Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saskia69

Chatty Member
I visited Highgrove this week and every single tour guide/gardener/waiter I spoke to had a positive story to say about PC. Often how how many small acts of kindness he has done for them personally, or to someone they know on the estate.

Our tour guide said how, in a world of social media and performative kindness, how “refreshing” this was. What’s more, he admitted that prior to coming to Highgrove, he was quite neutral on PC as a person - he now holds him in as high a regard as HMTQ!

He also spoke about a time he was walking through one of the gardens and said a passing hello to a ‘gardener’… only to do a double take and realise it was PC. The whole experience just reaffirmed to me how upset I will be if ‘just call me H’ uses this book to slander his father. PC is far from a Saint, but all these people cannot be wrong.

We also saw the tree house that PC restored for his grandkids, the tree that George planted when he was 2 and is now around 5 metres! I wanted to share this becashe I was stuck by just how “human” PC seems, but also how these acts of kindness are not broadcast to the world to win brownie points - even when public opinion was so against him over the years. It couldn’t be more different fromH&M.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

freda19

VIP Member
All this today has made me feel :sick: I am always a 'half-full' kind of person but today I am losing faith with The Royal Family. Eugenie joining ranks and the Birthday messages (even if they are very bland) are fast making me lose any hope I had of HMTQ and PC & PW bringing Harry & Meghan to heel. It just seems that whatever the pair do the Media are full of praise and no-one contradicts them. If things go on as they are I truly can see them becoming bigger than The Royal Family and as famous as they have always dreamed of being. I just can't believe what's happening - please someone convince me that I'm just going through a 'Blip'!!
Sorry bubba, don't look at me. Much as I'd love to spend 40mins mentoring you, it just won't/can't happen.
My mojo is struggling badly today as regards the Cali cunts.:(

Wow - that was so strange! All overly stage produced but after all that effort, lacking in any kind of natural warmth!

I don't get the initiative either...do you just offer 40 minutes of your time saying "go girl, you can do it!" or do you actually offer business advice?
I just said that to hubby. If our neighbour has been trying to get into work then she will have done all the usual stuff to achieve that, unless she is brain dead. Freda blathering down the phone "Have you been to the Job Centre ... have you updated your CV ... have you checked the local papers ... have you downloaded the Jobs app?" ... have you ... have you ... have you, till the poor woman is ready to batter my door down and shove my phone up my arse. There is nothing ... NOTHING ... more irritating than well-meaning people stating the obvious. If someone wants back to work they will be trying their best already, so unless you can say "Look the the local Electrical store is hiring. My bro is the manager and I've told him you'd be a great fit" or "Our school is looking for teacher assistants/dinner ladies and I can put in a word." then fuck off with the interrogation and platitudes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
Actually I think Meghan's idea is really fab! I'm going to have a 40th birthday as well - she's shown that age is just a number, so it doesn't matter if you knock off a couple of years. I want 40 Tattlers to spend 40 minutes solving world poverty in my name. They can then spend the time left over redecorating my bathroom. Happy birthday to me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Giffy

To those worried about the seemingly popularity of Harry and Meghan...don't be. Their press is paid for and mostly lies. They are just not that popular in America. They have their vocal, well organized cheering squad but that is the extent of it. They are in the press in Britain because that is where the attraction is. The ONLY reason anyone cares is because of the Royal family they betrayed. No one in America cares about them. Harry is Diana's silly son who married a woman from a TV show. That's it. They are not important. Im afraid by hating on them, we are making them seem more important than they are. They are really just taking up space and desperately seeking attention like every other celebrity with no talent.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

SaffaQueen

Even Eugenie's promotion of this is condescending....
"contributing 40 minutes of my time"
Well thank you very much for the inconvenience. One is really actually too important to talk with the plebs but by all means have your liitle 40 min chinwag with yer (super loaded) "working mommy" mates to blow smoke up their arses and motivate them to survive with only 2 nannies, a cleaner & a personal chef.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

JAR21

VIP Member
I feel it’s HM. She wants the family united and happy in her later years. Also PP not being around is certainly a factor. It’s certainly been an eye opener to me as to just how much influence he seems to have had with HM and the RF.
I can’t understand why, if HM followed his advice when he was alive, she isn’t thinking ‘what would Phil think I should do’, and do that, instead of capitulating?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It does appear that since Prince Philip’s death the vile Yorks feel emboldened to insert themselves everywhere. He was obviously the power behind the throne and adept at keeping Fergie at bay.

