Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A few years ago but queries about Andrews money and where it comes through.
Lots of dodgy deals for access is the inference. Properly wealthy people pay for his ear, like Epstein was and like the Russian who bought his old house overpriced.
Yep - property and power..... that's why he's worth £62m - thanks for finding this. It's the whole "asset rich, cash flow poor". This is a bit more info on his basic wealth although a few years old. https://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/politician/royal/prince-andrew-net-worth/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Sea

VIP Member
I've thought of another film :LOL:

Film: Don't Look Now
Role wanted: Laura (played by Julie Christie)
Role given: Serial killing hideous dwarf wearing a red coat.

Off topic but I once bought my (at the time) five year old a red coat and all I could think of when she wore it was this film. She outgrew it and I gave it to a neighbour for her daughter. A couple of days later, the neighbour came to me and said 'Have you ever seen that film...?' :ROFLMAO:
I've read the short story and it's scary!

Reactions: 11

Nuttynana

VIP Member
There was a photo of the statue with what looked like a lily on the back right corner and it seems that Diana's feet are on the wrong legs. I am wondering if the statue had already been attached to the base and then there was a change and that is why one child is now at the back.
Let's face it she mixed with POC and Dodi so perhaps there was an unborn child??

Reactions: 10

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
There's a difference between money in the bank and wealth. People with money never spend their own. Probably an advance on future dividends.
You just said...
"Prince Andrew has a lot of money from the Queen Mother PLUS he is one of the largest commerical property owners in London. I think only the late Duke of Westminster had more land in London...."

So where is the "lots of money" you mentioned... You seem to be contradicting yourself🤷

Reactions: 8