Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Time for me to catch up 🥰

I've drawn a face on Harry's bald head and stuck a message on his back on A4 paper with a big drawing pin 😄 x.

Resizer_16252660718720.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Wu Tien

In honour of Hazno's unveiling of his mother's statue (where he looked like a project manager at a building site)* the Montecito Collective have written a new song best sung to the possibly recognisable tune of Leaving on a jet plane.

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside Eugenie’s door
I won’t to wake her up to say good-bye
But the dawn is breaking, it's early morn
Security's waiting he's blowing his horn
I'm so cowardly but I can’t lie.
So hiss me and wave at me, tell me that you'll never forgive me
Meghan’s got a hold on me like she'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know if I'll be back again
Oh, Gangan, I need to go

There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I tell you now they don't mean a thing
Every place I go I'll think of you
Every lie I tell I'll lie about you
When I come back, I'll bring my dreadful wife
So miss me and mourn for me.
Tell me that I’ve screwed up my life
Take away my HRH.

Don't know when I'll be back again
To Heathrow I want to go

Now the time has come to leave London
One more time let me diss you
Then cross your fingers, I'll be on my way
Dream about the days to come when I won't have to leave alone
About the times I won't have to say
What was I thinking when I married that yacht girl
And give me back my HRH

Oh, Will, I want to go
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Oh, UK, I hate you so

*I wonder if a talented Tattler would be so kind as to create a photo of Hazno standing with his hands on his hips while wearing a hi-vis vest and hardhat at the unveiling? Thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
I can see the statues are being destroyed & l am disappointed that the RF are involved in this but the horrific abuse that was metered out to these children and families was so bad if the destroying of these statues helps to calm/comfort their relatives then let them do it. A few statues taken down by a tiny minority of the population is not the end of the world. The Queen will be her usual understanding self l feel.
Yes, the racist Queen Victoria who had a black goddaughter and the racist Queen Elizabeth II who has shown infinite patience with Meghan Markle-- pulling down the statues of those two queens had everything to do with those children didn't it? Let me tell you something we've learned in the US-- they don't stop with statues. They move on to burning down government buildings, commercial buildings, small businesses and people's homes. And they will hurt anyone who stands in their way. Let them peacefully petition for a redress of grievances like everyone else, or face the consequences of violence like everyone else.

• Heart
  • Sad

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
Thanks for the new thread @Chita and @Cassandra333

Personally, I think the statue is awful - Diana had style and elegance, and it has neither of those. The mouth is all wrong, and it doen't have her classic 'looking from under her fringe' look that was so iconic.

I don't like it, but I think it's one of things that came about because PW and 6 couldn't agree and the artist had to come to some sort of compromise with what they both wanted.

I'm just glad it doesn't feature a bench.

The unveiling showed just how out of place 6 is with the rest of the family; he didn't seem to know how to behave, and acted like a child copying a grown up. Go back to La La Land and that vindictive, jealous old scrubber you married.

It was clear that PW was barely tolerating his presence there, and who blame him.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Deffo gone now. DM clocked him being taken to airport today. Wonder what he’s been doing for 24 hours then?
Probably calling around to see if anyone is willing to spot him a million or two. It wasn't such a smooth ride to the airport; see item #4. :ROFLMAO:

announcementBUCKPAL2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Chita

VIP Member
There's too many 'royal experts' and too many 'royal commentators' who actually know bugger all about Royalty.
Why do they keep being given a platform to spout their opinions and write about them as if they are facts?

It's getting on my bloody nerves, let me tell you.

I think William did really well not to swat that irritating ginger thing that was trying to get in his face at the statue unveiling.

