garden pond or something.
My cats are also becoming quite famous in our little part of the world. My husband takes them for a walk around the block every evening. There's usually five or six that go with him and people have started taking photos.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
mice don't come in my house either... My 8 kilo cat (no I'm not having you on...lol ) is about the size of a lion cub scares the crap out of any thing that comes in here.... lol most visitors of the human kind are gobsmacked when they see the size of this cat.... his front paw is the size of the palm of my hand...lol

I suspect that Megain ignores all their advice and ideas and insists that they go with the ideas that she has given them. I can just imagine the tantrum when they disagree with her. Hopefully they keep good records of all the times they've disagreed with her. In the meantime, the money is rolling in and why would they refuse it? Of course it's hugely damaging to their brand but they don't seem to have thought that far
True ... if they did it with all their clients they would be out of business by now... Megsy really is her own worst enemy and Hairy's too lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.