Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both uninteresting. Not sure how long they can eek out giving talks etc.

Reactions: 11
I know Camilla is not everyone's cup of tea,. But since she joined the royal family she's kept her head down and worked hard. She never really seems to cause drama and sets up a united front with charles. I visited hillsbourgh castle a few years back which a favourite place for Charles and Camilla to stay and the staff gushed about how nice Charles and Camilla where and what all they did whilst staying. I know the staff cannot exactly badmouth them, but they didnt sound like the they were praising them through gritted teeth. Meghan can barely keep a nanny for longer than a week without crying and stamping her feet, maybe it's because the nanny asked if Meghan would like too see Archie today.
I used to dislike Camilla but her and Charles are well liked in Royal Deeside and they threw their support behind fundraisers after the devastating floods of 2015. He opened a restaurant in the area which is very nice https://rothesay-rooms.co.uk/about-us. "His Royal Highness The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay visited the village, which is just six miles to the east of Balmoral Castle, shortly after the incident and pledged his support to rejuvenate the village."

Reactions: 12
I like how Harry looks fed up of being Meghan’s handbag for the umpteenth time here 😂
View attachment 92087

Holy crap balls! What happened to her eyes in this picture?! Homegirl needs to fire her make up artist ASAP - this isn’t the first time the glue from her fake eyelashes has been obvious but really bad eyeshadow movement. Did they not apply primer?!View attachment 92088
Bloody hell her eye makeup is AWFUL. Doesn't that arselicker of a makeup artist know you can buy BLACK eyelash glue AND you are supposed to BLEND in the darker eyeshadow shade not just blob it on her eyelid!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell her eye makeup is AWFUL. Doesn't that arselicker of a makeup artist know you can buy BLACK eyelash glue AND you are supposed to BLEND in the darker eyeshadow shade not just blob it on her eyelid!

She does look a bit like Charlotte had a go at he makeup. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ever heard of YouTube? There's some great make up tutorials. Even I know how to blend and and shading to the crease line :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
20200307_092101.png Screenshot_20200305-232039.jpg
Not sure this is going to work but some gems from an interview about style/fashion with Meggy.

• Haha

This is so bad! The palace staff told her to back off and she ignored them. Wtaf is Harry doing. He needs to talk to her and tell her you cannot go around stealing thunder especially when the thunder being stolen is for an important cause.
Sooooo stupid because Camilla is married to the man who can decide to stop funding them. Nobody told this grifter to not bite the hand that feeds you, apparently.

Reactions: 20
I wonder who Camilla was talking about in her speech? Why did Meghan want to steal the limelight from Camilla? Does Harry have no backbone? Or is this because Harry doesn't care because he hates his step mum?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why is she making the same mistakes over and over again? It's not like she's a shy newbie to the RF and is maybe a bit nervous or awkward. Consistently ignores advice from the RF advisors, the bad make up and ill fitting expensive clothes. And don't get me started on the placing her hand on Harry's back as if it's a sign for her to move forward and take the limelight. This woman has no manners or decorum and as for etiquette, don't even get me started!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's what I love about Kate, she never makes it about her. She has a great knack of including William in stuff when approached by well wishers. Price Philip has spent the last 100 years walking behind the Queen.

Meghan is trying to come across as strong, powerful and equal. He facilities this too so they both look stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That's what I love about Kate, she never makes it about her. She has a great knack of including William in stuff when approached by well wishers. Price Philip has spent the last 100 years walking behind the Queen.

Meghan is trying to come across as strong, powerful and equal. He facilities this too so they both look stupid.
I genuinely think she thinks she’s updating the RF. The trouble is the RF only works because it’s traditional and based on an archaic way of doing things. It’s why we keep funding them - nothing changes, don’t try to rock the boat. Smile nicely in stupid hats, shake hands, walk in order of precedence etc. It’s not actually a huge amount of effort for a life of fantastic wealth and privilege.

Reactions: 22
Being strong doesn't mean you have to be right at the front everytime, it's knowing you can stand anywhere, be anywhere in the running order. Being strong is standing back and letting others take centre stage. I hated camilla but I've got to give it to her she's kept her head down worked hard and turned it round.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Camilla is a huge asset to the royal family. Yes she played her part in the ugly relationship dynamic with Charles and Diana, but she herself ended up in a very unhappy (and I believe at times violent) marriage. It's a great injustice that Charles and Camilla never got to marry all those years ago, so many lives could have been happier (that said, I've no doubt both are grateful for the children and grandchildren they have and wouldn't change them for anything). Camilla had a horrible ride from the press and public, way beyond what Lady Muck Markle thinks she's endured. I've never once hear Camilla complain in public, not once. She's kept a quiet counsel all these years, focussed on her role in the royal family and her charity work. She has absolutely proved herself suitable to be the wife of Prince of Wales and his role as future King, frankly I think the royal family are lucky to have her. I'd rather have 10 Camilla's than 1 Markle.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Exactly. Thing is, Kate is all the things Meghan wants to be seen as but she doesn't force the issue. Meghan is a wannabe who has no clue how to behave properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Being strong doesn't mean you have to be right at the front everytime, it's knowing you can stand anywhere, be anywhere in the running order. Being strong is standing back and letting others take centre stage. I hated camilla but I've got to give it to her she's kept her head down worked hard and turned it round.

I agree. I often say I respect people more who do good things and stand back and watch the people they are helping succeed but take no credit. Obviously because they royal family are representing the charities they get some credit but most of just take what is due to them and carry on. Meghan has too stick her nose in even if the engagement in question has nothing or little to do with her. I also keep wondering when her and Harry were taking to those people why she didn't wait as it looked to be like he was about to walk away to the right so she could have swooped in and shook those people hands then and not had to have shoved him out of the way. She just screams desperate too me.

Reactions: 5

Kate focusses on the people she's visiting and speaking to, Markle is too busy turning round and gurning for the cameras. Thank god she's leaving, can't be doing with looking at those new teeth all the time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.