Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Totally agree about how patronising it is... "hi, I'm Eug/Smegzie, know you want to go back to work, you just have to belive in your own inner fabulousness...." yadda yadda for 39.5 minutes. Absolutely no idea of the situations people face. Pisses me right off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Diamond Mel

Chatty Member
Hi Everyone
Just joined up on this funny as shit forum.. I have never laughed so hard with some of the comments I have read... you people are awesome.. especially you Nuttynana.... you make me laugh so much I get tears....lol I was born in the UK but grew up in Australia .. Love the Royals... can't stand the dog shit sucking Markles... any one that doesn't see through those idiots needs a fucking seeing eye dog....
There was a post on the last thread about a wanker pretending to be a lawyer on a comment section of a newspaper online... goes by the name of John Craig .. has now added the 3rd to its name... this fuckwit is not a lawyer... I went up against him/her before... first they knew Markles lawyer but had never met the cali fornicators ,, then a couple of days later they had met them then a few days after that they were their lawyer.. full of shit if you ask me... I called this wanker out on everything they had been posting... funny he didn't like that too much .. and I ended up getting blocked from the comments section... don't know why I only spoke the truth... he was a lying cunt,,,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I feel it’s HM. She wants the family united and happy in her later years. Also PP not being around is certainly a factor. It’s certainly been an eye opener to me as to just how much influence he seems to have had with HM and the RF.
Definitely. The Queen is an old lady with not much time left. She wants peace and is grieving. Philip was head of the family without doubt. Now he's gone they are all taking advantage. Andrew has demanded that his partner should be included and the Queen probably felt that she couldn't refuse.

I can't stand the Ferguson creature myself. She's a greedy liar and a fantasist who will do anything for money. No wonder she supports the California grifter. Sarah is no more to be trusted than the Harkles.

Prince Philip was certainly a good judge of character.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Lurked on these threads for a while but I just can't contain it any more...

I frigging despise MeAgain so much (always have) and I now despise that spineless fuckwit of a 'Prince' too. Phew. I feel so much better. As you were ladies and gents 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Cheapseats

Chatty Member
Who wants job hunting advice from a woman who stood in Africa bleating about her shitty rich life? Then left her job and fled overseas after 72 days...trying to get her old employers to pay for her lavish lifestyle.

She hasnt done any real work ever, we never see her children so if they exist then they are being raised by nannies.

So just what do the likes of her and her famous cronies have to offer? Have they ever seen let alone used a clocking in machine?

• Heart
  • Sick

Vanelope

VIP Member
This sort of charity makes me really angry. It’s a publicity stunt that will not help anyone.

‘I’m a really successful
Celebrity who will video call you from my mansion to say good luck in your interview for accounts clerk in the local garage. It’s fine you had to take an extended leave from work for childcare reasons or to take care of elderly parents - i totally get it, i had to give my nanny the night off because she got covid and I put the children to bed myself and then read scripts and did a podcast interview because I don’t have a real job. Have you thought of a podcast? Everyone has one and the ad revenue really helps with the kids pocket money. Or you could do YouTube? Or onlyfans?’

it will not help these women. They don’t have relevant life skills or experience.

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Well, it's like how in the Vogue article Meghan wrote that she asked Michelle Obama questions "over a casual lunch of chicken tacos and my ever-burgeoning bump" and Michelle clarified later that it was over email.

• Haha
  • Wow

Fatpiggy

Well, just unfollowed Melissa McCarthy on insta. Wishing her "good friend" Murky a HBD. Was she invited to the "spectacle" wedding?! She can piss off sideways. 😂😂Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Tattyfilarious

Just jumping a thread here - so peed off with their antics today. Some of us here do have problems with our mental health, and those of our children; I don't care for someone pontificating about something they have no idea about.
Anyway, I love you all - you're my safe space x

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
I’m disappointed that Eugenie continues to support the woman who deliberately tried to upstage her at her own wedding! 😯
That said, could it be a case of “keep your friends close, but your enemies closer”?
Perhaps it’s the RFs way of having a foot in the Duke and Duchess of Succubus camp and finding out what’s going on.
I like Eugenie and I honestly don’t think she’d be disloyal to her grandmother for them so I do think there’s more to it than meets the eye. I hope so anyway.
I'm quite surprised by Eugenie, in her shoes I'd be holding a grudge the size of Everest on steroids for the stunt Mrs 6 pulled at the wedding, so she's either a better person than me, working as a double agent on behalf of the Royal Family, didn't realise that the other birthday messages from the RF were impersonal 'shut the bitch up' greetings, or just plain dumb enough to think 6 and Mrs 6 hold the winning cards.

As for the video, yet again more proof that Mrs 6 can't act, was never going to be a Hollywood star, and has no idea how ridiculous she looks. I'm disappointed by Melissa McCarthy's appearance in it - I thought she was great in Can You Ever Forgive Me - but then I remembered that she is just an actor available to hire. Mrs 6 doesn't have any actual friends, just people who serve a purpose, and for the right $$$ you can hire just about anyone in La La Land. Acting work has been thin on the ground over the last 18 months because of the pandemic, so maybe she needed to top up the coffers.

6 juggling in the background - surely that was just to show us that he's little more than a clown now?

