Harry and Meghan #12 Goodbye Cricklewood and hello Hollywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bingo, we have ourselves a sociopath 😳 ...

View attachment 93139
Sorry, off topic but I have first hand knowledge of living with a sociopath, ashamed to say I married him. The best gift he ever gave me was having an affair, I filed for divorce the day after I found out. It wasn't until I was out of the relationship I realised him for what he was and how controlling and coercive he was (he was never violent or aggressive, I will give him that). Everyone at the time could see it but me and afterwards a friend actually asked me if I'd had botox or 'work done' as I looked amazing; I hadn't, I'd gained back my self esteem and confidence and started smiling again. I am now married to a wonderful man that I adore, he is amazing, so I got a happy ending. Apologies but this really resonated with me. So yes I can see it in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Meghan and Trump are cut from the same cloth.
I’m not sure I agree on that. One striking difference between the two is that Trump’s family is incredibly strong. His children adore him and vice versa. He includes all his children in everything, even from previous wives. His ex wives still hold a lot of affection and respect for him. Meghan on the other hand, discards anyone of no further value, including family. Surprisingly Melania stuck with him and it even seems they are going from strength to strength. He has an enormous ego, but I’m not sure he’s cut from the same cloth as Meghan?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure I agree on that. One striking difference between the two is that Trump’s family is incredibly strong. His children adore him and vice versa. He includes all his children in everything, even from previous wives. His ex wives still hold a lot of affection and respect for him. Meghan on the other hand, discards anyone of no further value, including family. Surprisingly Melania stuck with him and it even seems they are going from strength to strength. He has an enormous ego, but I’m not sure he’s cut from the same cloth as Meghan?
I don't mean with his marriage, with his country

Reactions: 3
It’s so ironic Meghan loves social media so much, because it’s one of the main reasons her fakeness is outed so quickly. In the eighties or her beloved nineties it wouldn’t have gone this fast because people had less outlets for their feelings and opinions, news wasn’t spread so fast and so globally and it wasn’t so easy to keep track of lies true YouTube. It might have taken years back then...

Reactions: 13
I don't mean with his marriage, with his country
I’m not sure what people would prefer. I think being the President requires an ego, forcefulness etc. I listen to people witch about Trump and the only analogy I can come up with is it’s like hoping the pilot flying your plane crashes. But that’s off topic, sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure what people would prefer. I think being the President requires an ego, forcefulness etc. I listen to people witch about Trump and the only analogy I can come up with is it’s like hoping the pilot flying your plane crashes. But that’s off topic, sorry!
Not necessarily off topic, Meghan wishes to become president 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It occurred to me last night, if he knew leaving the RF was an option all those years ago, he’d have left, married chelsy and be living in Africa, instead he’s forced down a road that never appealed to him before. Wonder whether it will be repeat Charles and camilla and it will happen down the line.
Not fussed if he returns to the RF, being away for the abuser and narcissistic would make most happy...

Aim it at the UK
Worrying thing is she probably would 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You know what I would like to see today? William striding over and knocking Harry straight on his arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have to agree! I don’t think they are alike atall.

You know what I would like to see today? William striding over and knocking Harry straight on his arse!

Me too! Ugh I wonder will they put on a show of solidarity though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is always one fuctard plays the racist card. That really irritates the hell out of me 🤬. From that article:

@MSNBC What did I just hear? Racist #VictoriaMather just said Meghan Markle was five clicks up from trailer trash. @VanityFair is this who you want representing your brand?! Fire her now! #MeghanAndHarry pic.twitter.com/K1Vwuds6Hk

— s.m.gaines (@sm_gaines) March 7, 2020

I think she thought she would swoop in, take all the public love away from Kate and be the number one most loved member of the royal family and was devoured by jealousy when she realised she had no chance. She just did not do her homework into what is expected of someone when they marry into a British institution and it's quite plain to see that either Harry didn't drum into her about protocol and what would be expected of her or she chose to ignore him. The latter I think.
This absolutely . She really believed that respect, love and adoration were already in built, she didn’t have a clue that she would have to earn all these things. She was never going to put the work in. She has no understanding of the RF. No understanding of traditions,history,decorum,dignity, she actually has no understanding of the links and what they mean to Harry regarding the military.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It occurred to me last night, if he knew leaving the RF was an option all those years ago, he’d have left, married chelsy and be living in Africa, instead he’s forced down a road that never appealed to him before. Wonder whether it will be repeat Charles and camilla and it will happen down the line.
Not fussed if he returns to the RF, being away for the abuser and narcissistic would make most happy...

Worrying thing is she probably would 😬
I think Chelsy ran away from Harry and used the media as a very handy excuse. She’s way too smart for him anyway and very much thriving not surviving in her own life.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.