Harry and Meghan #127 Harry's got out his handwriting pen, time to tell his truth again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much for your steadying words @Cinnamon.girl ! I had gone to bed and missed your comment. I feel braver this morning!
Funnily enough, I remember the fly crawling on the veil at the altar and went to find that video. I couldn't find it, found the other one instead. Am I wrong or did that fly keep coming back?

Reactions: 24
The fucking nerve to actually get such shit out there. The RSPCA couldn't care that Katie Price has allowed so many of her pets to reach an untimely end let alone a dog getting a lick of an icecream cone.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.