However, word on the street is that he has now gone Bad Ass...........

sons of monarchy 70% smaller.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Rayne

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #123 Too scared to speak to Gan-Gan because he’s a pathetic little man

• Heart
Reactions: 68
'Racist' brooch that offended Meghan Markle 'banned by Christie's' auction house (msn.com)
I've read most of the article now, so it was ok for Meghan to wear those earrings????
I suggest Christie's evaluate a lot of what they sell then given the provenance of a lot of art etc. Princess Michael of Kent is ghastly. However. The brooch was of a Moorish king, widely thought to be one of the three kings present at the birth of the Christ child. Balthazar if my memory serves....although he is also listed as the King of Macedonia and the origins of the idea of the three wise men being kings is still up for grabs only being mentioned in the original Greek text of the Gospel of Matthew so "interpretations may vary"..... :ROFLMAO: It always irks me that it is becoming increasing on point to denounce something without paying any heed to the history or/and meaning behind something. It shows a complete lack of knowledge and a knee jerk reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Margot1977

VIP Member
I wonder if this is true?
(Screenshot as not everyone can see Artemis)

View attachment 645674
Oh goodness...not this "pregnant with Muslim child" piffle again. Al-Fayed tried to make that relationship look like some years-old serious engagement. Diana was only seeing Dodi for a matter of weeks from what I remember. And he was a well-known playboy at the time (and I can't remember where I read it, but supposedly engaged or at least "agreed to be married" to some suitable Muslim girl, not that it was public knowledge at the time). I've said it before, and I'll say it again - if MI5 or whoever up there were indeed told to get rid of her, they would have made a much better job of it, with no place left for speculation. As it was, she was in an Al-Fayed car, with Al-Fayed driver that wasn't entirely sober, not wearing a seatbelt...

• Heart
  • Sick

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Don’t think has been posted already.

Aphid Scabbie has been shit stirring again…

But he clearly has mental health issues so no one is going to get riled about this.

They are running out of things to use to attack the RF because they have so little contact with them now (and the last 15 months at least). Its all historical stuff.

The grey walling by the RF is working and the fact that they are having now to go back years to find things to be offended by just repeatedly shows how irrelevant they are.

• Haha

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Haz is getting the piss ripped out of him for acting like he was on a stag do for the statue unveiling. Someone has put this gag on Tumblr

1625451001796.jpeg

Another funny meme posted to Tumblr taking the piss out of the statue unveiling.

Sorry if it has been posted before. It deserves a second viewing anyway as it is so clever and hilarious.

1625450662941.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
All the pictures are BackGrid. Looks like someone called the paps. So much for privacy :rolleyes:
No.6's behaviour at his mother's event has blown a huge hole in his " pity me I am my mother's son Hazza Prince of Hearts I walked behind her Coffin " pretence as it was clear he couldn't give a damn with his hooting, ear-cupping, grinning and macho hands on hips pose with flapping crumpled jacket. No respect for her memory or the solemn occasion, high on cocaine or something, and his juvenile behaviour was very evident as was Wills's contempt.

He blew it big-time. With a bit of dignity and self-control he could have carried it off as it was such a short ceremony, and we would have believed that whatever else, he really did care about his mother. But now we can see that all she's been is a prop to further his agenda and excuse his vile behaviour. Where does this leave his attacks on the RF especially Charles on his mother's behalf as he obviously doesn't respect her? And why is Minge the new Diana if No.6 couldn't care less? It's all a con.
He's not going to be able to merch his mother so easily now if at all. I bet HM did not want to see him. It would have been better if he'd stayed away as his trip has been a disaster, another disaster.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Simply put plaques on "offensive" artworks and give them historic context, and the current thought about why they are offensive now.

The shown skill, and the work that went into them are not part of the "wrong" message, or the "wrong" person that is depicted.
The artist, craftsman.. was just someone that did their job, nothing more to it, a majority are just that-commissioned works.
Society for all its claims of being "superior" to our ancestors is reverting back to primitive bandwagoning of iconoclasti and damnatio memoriae .
Well said. I admire the beautiful artwork created in the past by amazing craftsmen, sculptors and artists. The level of skill was far superior to anything seen today. I'm no admirer of the Catholic Church but imagine if the beautiful art created by Michaelangelo was under threat.

It's like when ISIS destroyed the ancient city and temples of Palmyra for not being muslim.

