Harry and Meghan #123 Too scared to speak to Gan-Gan because he’s a pathetic little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just... Eeewwww! TP1 replies section. A treasure trove! View attachment 655061
Not true though. Weinstein and Epstein were not related. In fact after initially using each other they hated each other. Epstein threw Weinstein out of his house for (ironically) abusing one of his (Epstein's) favourite girls during a massage, and from then on E referred to W as "That Pig".

Sorry to be a debbie downer but honestly, I've been down the TP rabbit hole over a year ago and found a lot of these kind of 'errors' planted for shock effect. In the end I ditched the link to it as I'd sussed it was uninformed bollox. In reality they might know smeggy from her past and have issues with her, but know fuck all and our sleuths on here are better informed and mostly less dramatic.

Reactions: 36
Wendy talked about Meghan not that long ago and said something to the effect that she had begged to get on the show... something that she was no-talent and nothing without Harry.... I can't remember exactly. Anyway Wendy didn't appreciate Meghan much and said so on the show, so I doubt the Harkles will appear on the show unless a money making opportunity that benefits all parties suddenly materializes.

Reactions: 26
The writer of the Lifetime movies about Harkles is Scarlett Lacey, yes Robert Lacey's daughter.
Well it explains why daddy is constantly "updating" his books like Scabies, leaving aside his deal with the Crown on Netflix.

Reactions: 28
Have reached the conclusion that I am so glad to be ordinary, I hate that false air kissing back stabbing, hedonistic way of life.

They are so far removed from normality and are fucking radio rental

Reactions: 34
Without actually saying or doing anything, and especially about stuff that the 'parents' of said child should be divulging, the RF are feeding the rumours which are going around.
It is not up to them to comment on what they know or they would be sued the next day by the 'parents' but their silence and none inclusion of Lilibet speaks volumes.

Reactions: 26
BIB
Sorry to quote own post here but it's a diplomatic blunder. His name is Fook Yu Git, not Pin Ying Git who is the Farms Minister for Tractor Procurement. They are both Gits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Have reached the conclusion that I am so glad to be ordinary, I hate that false air kissing back stabbing, hedonistic way of life.

They are so far removed from normality and are fucking radio rental

You are not 'ordinary' nana.
You are fabulous.

I think its great that your daughter has achieved a high rank in the Police force and must be referred to as ma'am.
And I love that you say what you think.

My late Mother used to call people like you 'straight John Bull' people. They say what they think and you know exactly where you stand with them and that's much better than sneaky buggers who have two faces.

Nuttynana rocks!

Disclosing details of someone's surrogate or adopted baby is the same kind of no- no as someone's sexuality.
Other people must never 'out' someone elses secret.

The Press, as naughty as they are will never out someone. They might print little stories that skirt around the subject but they won't disclose the secret directly.
So the Royal family won't disclose anything even if they know every detail.

I'm sure the Tarot readers we saw clips of said something about the death of a baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
How can these two be allowed to shop for babies from poor girls with no money or prospects. They are certified nutcases and is no-one going to step in to stop this vile practice? Are there no social workers or welfare agencies or is it enough$ buys anything.

Reactions: 28
Was William rude or, did he just not capitulate to their demands? I rather suspect the latter especially considering these two are professionally offended by well, anything really.
Come on bubba, we can guess how that went.
She batted her eyelashes and played the cutesy-wutesy card with him and he didn't fall for it. Being a sensible man he knew the best way to deal with that is to grey rock her. That's not being rude, it's having respect for your wife and your brother by sidelining a potential trouble maker with a fame hungry minge happy to bounce on the next highest dick she can to raise her 'profile'.

Reactions: 34
Can you imagine what it would be like to be the Smegalodon's surrogate. She will have been put on a strict vegan and mineral water diet. Every aspect of her life including when she was giving birth would have been micromanaged with round the clock emails and phone calls.

I hope the poor woman managed to sneak herself some pizza and chocolate

Reactions: 30
As if his family would do that to him! They wouldn't risk the collateral damage to the monarchy either. Who would willingly bring M into their lives?

Reactions: 17

...and we all know he isn't rude.
The famous 'scarfing' incident was him making a conscious effort to avoid being rude.
That scarf was a prop used to distract him from telling her to eff off.

He got her number [666] from day one.

Reactions: 32
Thank you lovely Chita what a kind thing to say hope I don't get a big head as well as a big sweary mouth and said Daughter may be well placed but she still gets it straight from the old fucker back home (that's what my middle one calls me) or the phone call that says hello you old grumble and grunt!!.

Nicest people ever on here could say like family except some families are arseholes but this one is great and don't have to buy them presents.

Reactions: 37
...and we all know he isn't rude.
The famous 'scarfing' incident was him making a conscious effort to avoid being rude.
That scarf was a prop used to distract him from telling her to eff off.

He got her number [666] from day one.
And number 69 her favourite number

Reactions: 18
I don't agree with Benjamin Smallbrook that BP are in a panic about Lil at all, why should they be? H&M have got themselves into this mess and if they want to explain what's going on then it's a private matter and down to them. I agree with WisebutWild above.
I thought a long time ago thst Farch was a sad little failed prototype that didn't work out, and now we've got a fresh dog's dinner with another baby cock-up. Minge and her deadbeat clown should have done the world a favour and decided not to reproduce at all.

ETA Should have done the world a favour and decided not to pretend to reproduce at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Nobody pays attention to miss piggy anyway.
I swear to God, every time her fizzog pops up all I can see is

(http://imgur.com/sv0A0uP)

Reactions: 38
There was a tarot reader the other day on tiktok or you tube l think . She said about there being a third child for them . I thought it unlikely because of them being so utterly vile in making Kate and Wills seem like environmental hooligans because they had 3 children and they were definitely having only two and thereby saving the world unlike K&W . However this has made me stop in my tracks a bit ! Did anyone else see the clip ? It may have been put on here too l have a feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.