Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think some of them are playing a game.....they are loving to talk about her.....and using her to sell press inches, but in reality most of them feel the same about her as this place does.... something about damning with faint praise. I think most of them like to stick the knives in the pair of them, but they cant be seen to be too bitchy....so they do both....praise and witch!!

I spose in a way Harry is being commendable for sticking with his wife and child and trying to keep his family together... But at what cost...They are ruining the reputation of the RF and making themselves into a laughing stock
I think Prince Andrew did a good job on the RF's reputation all on his own, no wonder these two want out.

Reactions: 2
I initially couldn’t wait for their return to see all the gossip. Now I literally can’t wait to see the back of them. All the media seem to be doing at present is feeding her already over inflated ego. I’m done 🤦‍♀️
Absolutely, her smug face is becoming too much.
They're welcome to each other. Just leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I spose in a way Harry is being commendable for sticking with his wife and child and trying to keep his family together...
But is he really? How much time has he effectively spend with Archie? Not hating on parents who have to be away from their children because of real jobs, but H has no job and is weeks away from his baby. What is he keeping together really? I think he’s just trying to keep his c#nt happy and since she is a narcissist, he’ll never succeed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She might have flown her make up artist in on a flat bed but Jesus why didn't she bring the hairdresser too? Split ends all over the show 🙄

Reactions: 8
Let's be honest.. She has nothing to wind down because she's done f*ck all since she got married.

She has performed 72 appearances since she married.

Over the past 24 months they have been paid £4.8 million (and the rest but that is just from the privy purse) that makes each appearance worth £66666.66 !!! I kid you not!

You can leave now. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

meg.JPG

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've just been thinking and I wouldn't be surprised if Camilla is not only royally pissed off at Megan and Harry because of the show they make of themselves but the very fact that the queen allowed them to marry, despite Meghan being all those things seems traditionally as big royal no no's for a royal bride. I know Charles is next in line to the throne and the rules are different but Camilla was deemed to common and not virginial enough to be a royal bride. Leading to years of heartbreak and affairs on both sides until they queen finally let them marry and since the she has worked to prove her worthiness of being royal, where as Megan rocks up from america and does everything in her power to break the rules and cause havoc. I am not Camilla fan but I can see how she can be annoyed.

Megan will never get this time back with Archie so by being awkward and not bringing him she is infact cutting her nose off to spite her face. Nanny mcphee will be witnessing all his firsts.
Can you imagine the size of the race card that would have been pulled if the Queen didn’t approve the marriage. They had her over a barrel. I think if it had been a white girl with the same background the answer would have been “unsuitable”.

Reactions: 20
I think the press are treating them with kid gloves at the moment. Probably because it's a case of count to ten and then in a puff of smoke they'll be gone again. Almost like, if we can get through this last lot of royal engagements then the moaning Markles will bugger off back to Canada. Plenty of people I have spoken to in real life, who had no opinions on the RF before are starting to come over to our way of thinking just because of the way these two spoilt brats are behaving and how entitled and demanding they are.
I think the press are keeping their best stories for when they Go back home...wherever that is

the sad thing for Harry is wherever he goes, whichever country adopts them, he’s always going to feel rootless.
tradition and familiarity course through his blood, wherever he lays his hat, he’s going to be seen as a novelty
someone to be wheeled out for this gala , that premiere, like a puppet on a string.

hes Cut himself off from his roots and I don’t think he’ll ever find true inner peace with himself.
hes given up the best gig in the whole world for something that is never, ever going to match up to what he had, no matter how much glitter you chuck at it.

theyre on an Adrenalin high right now. Wait until he’s been back ‘home ‘ for a few months and reality hits.
hell probably be back for a visit, not because we need him, but he needs us.

as for Kate and William..I think all their coverage is saying to the Markles, this is how you should’ve done it

None of that dreadful gimmicky banana stuff which was all about promoting the meg
no just talking to real people like a real person.

simples!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Meg gives a rare update on Archie Surprised she is able to given she never sees him

From that article:

"During his speech at the event, Harry thanked guests at the awards show for their continued support as the Sussexes prepare to step back from royal duties at the end of the month.

Meghan and I are so happy to be back here with you," he said. "A lot of you tonight have told me you have my back, well I'm also here to tell you, I've always got yours."

What a load of utter nonsense! In what way does he have anyone's back? How would someone know he's got their back?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So the nanny face timed MM and gave the latest update on the son she is happy to leave thousands of miles away?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
1. Shes in love with Harry because shes never met such a dopey pushover who will do and let her do whatever she wants. 'what Meghan wants Meghan gets' remember folks!
She’s in love with the idea of Harry.
Germaine Greer was spot on about her being a bolter. She’s also said recently that she hopes that Meghan really is in love.

There was a post about how shittily they behaved in Africa and barely any time with each other or the baby.
They're both too self absorbed to be proper parents.
They should give Archie to Kate. ( only joking,....)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So the nanny face timed MM and gave the latest update on the son she is happy to leave thousands of miles away?

She actually looks very rude in that vid. Don't speak to them! C'mon!

Even thinking about the two of them and their exploits makes me feel quite fangry (bleeping angry)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
"oh yes, well he is ten months now and is into everything "

What exactly is a ten month old into? He might be crawling about, managing to stand next to furniture etc. Probably doesn't really know what a dinosaur is or who Dora the Explorer is yet though does he?

Maybe she just means he's been put into a bigger box on a stronger shelf.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And Camilla is already having a word with Charlie about that funding. Could you just imagine. If it happens I hope her photographer is on hand to get her reaction

It also adds more fuel about who Camilla was referring to by their reaction
Very silly mistake to get on the wrong side of Camilla when relying on the Bank of Charles.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All this fuss over the photo of them under the umbrella smiling at each other :rolleyes: , Even Piers Morgans gushing about it...I'm disappointed Piers I'm disappointed! on about how in love they are. No one begrudges anyone being in love but just a few things I want to point out.....

1. Shes in love with Harry because shes never met such a dopey pushover who will do and let her do whatever she wants. 'what Meghan wants Meghan gets' remember folks!

2. just because they are in love doesn't mean they have the right to disrespect the Queen and our Country!

3. As basic as her acting was in Suits she is after all a actor so all her 'look of love' looks is just that.... ACTING!
I cannot believe for one moment Morgan is being genuine

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.