Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Here's a clip of the young lady I spotted when I watched a bit of the GBNews channel last week. She was biting her tongue through a lot of what I saw but here's a clip that someone kindly posted on twitter where she says what she thinks.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Cassandra333

VIP Member
From the Sunday Times:

The mental health start-up employing Prince Harry is to open a London office and hire 75 staff after demand for its app surged during lockdown.

BetterUp, where the prince is chief impact officer, is also opening an office in Munich, with plans to add 150 staff in Europe in the next 12 months.
Chief executive Alexi Robichaux said: “Demand is pulling us into these markets.” He also said Prince Harry, who joined in March but is now on paternity leave, “provided some helpful insights and tips” when the company was planning its UK expansion.

In February, California-based BetterUp, founded by Robichaux in 2013, raised $125 million (£90.1 million) at a $1.7 billion valuation.
Its app costs $249 a month for users in the US, who get one-to-one coaching sessions on everything from work and mental health to nutrition and parenting. US clients include Facebook, Google and Nasa. BP has signed up in the UK.
I get very angry about stuff like this. Perhaps unreasonably. I have serious mental health problems but I could never afford to have this app. I don't know anyone who could. It's horrible, to me, that something aimed at helping people with mental health issues, is wrapped up in making as much money as possible. As though that is a good thing. I'm feeling a bit triggered here to be honest, so perhaps I'm over reacting or I'm just unreasonable. I don't know.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I thought I had read all these threads from the first one - when I discovered them there were a lot of threads to catch up on and I did my best to read everything - but I missed that little diamond!!!
I remember reading it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

AnderbeauAnderbeau

Chatty Member
William is such a gentle guy. So deep and so measured. So mature and reliable. I hate to think of what he and Charles are going through. Because the Queen is such a grand age, we can sometimes overlook the fact that Charles is not a young man either. It must be hard for William to watch his father going through such turmoil at this later phase of life. My parents are the same vintage and if it was them I'd be LIVID and extremely worried about the impact on their health. It's elder abuse plain and simple and taking advantage of the dignified manner his family must maintain. It's deeply upsetting to watch, particularly when you imagine yourself in their shoes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

freda19

VIP Member
Good evening all you reprobates, how's it diddlin' ?:m

I think the "Tea And Sympathy, No Judgement." thread a brilliant idea. Gotta remember that behind all the mucking about and laughs some people are struggling and need to vent.

Smeggy is showing hawwy how to do squiggly spider writing caligraphy for the intro page of his new buke. Classy bird that she is.

Oh and congrats to all the new VIPs, especially @Wightgirl , who kind of got left out (yes I've been watching👀)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

50sGirl

VIP Member
For those on here who are calling for a Republic, you do realise you’re playing into their hands don’t you? Any sugars reading your posts will be so happy that they’ve “won”. Try not to give up now when (hopefully) the winning line is just around the corner.
I’m hoping the RF are just lulling them into a false sense of security.
Adding Merch 2 to the Line of Succession is a constitutional decision, not a personal one and could not be avoided without involving parliament.
However, if they allow them to partake in the jubilee celebrations and the RF allow them on the balcony then, imho, THAT is a personal decision and I’ll will be done with them.

As for the Queen being called a narc on this thread… really? You are comparing her with someone like Henry’s wife? Really? I think you need to read the description of a narc. I can assure you it is not someone who has devoted 70 years of her life to her country without complaint!

Scotch Mist enjoy your hols - don’t forget the SPF especially on your white fur!

• Heart
Reactions: 74

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
It's come to something when a nun (who i respect very much) in a cloistered monastery feels moved to comment on the Harkle Debacle. By Digitalnun at iBenedictines

Screenshot_20210726-081915_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 73

ChipDex

VIP Member
Royal.archeoles on Instagram have a collection of tweets from sugars saying they won’t be buying FF update as Smeg’s lawyer said it was fiction. They’ll only buy books straight from the horse’s mouth 😂 They clearly missed the bit where she admitted helping him. Markled himself 😂😂😊
When you think about it, the release of the FF update on August 31st could really backfire over in the US, particularly if it's even more of a whinefest.

