Harry and Meghan #131 It's my Birthday and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Chita for the title suggestion.

Previous thread is here
Harry and Meghan #130 Oh the karma, they've been blanked by Obama! | Tattle Life

Recap:
- We still don't like the Cali Twosome
- lots of discussion about the big birthday and the video that was released
- we queried the value of the 40x40 "Initiative" that megs is spruking and how she plagiarised that from Nelson Mandela and Obama
- speculation about whether or not Meg has had a nose job for her birthday
- some discussion about Fergie and Eugenie's support for "Dear Meghan" :sick:
- Obama's birthday and did H&M get an invite or not?
- Lots of compliments about the Netflix show on Prince Charles & the Duchy of Cornwall
- voting in the Grifties
- controversy created about Australia and its purpose in the world

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’d started to write a new thread but Mariag beat me to it, so here’s a recap…

Here we go again…

Henry’s wife turned 40 last week, whilst her nose turned 5.
She marked the occasion by posting a video asking everyone else to use their time whilst she basked in the glory.
Henry has now been demoted to court jester.
Speculation as to whether she’s had another nose job, eye lift and fillers.
Blurred photos on her table, no doubt placed there in order for us to speculate - personally I think the pics were already blurred when they were put in the frames because there is no way she’d risk us seeing a glimpse of her crotch goblins for free!

Fergie seems to be everywhere right now, please quieten down dear, it’s getting embarrassing.

Eugenie appears to be Team Markle which is disappointing but some of us are hoping she’s really a double agent.

Don’t forget to vote in The Grifties. https://grifties.com/
I can’t see Henry’s wife knocking Dr Fauci from the top spot but let’s keep her at number 2.
Number 2 is more apt for her anyway. 💩
Oprah is currently at number 26
Gayle at number 30
Tyler Perry at number 58 so let’s work on them getting in the top 10 - Markle them!

Oh and to our Australian contingent - we love ya! 🇦🇺🥰

EDIT: Mairag hadn’t done a recap when I posted the above. I just don’t want anyone to wonder why I did it too and think I was stepping on her toes! 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Thank you for the recap @50sGirl

So we are now becoming very sophisticated with our knowledge of Australia's wild life, spiders, and worldwide gargoyles 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Happy New Thread 🥳 Thank you @Mairag and congratters @Chita

Little opinion bulletin from GBNews:

On the topic of Australia, I went out bush for a while on a school camp in Australia back in the day. We were under strict orders to not wander at night due to the drop bears which were plenteous in the area we were in. It was also quite nerve-wrecking when we finished kayaking late and had to walk back to our site in the dark. We could feel them watching us :eek:
I have scared many colleagues in the UK with my stories from this camp :devilish: I persuade them to give Australia a try and always include the following ditty which always fills them with confidence:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thanks for new thread!

Not gonna lie, this news sparks joy in me. Again, like donations to food banks or mentoring someone, just bleeping do it, the world doesn't care nor need to know. Most job seekers know what they need to do, they sure as hell don't need some unrelatable celeb to tell them "you're worth it" or "go get'em". :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Morning all! Lovely shiney new thread, thank you.

Interesting that Eug is said to be helping Hazno with his booky-wook, what is going on? Perhaps the yachting/Andrew rumours are true.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
A new day, a new thread. Thanks to @Mairag and @Chita

Thanks for new thread!

Another fail to add to the collection. You'd think they'd get the point by now that their ideas are worthless and no one gives a tit about them. Most people can tell when someone genuinely cares about a cause and when they're doing it just for the likes and
validation. A narc in all its glory 'look at me, and all the great things that I do for the ungrateful plebs.'

Happy Sunday folks.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Oprah now moved up to 24. 😁
Don't know why Megs is stuck at 2.
Keep going Tattlers.

Reactions: 27
I’d started to write a new thread but Mariag beat me to it, so here’s a recap…

Here we go again…

Henry’s wife turned 40 last week, whilst her nose turned 5.
She marked the occasion by posting a video asking everyone else to use their time whilst she basked in the glory.
Henry has now been demoted to court jester.
Speculation as to whether she’s had another nose job, eye lift and fillers.
Blurred photos on her table, no doubt placed there in order for us to speculate - personally I think the pics were already blurred when they were put in the frames because there is no way she’d risk us seeing a glimpse of her crotch goblins for free!

