Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s dawning on him that the “sweet American gal” he married is anything but. She’s was a wolf in sheep’s clothing, reeled him in, separated him from anything and anyone he holds dear, so she has total control. He has to try and save face because I’m sure many told him it was a bad idea to marry her, but he was having none of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I’ve never had any sympathy for Harry since before he married Meghan and after.

He’s a hugely privileged , spoilt posh man who has had every opportunity in life available to him and he’s cocked it up by being a dopey twit and marrying a ruthless social climbing woman because that’s what he wanted and he was going to have it.

If he’s feeling ‘oh tit, I’ve cocked it all up’ , good!.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
He might have be under duress from her himself, as well as wanting to protect his family. He certainly rarely looks happy these days. Perhaps when she’s squeezing his hand/touching him, it’s his cue to smile. She’s probably got plenty of dirt on him he wouldn’t want revealed too.
I confess that I took no notice when her name was first mentioned. i Had already gone off Harry who had for many years been my favourite a Royal after the Queen. It was the moment when he was being interviewed I think when he was on the front line. He said something I can’t recall what, but it was sheer arrogance and in that moment my love affair with him was over. Then Sparkles happened.
from the moment I saw them together he had changed. He had changed for me ages ago as I already stated but I could see he had changed where many more would see it. with her at his side it seemed so glaringly obvious. He looked hostile, humourless, arrogant, unhappy. The old Harry was gone in an instant. I have never witnessed such an obvious change in someone. He has now lost the love and respect of the people and I think even when they split he will find it hard to get that back

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Perhaps the top photo ones were shorter and all the same length? Bottom a bit more higgledy piggledy. Wonder if it could be some jaw work rather than the actual teeth. Her face has slimmed down a lot
I'm thinking it's not so much her teeth but more about fillers...particularly in the crease between nose and mouth.

Reactions: 12
Love some of the comments I've read...
"The zip was working harder last night than Meghan has worked in the last 18 months"
Also about how awkward they are. She should let him shake hands then introduce her, instead of him going forward, receiving the tap on the back, then doing a little shuffle. She's always hesitating then barging in...it's like she can't make her mind up is she's the boss lady or little wifey...such an actress!
For what it's worth the dress was a nice colour but too tight, especially from the back. She doesn't dress for her body shape and won't have items tailored to fit her short waist.
She should have had a coat, it looked ridiculous arriving without, but not a belted one, please!
She never accessorises well...the dress was very plain, and with her hair scraped back it was begging for a necklace or statement earrings.
The PDA are the worst though! Let go of him ffs!
The still photos are ok but the videos reveal the full picture, sucking her teeth, pulling her dress down, him frowning, the clinging on, her constantly reminding him she's there, the awkwardness....ugh! Rant over!
I would kill to look like that after having a baby! Also this might be controversial but I really like her. She seems genuine and they love each other. I wish them nothing but happiness.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

He's nearly walking and your 100000s of miles a way. She's missing so much. Theres only so much you can see through Skype. She will be so sad in years to come, as she missed out on soo much.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Agree he’s looked like this a lot this trip - withdrawn, pale, pensive and sad. Maybe he’s starting to realise ? I agree with you. We can only hope.
He's looking depressed to me...can't smile, can't engage, not sleeping? Her expression in the car pic...I reckon she's saying the words you should never say to a depressive: Pull yourself together.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
A bit early bit thread #13 title suggestion (Stolen from twitter)

It's not enough to thrive - you have to connive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That picture of them in the car....her face expression is terrifying. I'm genuinely concerned.

Reactions: 21
I would kill to look like that after having a baby! Also this might be controversial but I really like her. She seems genuine and they love each other. I wish them nothing but happiness.
She looks stunning in that red dress but the red shoes and red handbag should have been different colours.
Everyone wished them a happy relationship but they've made such a hoo haa that's happened about leaving and the 1 foot in 1 foot out royalness.

Reactions: 5
That picture of them in the car....her face expression is terrifying. I'm genuinely concerned.
I would love to know what the face was all about. Harry looks pensive, hopefully it has suddenly dawned on him what he is losing. She just looks like they've got in a cab after a night down the pub and is having ago at Just Harry for eyeing up another woman!

Makes me wonder what goes on behind closed doors?

Reactions: 19
They look like they're having a row/he's giving her the silent treatment.
İ've probably seen too many tarot youtubes but İ'm betting on a divorce announcement after their 2-year anniversary with her relinquishing Archie as it's proved the child only has Harry's DNA. Her plastic surgeries seem to be something she would indulge in when not in an intimate relationship, and they are enhancing her madness, her smile looks crazy now, and the nose dangerously Jackson-like. Behind the scenes, unstaged photos capture what's really going on......

Reactions: 10
20200308_101247.jpg

And just for a flicker of a second I felt for him; but then I remembered how he has allowed her to treat us. Sod the queen, how HE allowed HER to treat US.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.