Days later it'll be the 20th anniversary of 9-11. Aside from the retelling of events that day, there will be stories of 19 year olds whose mothers were pregnant when their fathers died. There will be people in their early 20s who can't remember their deceased parent at all.

If Harry carries on with any more of the "forced to walk behind Mummy's coffin" stuff, he may end up being reminded that there were plenty of kids that day who never even got that because their parent's remains were never identified.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

pellegrino

Chatty Member
IIMO Charles is not weak at all and won't wobble, he's spent his whole life effectively waiting for his mother to die so that he can do the job he was born to do.😢
if anyone here remembers the Tampon conversation did you ever think that he would end up happily married to Camilla, he really was determined that her position in his life was non negotiable and he's stuck to that. Charles isn't weak at all, it took him a long time but he got what he wanted in the end. Which was Camilla by his side and officially his legal consort. I'm pleased that he achieved that but please don't mistake him for being weak. We've seen enough clips on here, seeing him get rid of H and Ho at the garden party, ordering them to stay back when it was senior Royals only. I don't think that he's a pushover at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

hehehe

VIP Member
Meanwhile people are starting to notice the absence of LiliBucks on the Royal Family website

'Perhaps the Royals powers that be including government and parliament want to see a birth certificate and evidence she exists? No ones getting put in the line of succession without Royal protocol. That's why Royals announce births and usually have five or so Doctor signatures including the delivering obgyn. Nothing of the sort from markle and hazza. Just their word a kid was born. Not even a hoot from the Queen. Very telling.'
This is why Parliament needs to get involved, this isn't just a family matter - these two shitheads are defrauding the whole country.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

kev1974

VIP Member

Hazno fears that he has limited shelf life - mate you've already got three yellow stickers and have been moved to the "last chance" bargain bin at the back of the store.

Fears he will be further down the pecking order than even Prince Andrew - well who's to blame for that, eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Wu Tien

The Montecito Songbook Collective have been inspired by this sunny afternoon to write The Ballad of Harry, possibly inspired by The Kinks's Sunny Afternoon

Smegma’s taken all my dough
And left me in my great big home
Raging at my family
I can't get no help from my pa
Cause he sides with Ca-mil-la
All I've got is privilege and luxury

Save me, save me, save me from my ego
I got a skinny first wife trying to break me
And I love to live so privately
Live a life of luxury
Raging at my family
Back in Kensington
Back in Kensington

Smeg is in talks with Gail and Op-e-rah
And gossiping to her jailbird ma
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty
See me slumped down in my chair
Tearing at my ginger hair
Raging at my family

She helped helped helped me run away
Gave me no good reasons why I oughta stay
'Cause I love to live so privately
Live a life of luxury
Raging at my family
In Kensington

Ah, save me, save me, save me from myself
I got a big fat ego
And I love to live so privately
Live a life of luxury
Raging on a traitor’s thoughts
In the summertime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

D. A.

VIP Member
He's come back for his Grandfathers funeral and th eunveiling of his Mothers statue, are you seriously suggesting that he shouldn't have been allowed to participate in either of those events. If he shows up on the Balcony next year then you'll have a legitimate gripe.
I will be honest, I would have preferred not to see him there. He dumped on his family, did as much damage as he could when he knew his 'beloved' grandfather was dying so I think he totally deserved to be told to fuck off. As a British citizen I hold the right to say he should never be seen in public in the UK again. He called us racist, he said he hated all the work he has ever done & he turned his back on his 'beloved' army to promote his wife.
But I respect others views & realise I am acting a little ranty 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
The Cambridges are on holiday in the Scilly isles according to Instagram. Apparently they don’t attend many weddings because it creates security issues and they don’t want to divert attention from the bride.

• Heart