Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when do we think they are leaving then? My money is on the harkle leaving tomorrow and just harry might hang around a few days to spend some time with the family. I don't think they will go back to Canada together.
I agree 100%. He’ll hang back so he can feel like a “real boy” again.

Reactions: 9
Freda19 - this dress Meghan is wearing is looking a bit like something you confessed to wearing earlier in this thread..... you been giving her free fashion advice!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
However ‘pleasant’ Charles, Edward and William felt obliged to be, it was very obvious that the female members of the Roysl family had all agreed to ignore both Harry and Meghan .
I think that Harry was angry to be sidelined and would probably have walked out if he wasn’t depending on his father’s financial support. Great fun to watch !

As my granny would say :- ‘as you sow, so you reap’.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
However ‘pleasant’ Charles, Edward and William felt obliged to be, it was very obvious that the female members of the Roysl family had all agreed to ignore both Harry and Meghan .
I think that Harry was angry to be sidelined and would probably have walked out if he wasn’t depending on his father’s financial support. Great fun to watch !

As my granny would say :- ‘as you sow, so you reap’.
They will have seen how much hurt it has caused the Queen and Philip, they deserve to be snubbed

Reactions: 19
Someone on Gary Janeti's insta said she looks like she's a 60 year old woman at her nephews graduation in that get up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apologies if already posted not quite caught up on thread yet, but just wanted to say how much Harry looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders here, it’s almost as if he knows he’s doing the wrong thing imo!
Look at Harry's angry eyes. Also anyone who missed it on bbc there's a channel on youtube called 'the royal family channel' and that will have the videos on. (y)

Reactions: 19
As someones just mentioned on Facebook....Will she or should she be made to hand back all the jewels she's been given ?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.