Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someones just mentioned on Facebook....Will she or should she be made to hand back all the jewels she's been given ?
I don’t think she’s had anything of note. All the big stuff is crown owned. There’s a story of her being given fakes too...........😂

Reactions: 13
View attachment 93294
Humpback!! She has an innate ability for making incredibly expensive clothes look high street. Thin fabric, humpack, panty line, sleeve too short and cape+wind makes her look like she’s being strangled. Hot mess.
Omg that truly is horrific.
how old is she?
38?
well she looks 58
what on Earth was she thinking
that style of dress went out in the 40s
im way older than her and wouldn’t dream of wearing such a green monstrosity.
perhaps she’s dome already done a deal with Michael o leary
hi ladies..this is what the new Ryan air uniform is going to look like this summer.
jeez

Kate looks flawless as always. I like that she has reworn an outfit whereas Meghan has splurged £20-30k in a matter of days on outfits when she won’t be doing any more engagements. Bleeding us dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Next thread name - March 31st everyone’s counting, less than two years ago since the Sussex wedding bunting.

Reactions: 2
Someone on Gary Janeti's insta said she looks like she's a 60 year old woman at her nephews graduation in that get up lol
Her outfit reminds me of the sort of thing the Commander's wife in the Handmaid's Tale would wear, which is rather apt considering the moonbump rumours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure I agree on that. One striking difference between the two is that Trump’s family is incredibly strong. His children adore him and vice versa. He includes all his children in everything, even from previous wives. His ex wives still hold a lot of affection and respect for him. Meghan on the other hand, discards anyone of no further value, including family. Surprisingly Melania stuck with him and it even seems they are going from strength to strength. He has an enormous ego, but I’m not sure he’s cut from the same cloth as Meghan?
Not so sure Ivana Trump respects her ex. I read an interview recently where she said she’s glad Melania is a babysitting the old codger. Ivana has moved on to a boy toy. She also called their kids evil, and said she has no,time for them. I wouldn’t call that holding affection and respect for him.

Reactions: 3
Harry's got a blue tie on similar to the queen colours. I wonder if Meghan had originally picked blue and was told to get changed. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has already been shared, I am yet to catch up. Meghan always somehow ends up looking like she is talking to herself. Kate and Will basically ignored them.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been shared, I am yet to catch up. Meghan always somehow ends up looking like she is talking to herself. Kate and Will basically ignored them.

looks like Harry's telling her to go if she wants too at the end too.

Reactions: 5
Apologies if already posted not quite caught up on thread yet, but just wanted to say how much Harry looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders here, it’s almost as if he knows he’s doing the wrong thing imo!
How pissed off does Kate look? My grannie would say she has a bad smell under her nose!

Reactions: 10
I feel terribly sad for him. I think when you duck up and know you have it really is a terrible misery. Him being so sad and her bouncing along so gleefully must make it worse. I bet he can't offload to her for one second about his doubts and regrets. The fact his once beloved brother can barely look at him, and his entire family seem so awkward around him must be miserable.
I’ve only just caught up with the thread but I think he’s totally pissed off they didn’t get the nice, comfy, rich trust fund he thought his Nan would sanction and less ‘I’ll miss the family and I’ve made a mistake marrying this bad dressing, fake toothed ,clingy ,rubbish actress”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.