Destroying creations of the past doesn't change a damn thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

knoddle

VIP Member
Thank goodness the carbuncle has returned home! He tried so hard to be the charming jovial prince (I nailed it megs!). He is so odd. His behavior was ridiculous, but what I found weird was how squishy his face looked. Too many fillers? When he had that manical grin plastered on, his cheeks looked like he had tucked some marshmallows away for a sneaky snack. As others have observed, he is not attractive at all. His fuzzy hairy surrounding his bald pate does him no favors. His days of charm are gone and his twinkle has become hard, beady eyes, his smile is now a rictus. Hairy, dude, watch the videos and figure it out, you have become a sad caricature of your once popular persona.

On another note, we all agree the feet of that statue are really poorly executed, perhaps he artist wanted to leave them feet of clay?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

freda19

VIP Member
I don't believe that he was horrible to Kate after the funeral. I got the impression he was delighted to have her to latch onto so he wouldn't be alone.
Half of the articles on the express are rubbish and contradict other articles on there.
I totally agree. That's bullshit. Kate was fine with him. She backed away to allow him and Wills to be seen 'together' to try to damp down the rift rumours. He wouldn't dare, he is a coward and doesn't do face 2 face. As we saw at the unveiling he plays the court jester or clenches his jaw to hold his anger in check.
Nor do necessarily see her saying "cunt" behind Kate's back in that video clip, though she definiitely would. More telling for me in that clip is her evil expression aimed at Kate's back ... then the warp speed return to smiley smeggy when caught out.

I really hate seeing these theories that have little substance taking wings on here, it makes us look like a bunch of mad bunny boilers no better than the sugars. We do quitewell enough hammering them for provable (or semi provable)stuff without going down rabbit holes.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Don't watch Lorraine - went off her when she avoided paying a huge tax bill because she said she wasnt a presenter but an actress playing a character called Lorraine.

Don't watch GMB because Garroway gets on my nerves, Piers Morgan shouting people down whilst advocating free speech strkes me as hypocritical and I hate hypocrisy (yes, Harry and Meghan, I mean you) and Susannah (money for old rope) Reid really grinds my gears because she gets paid vast amounts for doing bugger all (just like Harry and Meghan)
I try to avoid ITV news because of Bradby and even worse , Peston.
Don't watch BBC breakfast because the BBC is biased and has the annoying Kuenssberg everywhere.
So I get my news from the intrepid and forensic reporters in this thread ( and a bit from Talk Radio and GBnews)

I am sick of woke bollox.
Its time woke went back to meaning "having arisen after being asleep."

I know an old lady who is a retired professional dancer. She's the widow of an orchestra leader and mother of a semi-famous musician and she likes a drink and a smoke. She can never find her keys, her mascara is always a little bit smudged, she is surrounded by a gentle mix of Dior perfume and stale cigarettes.
She still dresses stylishly and you can tell she was stunningly beautiful in her youth (she was.)

And I follow her mantra.
She always says, "F**k 'em all."

Very wise don't ya think?

• Heart
  • Haha

kittenattack

VIP Member
Harry looked like the embarrassing uncle most families have. The one you don't talk about, but have to invite for Xmas Dinner, knowing he'll drink too much and pinch the women's bottoms 🙄

I think he could also pass for The Village Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Goonerlady

Great new thread @,,cassandra and,@Chita very witty and well done.

What a disappointing shitshow that was as interesting as having an illness.

Ginger prick looked a complete arsehole and looked like he had St Vitus Dance, the prick. It proves one thing though he and the doxy are just right for each other and he is like a bad disease that keeps coming back.

William has class , dignity and statesmanship and we are all proud of him.

Wonder what venom will spew forth from the shit holes this weekend probably that he took the show to inferior William etc.

The RF were so right to have ignored the runt.

It was feckin awful in every way nothing to remotely resemble her and just a blot on a lovely landscape.

Still, they can play hoopla on it with the kids
Just pointed out to someone on FB who said that Harry was grinning widely and William not and it speaks volumes that William was paying his respects to his Mother and left the grinning to being at a football match!

• Haha
Reactions: 64