Still nobody likes the Yorks so them being on the Harkles side is likely to confuse the small brains of the sugars 🤪 They can't keep tweeting 'what about Andrew?' 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I’ve had periods in my life when I’ve been out of work and had to pull myself up by the bootstraps to fight for a job. If I ever had to depend one of her pretend cronies to spare me forty minutes to tell me where I’m going wrong then that’s the day I’d truly throw in the towel. Especially if it was Melissa McCarthy who would be promptly told to stick her patronising advice up her fat arse.
Seriously, who the hell do these *celebs* think they are and what qualifies them to mentor serfs like me?
Brainless twats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Chita

VIP Member
I don't want mentoring by celebs thanks.
They can't relate to me.
And I certainly don't want mentoring by a woman who only managed approximately 72 days work as a member of my country's Royal family before bailing out, especially when she is clearly disrespecting the 94 year old lady who has been an impeccable diplomat and head of state for over 70 YEARS.

Take your 40 minute mentoring bollox and shove it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Tom Cridland on Meghan's latest stunt.

Watching this again here, surely the “joke “ about organic gardening is a dig at Prince Charles ? The more I see this, the more I become annoyed. The acting and jokes are pathetic, the choosing and placement of props is ostentatious and insulting to the very women who are out of work and needing help. And her sitting “business-like” at a desk trying to change the world while Harry makes a total fool of himself is actually horrible to watch. If Meghan loved him, would she have him perform like this ? Even if it was his idea, would she not dissuade him from doing it? She has no respect for herself or him. She is a nobody who set her sights on a rather lost young man, whom she has taken everything from. Not only his family, friends, home and standing in the public eye, she has taken any shred of decency and dignity.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member

What is up with Fergie this last few months? I've read one excruciating article after another. I'm not knocking the success with her books etc but she's completely delusional. I'm embarrassed for her.
It's because PP is gone so she's bravely crawled out with her gormless pop-eyed daughters. Just shows how much he held them in check like a tide of orange bilge. However this is good ammo for Charles to hack the lot of them off Augustus and all, Brokeback Jacques, PorkSword Randy, Fergus ToeSux, Romeo, Eduardo, Beatrix Plotter, Eugenistics et al.

Interesting how like his mother Noballs is. Diana was compassionate and caring and did a lot of good work, but from memory all the people she hugged and helped were ill or poor or being blown up by landmines. It's almost as though this compassion and caring was a luxury she could afford. It didn't extend to the wives of the men she had affairs with, her young son burdened with her inappropriate adult confidences, the husband she set out to ruin and the damage she did to his family. It's as though she had tunnel vision and compartmentalized everything.

NoBalls is the same, hugging disadvantaged children, dishing out sandwiches to the homeless and indoctrinating vulnerable youngsters. He can safely look down on them, he was born for this, and is a Prince. All poor or disadvantaged, easy targets to indulge himself, patronise them with his Ho and burnish their egos..

Tunnel vision like his mother, no interest in the damage and hurt he is causing to his family, yet he hugs the world like his mother did - but only the disadvantaged or gullible ones. Critical and rational thinking is a no-go area for him and his Ho, and they stick to the artificial and risk-free world of fawning media hype where they flourish like a couple of toxic viruses in a sugar culture.
The ginger halfwit has certainly done his mother's memory no favours digging all this up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

sarcycow1

Sorry to double post but what would be better in my mind is to include people who actually have real jobs and skills. Teachers, doctors, hairdressers, graphic designers - people who can actually offer real advice about how to get into a certain career or industry, women who have taken maternity leave or experienced unemployment giving guidance on how they came back. Not a bunch of celebrities who have never had a real job. What is Adele going to tell a unemployed ex-admin assistant that will help her get back into work? What is Stella McCartney who got to where she is by having a rich Daddy going to tell a woman with no qualifications struggling to put food on the table? But of course, 40 real life people would have got nowhere near the coverage or attention but might have actually been useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Things that you could do in 40 minutes to help a woman back into work:
- Row with their husband so they don't have to
- Change a nappy
- Take the dog for a walk
- Do the washing up
- Load the washing machine
- Make sandwiches for lunch
- Entertain the kids with a bad juggling act

Hmmm struggling a bit now :( :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 57

margaretta

VIP Member
Everywhere was plagued with HFEW stories. But I didn’t click on a single one, not even those taking the p or criticising.

Hopefully others did the same - the fewer clicks and comments they get the less coverage that will happen.

As to her stupid pr scheme, I have a friend who mentors women returners and she is fuming. She has been to university and studied to understand how to help vulnerable people. And she works with them over months, sometimes years. You can’t sit down and have a quick coffee with someone in that position. You need to build trust and offer realistic options. Having a zeleb talk to them could make someone become depressed or even suicidal, especially if you put the haves against the have nots.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57