Harry and Meghan #131 It's my Birthday and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delete your post before someone in her camp reads it and implements it!
There have been many fantastic suggestions for Archwell, Netflix and Spotify over the last year. Non has ever been picked up. And if on a side like this people come up with great ideas for them you would think highly paid for advisors could too.
@diamandismarie great idea. And it’s not as if M&H would have to be present at everyone of them. They could split the work. Or even give young journalists and graduates a chance. You know, actually supporting someone.

Reactions: 29
I didn't realise the hat Melissa was wearing was a cabbage one, more piss taking about the Queen :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Delete your post before someone in her camp reads it and implements it!
Nah. That would involve them actually doing something rather than just getting others to do/donate and taking all the credit.

Reactions: 22
Thank you to Chita for the title of the sparkling new thread.
Also thanks Mairag and 50sGirl for starting this thread and recap of 130.

• Heart
Is this not a bit weird? Donating for someone else? Why do they so desperately want to look as if they’ve donated? To the point of getting a stranger to do it for you.
View attachment 702836
I tried reading the small print but could not make it much bigger. Are they sending money to Archole so the gruesome twosome can pay their rent or cable bills? Idjits

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Shiny new thread, hurrah!
Thanks to all involved in it's creation and recap.
So happy to see megain at no. 1 and never thought I'd say that, lol. We now need to keep her there. I'm off to vote again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy New Thread 🥳 Thank you @Mairag and congratters @Chita

Little opinion bulletin from GBNews:

On the topic of Australia, I went out bush for a while on a school camp in Australia back in the day. We were under strict orders to not wander at night due to the drop bears which were plenteous in the area we were in. It was also quite nerve-wrecking when we finished kayaking late and had to walk back to our site in the dark. We could feel them watching us :eek:
I have scared many colleagues in the UK with my stories from this camp :devilish: I persuade them to give Australia a try and always include the following ditty which always fills them with confidence:

Ooooooh, one not mentioned - the Cassowary! Can split you open from sternum to pelvis or sever a limb (and this time I’m not joking)

1628421357077.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
1628421808398.png

I'M SO HAPPY 🥂
I had closed the Grifties tab, was not an hour since my last vote, and yet I could vote again! Huzzah! Peggy, Orca, Gayle and Tyler all have my vote 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks for the new thread, all. I’m back from holiday and voting frenziedly🥵. Delighted to see The Hag in the top spot, keep on keeping on!

Reactions: 28
Many Congratulations to our Irish friends on the boxing gold medal

The Welsh Wizzard Bruiser has also won gold.

Well done Ladies you are brilliant and brave🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just been reading about Obama's 44x60 60th birthday party last night.

The guest list was *huge*. Tons of non-celebs in attendance as well as the celebs (seems that there was a select gathering on Friday night as well).

Even the people working the party to make it happen were well fed.

There's few photos of the inside of the event itself thanks to a ban on photos, but plenty of celebs have selfied themselves getting ready or on the way there. So I'm sure Smegatron and Hazno would have made it known by now if they were invited and attended.

What absolute failures not to have made it on to that guest list!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thank you for the recap @50sGirl

So we are now becoming very sophisticated with our knowledge of Australia's wild life, spiders, and worldwide gargoyles 🤭
I have lived in Sydney for 52 years now and can honestly say I have never seen funnel web spider.. I had my siamese cat duck around with a very large huntsman spider once then come and drop in on my bare foot .. that spider was pretty pissed off but it never even attempted to bite me.. which makes me wonder what the duck did Meghan do to the one that was supposed to have bitten her when she was over here.. most of the snakes and lizards here don't worry me at all probably because I actually have a reptile keepers licence and have owned lizards and snakes and still have lizards... though the red bellied black snake and the brown snake can be a bit aggressive mostly though they will bugger off if your approaching them...

Ooooooh, one not mentioned - the Cassowary! Can split you open from sternum to pelvis or sever a limb (and this time I’m not joking)

View attachment 703001
crap I forgot about them... though I have never seen one in the wild TBH...lol but at the zoo's here they are pretty confident ...lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.