Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evangelina

VIP Member
I don't think the lab assistant would have to know whose DNA s/he was testing in order to determine a match, and you would only need it from the kids if they know that Harry is definitely Diana's son. Compare those two kids to to William and if there's a match, then they know Harry is the father. The tricky part is getting Markle DNA if there isn't already something out there on Ancestry etc. And as for getting it from the kids, all you have to do is dig a diaper out of the trash.
Didn't know that, is that legal?
What if it ends in court? Or if its politicaly/ constitutionally relevant.?
Taking DNA without consent?
What if that comes out.
What if the person delivering the samples is identified.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
This is actually funny:

Observation (tin hat on)
What if all these "changes" in opinions from royal experts, former biographers, journalists.. are part of Harkles mashinery silencing influential individuals behind the scenes.
Sure maybe it's money, maybe it's fear of being canceled, or even a change of mind.
But what if...
And now this whole Succession debacle, the attacks on media, and Jephson doing a 180, make me wonder about Tom Bowers book.
Please can you explain for the thickos at the back what you mean by this as I am mightily confused now. help!

• Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I really hope not and in a way I hope its something unrelated. It is so unfair the way Yankee Wally has been hounded by the squad for what is fair comment.

I hope she is okay.
I hope YW is OK. But she needs to stop showing the names on the different platforms of the other cali2 investigators. The last video she ran through the list on Tumblr.

If she did say it did she say it in the UK or US? Who did she say it in front of? If it was staff how are they meant to cancel her no matter how woke they are?
There is lots that annoy me about her but I don’t really see much need to get too caught up in this comment . Worse is said on panel shows and I’d only be horrified if she’d said she intended on planting a bomb herself on a plane in order to wipe out HM and the rest of the family in front of Harry .

Exactly!

Maud Windsor was born in US first, she’s just not as high on the list.
No no, that's my whole point. No one knows where or when or even if it was said at all, so I think it's a terrible rumor to keep spreading. My whole point is in today's climate, a comment THAT vile would lead to more than just this vague little rumor folks keep parroting, and that's why I doubt it actually happened.

Reactions: 5