Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's a spoilt brat who didn't get his way so now he's sat there with a face like a slapped arse. He was told they were expected to be there, he didn't have a choice. This has all been his decision. He made his bed now he'll have to lay in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not necessarily off topic, Meghan wishes to become president 😅
100%. It must eat her alive that Kate and William will be written about in history books, even if MM won Oscars, Emmys, Tonys and married Jeff Bezos there is just no contest, Kate is class, Meg is trash and they both know this, hence why Kate always looks so relaxed and happy and Megs always looks like she's in an audition, she tries TOO hard and it shows.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t always see sadness, I think he looks angry snd hostile. He never ever ever looks relaxed when she is at his side. It’s almost like he knows she is an embarrassment and he is angry that we all see it. It’s almost like he is protecting her from the sniggers and incredulity yet he’s angry with her himself if that makes sense and then angry that we don’t like her
Yes I agree. He has a look of pure disdain on his face.

Harry hardly acknowledges Charles and Camilla

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You may be right, but a lot of us won't forgive.
I feel sorry for him. She is a malignant narcissist and he can't see it. I was in a relationship like that and it is devastating when they discard you because you are no longer 'of use' to them.

Reactions: 15
Notice how, when wills and Kate arrived, Edward stood up as a gentleman should when greeting a lady. That rude little fucker sat next to the green minge didn't. He's got no manners.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
View attachment 93294
Humpback!! She has an innate ability for making incredibly expensive clothes look high street. Thin fabric, humpack, panty line, sleeve too short and cape+wind makes her look like she’s being strangled. Hot mess.

Kate looks flawless as always. I like that she has reworn an outfit whereas Meghan has splurged £20-30k in a matter of days on outfits when she won’t be doing any more engagements. Bleeding us dry.
That back hump looks like she’s wearing a suicide vest 💥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She looks like an evil headmistress:

20200309_183346.jpg

Wonder if she went with green just to show everyone "how well it suited her" as a statement for not getting to wear THAT tiara at her wedding.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm officially a sad person, a total loser, I recorded it and FF to the family parts to watch any interaction! 🤣
also whatever Wills was saying was for lip readers purposes 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If looks could kill! The four royal royals all chatting nicely and Harry hard staring megs as she gives Kate the side eye!
E5D184A1-48FC-40F1-B862-7A417D0FF845.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Long time lurker ... one thought. Blue (Harry) and green (Meghan) should never be seen (again).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.