Fergie seems to be everywhere right now, please quieten down dear, it’s getting embarrassing.

Eugenie appears to be Team Markle which is disappointing but some of us are hoping she’s really a double agent.

Don’t forget to vote in The Grifties. https://grifties.com/
I can’t see Henry’s wife knocking Dr Fauci from the top spot but let’s keep her at number 2.
Number 2 is more apt for her anyway. 💩
Oprah is currently at number 26
Gayle at number 30
Tyler Perry at number 58 so let’s work on them getting in the top 10 - Markle them!

Oh and to our Australian contingent - we love ya! 🇦🇺🥰

EDIT: Mairag hadn’t done a recap when I posted the above. I just don’t want anyone to wonder why I did it too and think I was stepping on her toes! 😳
I've been voting for the Grifties and noticed that Robin Di Angelo is on the list.

We should all be voting for that awful woman who wrote 'White Fragility' Robin Di Angelo. This grossly distorted book is everywhere and promotes critical race theory, naming all nlack people as victims and alm white people as oppressors.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
A new day, a new thread. Thanks to @Mairag and @Chita

Another fail to add to the collection. You'd think they'd get the point by now that their ideas are worthless and no one gives a tit about them. Most people can tell when someone genuinely cares about a cause and when they're doing it just for the likes and
validation. A narc in all its glory 'look at me, and all the great things that I do for the ungrateful plebs.'

Happy Sunday folks.
Why can't she just behave normally for once? For her birthday a nice picture (if there is such a thing) of her and the court jester with a caption underneath would have sufficed........

' Reached the big 40 today, so hubby thought a face lift and a new nose would cheer me up. Oh and he's been practicing juggling his balls as a special birthday treat.' :D

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Camilla Long takes a potshot at Smirkle in today's Sunday Times, but also includes Catherine in her diatribe.:( But it's Smeg who gets both barrels.
I didn't screenshot every page, only the Megraine bits, as Long goes on about Johnson, Cummings and Carrie in between the rest. Doesn't seem to have much grasp of what the DofC does, but maybe it's cover for an attack on the Monteshitto Marvel. Certainly more words devoted to the ridiculous 40/40 video than anything else. There are quite a few comments defending Catherine though.

IMG_7041.PNG
IMG_7042.PNG
IMG_7043.PNG
IMG_7044.PNG
IMG_7045.PNG
IMG_7047.PNG

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Camilla Long takes a potshot at Smirkle in today's Sunday Times, but also includes Catherine in her diatribe.:( But it's Smeg who gets both barrels.
I didn't screenshot every page, only the Megraine bits, as Long goes on about Johnson, Cummings and Carrie in between the rest. Doesn't seem to have much grasp of what the DofC does, but maybe it's cover for an attack on the Monteshitto Marvel. Certainly more words devoted to the ridiculous 40/40 video than anything else. There are quite a few comments defending Catherine though.

View attachment 702740View attachment 702741View attachment 702742View attachment 702743View attachment 702744View attachment 702745
I read through the Duchess’ early childhood booklet. I don’t know how much work she actually put into it but I think with a great deal of certitude that she wrote it without any interference. Maybe some guidance but she’s the author of a meaningful document. It may not be the most substantive but it is important.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Blah blah... Thomas sent roses to Smeggy.... blah blah......she ignored him....

Did he send them to the right address?

He obviously failed to take note that 'red' is out and only white and beige is allowed in her dullsville bland home 🏡 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
For those in the last thread who think mice are cute, here is a public information message -

They are incontinent and are constantly urinating as they scurry about inside your home.
Their skeleton is soft which means that they can get through any hole the size of your little finger.
They poo behind your fridge, cooker and places you cannot easily reach to clean.
They breed faster than rabbits.
They are never alone.
They are furry little bastards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.