And as for it being a snapshot of their home? What a big stinky pile of baboon bollocks, of course it wasn't, it's little more than a set, not a home. And the blurred photos in the frames on the desk probably still had in them the stock pictures you get whenever you buy a frame. Nothing is real with them, everything is fake, and anyone who has to repeatedly tell you how happy they are isn't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

kittenattack

VIP Member
All this today has made me feel :sick: I am always a 'half-full' kind of person but today I am losing faith with The Royal Family. Eugenie joining ranks and the Birthday messages (even if they are very bland) are fast making me lose any hope I had of HMTQ and PC & PW bringing Harry & Meghan to heel. It just seems that whatever the pair do the Media are full of praise and no-one contradicts them. If things go on as they are I truly can see them becoming bigger than The Royal Family and as famous as they have always dreamed of being. I just can't believe what's happening - please someone convince me that I'm just going through a 'Blip'!!
I shouldn't worry too much. The pair of them are utter losers and people are laughing at them and despising them in equal measure.

Everything they do goes wrong and they are useless. They didn't get an invitation to Obama's party either which must have driven them nuts. Has Oprah even wished her happy birthday?

She hasn't even had enough people to invite to her party 😄 everyone's too scared to be associated with her because she's a total loon.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
🤣😂🤣 what a lovely birthday present she has given us 😂🤣😂

Screenshot_20210805-163257_Chrome.jpg

Edit: re nabbing ideas from Mandela, Camilla T is on it!

Screenshot_20210805-163934_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Also, if you look at the chair legs hitting the floor one is shorter because the chair is angled (not set straight on parallel to the table).
Set up for the hahahaha skit of her seeing hazza juggling his balls.:rolleyes: So the cushion is partially out of view
Honestly isn't it all soooo transparent! Minge the power broker, the breadwinnning author surrounded by luxury, dressed to kill as a businesswoman, patronisingly amused by the person interviewing her and deigning to pledge 40 minutes of her royal time to help the lowly find their feet and get a job. Like her. In reality, leeching off the public through their dodgy Arsewhole charity. Just sign here, numpties.

The grossly expensive Hermes blanket draped just so, she turns her head in mild amusement to glance at the ginger loon on the other side of a narrow window as he tries and fails to juggle balls in an outlandish display of irrelevance and idiocy. Interesting that the window is so narrow he's only partly visible, and it's symbolic that he's on the other side of the glass, jerking around silently in the far corner of the picture.

The focus focus focus is on me me me, and God forbid that Coco The Clown should perform in the room and detract attention for one second from Megastar Minge. The dog looks tense, is this the one who disliked Coco or was that the one with broken legs?
This clip is very revealing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
The good news us that Murky Meg is back on Twatter and the bad news is this:
View attachment 699512
I hope that this is true because I can't wait to find out how William bullied the bully bullying his own staff and how Charles paid for a hitman 😁
The Queen (cold and abusive). Hardly Harry. She cared for you when your mother died. She welcomed your future wife into the fold and invited her to join Christmas gatherings. She kindly lent your precious wife a beautiful tiara at your wedding and gave you both permission to marry in a church on her estate. What she didn't do was agree to Mega having her own way and said no on a number of occasions. Get over it.

Your father (Diana's death). This has been discussed over and over. A decision was arrived at. Now let it go.

Your brother (bullied Meghan). That's rich. He refused to allow your wife to bully staff, something which is currently being investigated. You don't like it, but hard luck. Your brother wants things sorted, and you need to accept this.

And ... Breathe ...

• Heart

Trixie Lou

Congrats on the thread title Jars, and recap Carpe Diem, was lovely!
just watched the video/ad, (whatever that was) and here are my thoughts:

*she filmed that with some low energy. Deeper voice, dead eyes, with an air of annoyance. So could be post-partum issues or just general fatigue with a newborn, or she’s PISSED. Usually she has a different energy, more upbeat, tries a bit harder, the actress fake bit she does. Didn’t see that and maybe we’re getting a dose of the real Rachel…what the royal staff saw.

* The yacht mention and tea party theme definitely to me shows she’s affected by the gossip out there about her and she’s making fun of the RF.

* just UGH with Harry at the end. Whether his suggestion or not, that was depressing. talk about selling their souls for a buck. Starting to think we need a #freeharry campaign (though I know he’s generally unliked and has made poor choices) WHY is she front and center and the actual Royal is made to look like a clown and a nobody. Something‘s just not right and I feel more dread than disdain (at least for him)

also stay the fuck out of NZ ginge & cringe
please and thank you 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
I am sensing that many are feeling a little bit down because the bad guys appear to be winning.
I think that when we feel a little low we should indulge in a bit of pampering, There is nothing more relaxing than a foot massage followed by a pedicure.
This is the cover of a new magazine featuring an article about how to attain perfect feet..........

feet 001 70% smaller.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
This article is pretty cutting ✂
'Rewind to March last year, when the Sussexes landed in Los Angeles and they were the most sought after couple in the world. Any party, shindig or soiree they might have wanted entree to would have giddily welcomed them into their midst.

But a lot can change in 15 months especially when Harry and Meghan have spent the better part of this year sharing their ‘truth’ with all the pent up urgency of a recently divorced yoga teacher who has taken up journaling.

Yes, they might have demonstrated again and again their eagerness to throw themselves into charitable work but what defines them today is not their hard graft but the tumult and drama they have unleashed on the royal house and his family.

What that means is that the couple no longer simply bring with them the magic stardust of royalty but more baggage than a Louis Vuitton warehouse. Therefore, having transformed themselves into polarising, divisive public figures, are they still the prize invitees they might have been?'

• Heart