Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He's nearly walking and your 100000s of miles a way. She's missing so much. Theres only so much you can see through Skype. She will be so sad in years to come, as she missed out on soo much.
Of course hes walking hes actually 2yrs old. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think this is a couple of months old, but food for thought. Although I'm sure there are a few lot more than can be added now:

Of course hes walking hes actually 2yrs old. 😊
Maybe he is a cyborg?

I wonder what body language experts would make of this?

And no, I don't agree with the comments on twitter!

Anyone seen this one from David Spade?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s an absolute joke Meghan Markle being a mouthpiece for international women’s day. What exactly has she achieved other than landing on a prince’s dick? She had a mediocre career, was notorious for casting people aside, including other women who she apparently champions. She’s at war with one of the worlds ultimate women, the Queen. She’s disrespectful, calculating, narcissistic, egotistical and clearly abusive. This is not a woman I’d welcome into a comprehensive school as an example. It’s a bleeping joke. She’s a “celebrity” by proxy. Nobody knew who the duck she was before she married into one of the best known families in the world! Is that how we encourage young women?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think it’s dawning on him that the “sweet American gal” he married is anything but. She’s was a wolf in sheep’s clothing, reeled him in, separated him from anything and anyone he holds dear, so she has total control. He has to try and save face because I’m sure many told him it was a bad idea to marry her, but he was having none of it.
How we laughed at her sister Samantha for trying to warn us. We all thought Samantha was jealous and mentally unstable. We should have listened to her. She was right.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s an absolute joke Meghan Markle being a mouthpiece for international women’s day. What exactly has she achieved other than landing on a prince’s dick? She had a mediocre career, was notorious for casting people aside, including other women who she apparently champions. She’s at war with one of the worlds ultimate women, the Queen. She’s disrespectful, calculating, narcissistic, egotistical and clearly abusive. This is not a woman I’d welcome into a comprehensive school as an example. It’s a bleeping joke. She’s a “celebrity” by proxy. Nobody knew who the duck she was before she married into one of the best known families in the world! Is that how we encourage young women?
Yeah exactly, use people even your own family and when their worth has expired discard them and move on.

Reactions: 12
How we laughed at her sister Samantha for trying to warn us. We all thought Samantha was jealous and mentally unstable. We should have listened to her. She was right.
I may be in the minority, but I tended to believe a lot of what SM said initially. It was only when it was all blown up in the press and the comments were very negative towards her that I doubted myself. Shan't be doing that again! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am going to repost this again.
it shows exactly who meghan is when the mask slips.
Harry looks so sad. I think leaving the Marines will have been a huge wrench for him; he loved the military.
i think the Commonwealth service will be really hard for him, His whole family will be there and it will be the last time he will be part of it.
he will get back to Canada and the irony of the success of this attention seeking tour is that it will highlight what an amazing life he has given away.
i think he will be back before the 12month review period is up

View attachment 92451
This is the new 'sweaty pits' photo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What do you mean?! She wrote a letter when she was 11 years old, don't forget! 🙄😏 (They've been bleeding that one dry for God-knows-how-long!)

• Haha
I think this is a couple of months old, but food for thought. Although I'm sure there are a few lot more than can be added now:

Maybe he is a cyborg?

I wonder what body language experts would make of this?

And no, I don't agree with the comments on twitter!

Anyone seen this one from David Spade?
I love the series level of trolling the queen has given her. Fake jewelry for her wedding, making her patron of charities which she actually needs help from and editing out of photos. You can just feel the rage she has. Once she tries to do a kiss and tel on the rf I reckon the queen will totally destroy her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love the series level of trolling the queen has given her. Fake jewelry for her wedding, making her patron of charities which she actually needs help from and editing out of photos. You can just feel the rage she has. Once she tries to do a kiss and tel on the rf I reckon the queen will totally destroy her
What photos were she edited out of?

Reactions: 4
What photos were she edited out of?
On one of the videos it lists around 30 times the royal family have thrown her out or stopped her doing something and at a event at the royal Albert hall they were seated at the side (look at her face 😂😂). And then in a official Instagram post they're cut out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 92509

And just for a flicker of a second I felt for him; but then I remembered how he has allowed her to treat us. Sod the queen, how HE allowed HER to treat US.
Yep. Totally agree. And also how HE has treat us. He at least should have known better. He looks at everyone with disdain and contempt. How bleeping dare he? He’s a bitter little jumped up posh kid who thought because he loved Meghan we had to as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I read on twitter that she told the young boys at the school to ‘look after the women in your life’. Just about sums her up. Been looked after by one man or another her whole life.

If harry thinks she’s his he need to realise she’s only his for now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Media watch here again....
Excellent article in Sunday Times by Camilla Long. To paraphrase, she says that everybody is gushing over the recent photos and how 'in love ' M&H are.....but it doesn't take away from what they have done...I quote: "what does being in love have to do with anything anyway? Bonnie and Clyde were in love; so were Fred and Rosemary West" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Or trying to outshine again...?
She'll never be anything but a cheap trampy copy.

Media watch here again....
Excellent article in Sunday Times by Camilla Long. To paraphrase, she says that everybody is gushing over the recent photos and how 'in love ' M&H are.....but it doesn't take away from what they have done...I quote: "what does being in love have to do with anything anyway? Bonnie and Clyde were in love; so were Fred and Rosemary West" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Absolutely...and Myra Hindley and Ian Brady.
A long line of unhealthy, destructive, co-dependent relationships. Well done Harry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
02C037C2-0A8D-4D67-BD9F-C35254B3EE6C.jpeg
3F58CFEE-ACDD-4676-BD03-063A082C86E5.jpeg

i know these are a spoof, but they are the reality of their relationship.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.