Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Might & power

I love River and his channel. My dears! I also follow Lady C, According to Taz, Yankee Wally and Murky Meg….. I am new here so hello all.
I do not believe that MM carried or gave birth to either child. Lady C and others are careful what they say “for legal reasons” and I’m genuinely surprised that River believes she was pregnant both times. He seems to have very close sources to the palace as well… I liked Prince Harry pre MM, and I don’t wish them harm. But it is the lies betrayal and deceit I have problems with. I look at childhood photos of Harry and I see anger, someone who doesn’t fit in, even before Diana died. I do think he is mentally ill, always has been, and the palace used to keep him as in check as possible. MM knew damn well how to ensnare him, change him, use him. When she had one family member and celebrities she did not know at the wedding then that surely was a huge warning. Why didn’t we see it coming? I think what she’s done is so terrible it was impossible to predict, because nobody in recent Royal history has been so premeditated and manipulative.
Who's River?

Reactions: 7

shragae

Anthony Fauci is an immunologist who has been the director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases for many years. He is currently the chief medical advisor to the president. Many Trump Sugars and people who think Covid is a hoax hate him.
And yet Trump kept him...

Reactions: 4